Being the "Player's" Neighbor...

נכתב על ידי SammiDo7

Emma Campbell has suffered through a lot this summer her parents being divorced. She living with her mom but... עוד

DISCLAIMER!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Preview
Chapter 10
UPDATE!!!

Chapter 7

3.2K 98 8
נכתב על ידי SammiDo7

*Emma's P.O.V*

Hey I heard you yelling last night you okay? -Blake

Yeah it's fine. -Emma

I'm sorry😔 -Blake

What are you sorry for? It's not even your fault. -Emma

Ever heard that if a girl puts a period at the end of her sentence you better start apologizing if you want to live. Also because I haven't been there to help you and your going through this alone -Blake

Wow your so gullible. Plus it's still not your fault your still applying for colleges.  -Emma

Yeah I guess hey can you just stop with the periods it's making me scared -Blake

Someone opened my door and I looked at them it was Mark!

I have to go I'll talk to you tmrw -Emma

I put my phone down and looked at Mark.

"What are you doing here?"

"Awe can't I just see my favorite friend?"

I looked around me and around him.

"Who's your favorite friend because I'm pretty sure it's not me because I would never ever ever want to be your friend now get out of my house!"

"Awe now don't be like that." He walked closer and closer to me when he touched me that was it suddenly before I could do anything someone jumped in and punched Mark I closed my eyes and noticed that it was quiet I opened my eyes but to see that mark had left and Blake was in front of me.

"Are you alright Emma?" I was shaking I hugged him and started crying again

"Why does everything happen to me what have I ever done wrong I never done anything wrong and this happens to me!" Like that night I cried myself to sleep I woke up and was in my bed and saw a note on my phone.

I will always be here when you need me talk to me when you feel like it you know where I live anyways -Blake

I smiled and got up when my phone vibrated.

Last night was suppose to be fun but someone ruined it that's to bad we'll have some other day to have fun -Mark

I dropped my phone and ran into the bathroom. I got dressed and tired to forget everything that happened I went over to Blake house and have him the note and the message that Mark sent me I knew it was time to tell him what happen.

"That loser!" He got really angry i known him long enough to find out that when he gets angry he starts to clench his fist together but this time it was worse he clenched both of his hands and his ears started to turn mad.

"Blake...? Calm down." I started getting scared I've never seen him like this before I mean I have but never this mad

"How am I suppose to calm down he is threatening you to go out with him or else I will get hurt! You have to promise never to go out with him got it!"

"Yeah I won't! Now just calm down." He started to take deep breaths and calm down. Then my phone vibrated again.

That was a big mistake you should have never shown it to him that's a big big mistake. -Mark

I dropped my phone and Blake quickly grabbed it and read it he looked out the window and yelled.

"Hey stupid you better stop if anything happens to her I will kill you!" I started to cry I grabbed my phone and ran back to my house with out even telling Blake.

I went into my room and went into the bathroom I started to cry more and think about everything that has been happening I've been depressed ever since why was everything happening to me it's not fair. Why should I even live when I'm having all problems. I looked around and found a razor I turned it on and tried to cut myself but then someone barged in... BLAKE!

"EMMA STOP EMMA! TIFFANY JACKSON!" He grabbed the razor and turned it off and took me in for a hug I struggled to get out of it all I wanted was to die maybe then I wouldn't have so much problem. I heard someone call 9-1-1. Later on I woke up in the hospital with Blake besides me and Jackson in front of me and Tiffany talking to the doctor.

"Your awake!"

"Where am I?"

"Your in the hospital." Blake said that sadly. Tiffany came back and talked to Jackson then Blake.

"Um...Emma how do you feel?"

"I'm fine."

"Look your going to go to these classes to help your depression okay if you don't want to go alone I'll go with you." Blake told me

"Why do I have to go?"

"Because we want to help you and you trying to consider self-harm is not he answer!"

"Fine."

*1 month later*

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Emma Campbell friend of Mark?"

"Yeah this is she."

"Hi we are calling from the hospital to tell you that Mark has passed away he was in a major car crash and died."

"Did you call his family members?"

"Yes we did but your name was on his contact list too."

"Okay thanks." I hung up and text Blake about what happen I was happy that no one was going to push me to date him but I was also sad that he died.
Don't worry I'm not going to go anything stupid anymore ever since I went to the classes it helped me I was having a really great improvement that I could get out of the class but whenever I felt like self-harming again I needed to contact my doctor.

"Come on let's go to the hospital Emma!" Blake grabbed his keys and dragged me to his car.

"Okay." All I could think about was Mark and his family I know it wasn't my fault but I still felt bad for his family. Once we got there we saw his parents crying. This was horrible I went into the room with Blake and saw him.

He was dead. The word repeated in my head. DEAD. DEAD. No he couldn't be dead.

"Mark come on wake up I know I hate you but your still my friend please wake up please." I started to cry and Blake pulled me away and hugged me.

"It's alright shhhh."

"He can't be....dead?"

*5 days later*

"Emma come downstairs!" I heard Tiffany shout

"Ugh 5 more minutes please!" I just didn't want to go downstairs

"Oh honey remember I would let you but your 5 minutes are 1 whole hour!" She said walking in when did I ever give her permission to enter my room let me think hmmm never!

"Please!!"

"No come on lazy head."

"What are we even going to do anyways let me tell you NOTHING!"

"Well we could always find something to do right?"

"Yeah I don't want to cause you any trouble anymore remember last time we did something!"

"Well me and Jackson were planning to bring you to Disneyland and if you want you can bring Blake."

"Your funny." she didn't laugh okay if you were in my position you would know why I said she was funny okay I thought it was a joke but I think she was serious about this

"Wait your serious?"

"Yeah why did you think this was a joke?"

"Um yeah oh course!"

"So do you want to go we can go as long as you want."

"This isn't a trick because of what happened that night right okay I was mad that night I didn't mean anything I said. Well maybe some of it but not all of it!"

"'No this isn't a trick don't worry we just want to have fun and we know that you wanted to hang out with Blake so you can bring him."

"Wait what about Baby?"

"We looked at one of the hotels and they are willing to watch our dog while we are gone so no worries."

"Okay when do we go?"

"When do you want to go?"

"We can go as soon as I find out if Blake can go."

"Okay well you go ask Blake then tell me and Jackson." I nodded and texted Blake.

Hey -Emma

Hey what's up? -Blake

Tiffany and Jackson said that they would bring me to Disneyland as long as I want and they said that I could invite you. Do you want to go with me? -Emma

Yeah sure when do we leave? -Blake

I don't know let me go ask hold on. -Emma

okay -Blake

I ran down to the kitchen and saw Tiffany and Jackson sitting at the kitchen table looking at something.

"Hey guys Blake said he could go. So when can we leave?"

"Um we can leave tomorrow morning around 6."

"Uh okay." I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone.

They said around six in the morning -Emma

Dude that's early you probably can't even wake up yet. -Blake

Well its worth it plus we could just sleep in the car. -Emma

That's true. -Blake

Well get some sleep since you have to wake up so early tomorrow I don't want to go to Disneyland with a grumpy person it's no good.-Blake

I would not be grumpy...I'd be tired the whole entire time got it there's a big difference. -Emma

Alright whatever just get some sleep. -Blake

okay goodnight -Emma

I got off my phone and went to bed the next morning around 3 or 4 something someone woke me up I wasn't even awake yet and they were the one's that said we leave at 6 so I should be a least able to sleep until 5 right! Once I was finally awake I looked at who the evil person was that woke me up. And of course I shouldn't have known it was Mr.Player himself after all this time I still call him Mr.player.

"Why did you wake me up this early?!" I whined

"Because Jackson came to pick me up extra early and it's kinda weird down there since I can't do anything and I don't want to use up all my battery on my phone."

"So you decided to come upstairs and wake me up and tell me to get ready so you wouldn't be alone downstairs while you wait for them to get ready?"

"Yep."

"Wow your unbelievable." He gave me that annoying smirk of his and sat down is he serious if he wants me to go downstairs and he wants me to get ready he needs to get out of my room like pronto.

"Um Blake forgetting something?"

"What?" he says that so innocently

"If you want me to get ready and go downstairs so you won't be lonely you need to get out of my room so I an change."

"Okay but hurry up." I laughed as he stood up and walked out the door I got mu grey sweatpants and a green sweater which was bigger then me since when I brought it I didn't look at the size or try it on. but as long as it was comfortable it was fine I put on my grey socks and my white converse and went to brush my teeth once I was done I went downstairs and see Blake staring blankly at the ceiling I don't think I have ever seen Mr.Player this bored before even in class he always had something to do. I walked down and grabbed two water bottles and threw one to him but he obviously wasn't playing attention because when I threw it he catch it with his face but it wasn't even that hard.

"Ow you couldn't have given me a warning first?"

"Nope."

"Your so mean to meh." He said that with his hand over his heart and put a little sad face on his face

"Whatever want to get some blanket and pillow so we can sleep in the car?"

"Yeah sure lets go." We walked back to my room and got 1 large blanket so that we both share it and two pillows.

"Hey guys time to go!" We walked into the car and started to drive I soon feel asleep but not on my pillow instead I feel asleep on Blake's shoulder I felt someone's head lying on top of my head I knew it was Blake's of course.

*2 hours later*

"Hey anybody need to go to the restroom?"

"Blake wake up?"

"Huh what?"

"Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"Um yeah sure how many more hours before we get there?"

"About 4 more hours." Jackson said.

We both got out of the car and I walked to the women's bathroom and then came out and saw Blake waiting for me. What did he not go to the bathroom and just decide to wait for me.

"Hey."

"Hey." I said tiredly

"You might want to stretch before we go back into the car."

"That's true." While we were stretching two girls came up to Blake and started to talk well flirt with Blake but with Blake's look on his face I could tell he was getting annoyed.

"So are you two dating?" One of the girls asked.

"Whoa no of course not he's like my best friend."

"Yeah I mostly treat her like my sister."

"Oh okay." the other girl said

Tiffany told us that it was time to go so without even saying goodbye Blake left and got into the car and so did I. I didn't even sleep during the rest of the car ride me and Blake were watching movies the whole entire time. Well not the entire time we did do some sitting and talking. Once we got there we brought the tickets then went and checked into the hotel we got two rooms each room only had one bed so me and Tiffany was sharing a room and Blake and Jackson was sharing a room. We set our stuff downs and changed into the clothes we were going to wear to become comfortable.

We were planning to stay there for 5 days 4 nights and at both of the park the first and second day at the first park then the second day at the other park. Jackson and Tiffany seemed to have done their own thing so they set up a time and place of where we should meet back to eat lunch but we decided to just walk back to our hotel and wait for them there since our hotel was only 2 blocks away. We went in the Disney California Adventure and went to on the California Screamin' well it was fun for Blake I threw up once we got off.

"What do you want to go on next?" I looked at the map and thought we should try the Buzz lightyear Astro Blasters. It was fun but it was slow but that was good I mean I have to recover before I go on any other thriller rides. Then we went on grizzly river run but that got us a little bit wet I mean it is a water ride. We both decided that we should stop until our clothes dried off so we started to wake around.

"EMMA!"

"IS  THAT REALLY YOU IS IT EMMA CAMPBELL?" I looked closer to see who it was once I saw whoit was I couldn.t even believe it.

"JAKE LACY?!" I haven't even talked to them in a long time and I felt kind of bad for doing that it wasn't my opinion that I didn't want to talk to them it was just that after I knew Blake I guess a lot of things had happen.

"Hey."

"Hey ohmigosh I missed you guys."

"Same here how are you?"

"I'm good."

"So what are you doing here?" Jake asked whiling looking at Blake. Jake still didn't like the Idea of Blake being my best friend but out of the top three of them Jake will always be my best friend. So he has nothing to worry about.

"Um Tiffany and Jackson decided to let me go to Disneyland and so they said that I could bring Blake If I wanted so here we are. How about you guys why are you here?"

"Oh um me and Jake are here to have fun for the summer since we basically have nothing to do but were not here alone there's Jake's girlfriend Michelle. And my Boyfriend Jacob."

"Whoa I missed out on a lot like Jake dating Michelle I thought you said you couldn't stand her because she was so annoying."

"Eh I got used to it."

"Your funny so where are they?"

"Oh Michelle's in the bathroom, and Jacob is getting us drinks."

"Oh okay well we have to go but we can hang out later or whenever you guys go back.

"Kay bye." I wished I could have stayed longer but Blake was behind me and every time I looked back behind me he was bored and I knew he didn't really liked the idea of talking to Jake and Lacy don't ask me why because if I knew I would have just told him to run away.

"What's wrong between you and Jake and Lacy?"

"Nothing maybe we should go back to the hotel it's almost 12."

"Okay fine don't tell me." I wasn't being a baby I just really wanted to know but once I started to walk back to the hotel he just stood there, "What now didn't you say we should head back to the hotel now let's go."

"Huh oh yeah let's go." What was that did he just zoom out for a minute who can do that.

*Back at the hotel*

"What time is it Blake?"

"Look at your phone you have it for a reason you know that right?"

"I know that but-"  He finished my sentence for me

"But I'm to lazy you should do it." He finished my sentence but with a mocking voice instead.

"That doesn't even sound like me at all."

"Whatever it's 12:10" Tiffany and Jackson should be here by now.

"Maybe we should call them and ask where they are."

"And by we you mean you." I rolled my eyes and dialed their number.

*Blake's P.O.V*

"....You mean you." She rolled her eyes at me and dialed their number while I stared at her with a grin I'm all sort of evil

"Hey where are you guys I thought we planned to meet at the hotel to eat lunch?" She listened and got really mad after.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She hung up after they said something and was silent for a minute them she stood up and walked up to the front desk while I just sat there waiting for her.

"Come on let's go to this Thai place."

"What about your parent's?" She gave me glare then looked ahead I knew she hated when people call Tiffany and Jackson her parent's but she needed to get used to it I'm pretty sure no one would think that's her uncle and auntie they might but most would probably think it's her parents.

"First they are not my parents." Here we go again, "And second they met up with a friend and is eating lunch with them and they forgot to tell us so now we have to go find some place else to eat."

"Oh okay hey if you want we can buy something and eat up in the hotel room or order something them go back to the park."

"Yeah alright let's go back up I'm not really in the mood to walk right now."

"Alright let's see what there is to eat."

"Well what do you want?"

"Well what is there to eat?" She mocked me plus it didn't even sound like me.

"I don't know why don't we go on the internet and check." She gives me a fake smile and grabs her laptop and searches what to eat.

"Want to order pizza it's the closes to here."

"Sure what do you want for pizza?"

"I want olives and mushrooms."

"Alright what's the number?"

"It's 1 (510) 870-****." I called the pizza place and wait once they picked up I ordered a half and half one half is olives and mushroom the other half is sausage. I hung up and waited for the pizza to arrive.

"Why'd you order a half and half."

"Because you eat disgusting food and I like to eat good yummy food."

"What I ordered is good you need to try it too." I shook my head and  someone knocked on the door. I ran up to the door and opened it once I paid the guy and grabbed the pizza I set it on the table and opened it man it smelled so good except for the disgusting part.

"Here take it try it." She put the disgusting pizza near my face

"Get that ugh thing out of my face before I hurt it!"

"How are you going to hurt it?" She teased

"By eating it." I can't believe I just said that cause now she's annoying me more and when it come's to pizza there is no resisting pizza is the key to my happiness and apparently now I love olives and mushroom pizza it wasn't that bad.

"How is it?"

"It's....Good!"

"See what did I tell you it's the best you really need to try more new thing." I laughed and finished my food and waited for her to finish hers. I just realized that she eats like a turtle no not like a turtle a sloth she eats like a sloth because she's so slow. She probably won't even finish- Oh no.....

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41K 73
"Do you always have a book covering your face, like everywhere you go?" He asks breaking the silence. "Yes, yes I do" I reply. "Why?"he asks. ∆...
94.9K 2.7K 34
We all know that starting the next stage of Education is hard, things like moving to a new area and being a freshmen in college. Well, that explains...
33.5K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
2.7M 72.5K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...