One Direction in New York

By ElOhEl95

Stephanie and Logan figure out that popular European Band One Direction are coming to New York. the girls dec... More

One Direction in New York
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Final Chapter

Chapter 8

1K 8 1
By ElOhEl95

***

I woke up to the sun shining right on my face. I turned round in my bed and moaned

"5 more minutes" I pleaded as Logan jumped on my bed.

"Early bird gets the worm!" Hannah shouted as she ran into the bathroom

"get in your bikini. Were getting food  then heading over to the beach" Logan informed me as I got out of bed.

I went to my luggage and picked out my bikini. I chose a simple black bandeau bikini.

I put my messy hair in a high ponytale and slapped on some mascara before heading  down to the buffet in my black see through cover up.

I grabbed my bag that had my  towel, sunglasses, ipod, a book and tanning lotion and headed to the buffet.

I put my stuff down where Niall and Zayn were.

"I'm getting some food" I told them before going on my quest to find a plate.

I was looking for my plate when I heard a dog whistle.

"Ow OWWWWW" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and saw James standing there with an extra plate.

"ooh plate! Gimme gimme gimme!" I said sounding like a little girl.

"ehhh. Naah" he said smirking

"james give me the plate, im going to die of hunger" I said gripping my stomach

Harry came by us and gave me a plate

"oh thanks Haz!" I said smirking at James.

James stuck his tongue out at me and I went to the pancakees.

"that's Harry?" he asked

"yea, how'd you know" I asked creeped out

"after I left I heard you yell at him then storm off" he said laughing

"oh yea. Were fine now" I told him

"well that’s good."

We walked around in silence for a little longer

"wanna hang out on the beach today?" James asked hopful

"yea, you can come chill with me and my friends." I told him

"sounds like fun" he said

"yea!. Hey come sit with us now. Were going right after anyways"

"yea, sure" he said.

We walked over to the table and Harry looked at me. I gave him a look to tell him to calm down.

"Guys this is James. He's going to hang out with us today" I told them

Everyone welcomed him and he took a seat next to Niall and Zayn.

On one side of the table was Liam, niall, James, and Zayn. On the other side of the table was Louie, Hannah, Me, Harry, and Logan.

James made jokes and everyone seemed to like him, beside Harry.

Harry put his hand on my leg and flirted with me a lot during breakfast.

When we were walking to the beach, i walked up behind Harry and gave him a dead leg.

"calm down Harry, he's just a friend"

"I know" harry said defensively

"then laugh at his jokes" I said walking in front of him

Harry let out a big burst of laughter.  Everyone just looked at him

"sorry, I just got James jokes" I looked at James who started to laugh at him

"weird child" Louie said while skipping over to the beach.

We finally got to the beach and the boys set up the umbrellas and chairs while the girls went down to test the water.

"its so nice" Logan said running back.

"lets go in then!" Liam said grabbing her hand

"I think im going to wait until I get hot" I said taking a seat

"you aready are hot" James said winking at me

"HAHA" Harry said

"oh thanks Harry" I said rolling my eyes

Harry's face when blank once he realized what he did.

"Sorry, I didn’t mean it like that" he said laughing

Harry went and took a frisbee, "whose playing?!"

"I will" James said

Harry POV

James?! Really? Of all people who were there, he wants to play!?

"ok" I said running into an empty space.

James and I statred throwing the Frisbee and making small talk

"so how long have you know stephanie?" he asked me

"not long at all. We met in like March? Yea around then I think of this year. We got really close with her and Logan tho."

"shes really nice" James said

"yea I know…"

"shes really pretty too" he said.

"yea, she's beautiful." I thought about that before I said it, but hey there is no reason for not telling him how I feel… right?

"you like her?" James asked

"yea, but we fight all the time"

"about?" he asked

"I get jealous easily around her" I told him

"I would too. Actually I got jealous of you when you gave her the plate at breakfast today" James said lauhging

"really?" I said laughing "I got jealous of you yesterday with her!"

"really?! Ha that’s so funny"

"Yea I know"

"what are we going to do about it?"James asked

"well would you date her if you could?" I asked him

"well I would want to know her a little better" he told me

"where do you live?"

"Rhode Island"

"is that close to New Jersey?"

"eh, kind of. Like maybe a 4-5 hour car drive?"

"oh."

"why?"

"well obviously I'm not from here, so it would be closer for her to be with you"

Why was James and I talking about who gets to be with Stephanie? That is HER decision, but  willing to do anything to make sure I'm the one she ends up with.

James and I started to talk, just talking about each other. She seemed to be pretty impressed that we were a record deal band.

After about 30 minutes of throwing the ball, stephanie comes over to us.

"I'm going in the water" she said

James brought the Frisbee over to the section we were sitting and I ran up behind her, grabbed her by the waist and walked with her down to the water.

"where's James?" she asked

We turned around to see a running James charging to us with a water gun. He started to squirting us. Stephanie would scream, then hid behind me as a shield.

I turned around and picked Stephanie up, threw her over my shoulder and ran into the water with her. I threw her into a wave.

She came up from under the water with her make up running all over her face.

"HARRY I ACTUALLY HATE YOU" she said wiping the black smudges from under her eyes.

"you love me" I said putting my arms around her body.

"no I don’t" she said removing my hands

"why do you put so much make up on? Your beautiful without it"

"how would you even know!?" she asked still taking it off

"you look beautiful right now" I told her

She didn’t say anything, she simply splashed water in my face then swam over to James.

We were in the water for what seemed ages.  The boys threw Stephanie around. Hannah and Logan floated away on the rafts.  When James was with Stephanie I wasn’t as jealous as I thought I would be. James and I got along pretty well actually. He was just like me, well my personality.

Stephanie POV

(later that night)

Logan Hannah and I went back up to our room to get ready for tonight. We were going to a dance club about 5 minutes away form the hotel.

"so steph, what actually happened with you and Brian" Logan asked, I never really did tell her what happened.

I told Hannah and Logan, in full detail, the story of me and Brian. Telling them about our relationship really made me miss him.

"do you still like him tho?" Hannah asked

"after everything he did to me, I probably shouldn’t but I still have feelings for him."

They looked at me shocked

"what?!?!?!" Logan asked

"I cant explain it. I thought I was over him but talking about it  made me realize that I missed him…" I started going off.

"ok steph." Logan sounded annoyed "so if  Brian just so happened to be here right now, would you go back with him?" she asked

"I would have to think about it and see what he has to say… why?"

"no reason" she said looking at Hannah annoyed

I shock it off. "lets just go out and have a good time guys" I said walking out of the door.

I had a black one sleeve mini dress on with red heels. My hair was down but I had a hair tie incase I wanted to throw it up.

We met the boys in the lobby and then we were off to the club, to my surprise, James was there tagging along.

"oh ooooooooooooooooh oh oh. NANANANA oh oooooooh ooooooooooh oooooooooooh oh oh   oh"  the musci was pumping when we walked into the club

"lets dance!" Hannah said dragging Louie to the dance floor.

I went to get a water before I started dancing.

"lets dance" harry said coming up behind me.

I took his hand and we made our way up to the dance floor. I was ready to bust into some sick dance moves, but everyone seemed to be grinding up on each other; beside there was no room for me to do the sprinkler in the small space allowed.

We found Hannah and Louie grinding up on each other, so we decided to go over by them.

Hannah was in front of Louie, so I went and faced her while Harry went behind me.

We were dancing, and Harry was exploring my body with his hands. I would take his hands and pull them down my legs to excite him or bend down. I turned around so I would be facing him. He put his leg in between my two legs.  Harry grabbed my face and just when I was about to make out with him.. I was HIM. The one person I would least expect to see here.

"brian?" I asked to myself.

Harry stopped dancing but before he could, I was gone.

I walked up to Brian who was just buying a drink at the bar

"what are you doing here?" I asked

"stephanie!" he sounded happy

"brian!" I said back

He took a deep breath "I'm sorry. I don’t know why I made out with that girl, really I don’t know why, I didn’t even like her.. I like you.  I asked your mom and dad where you were, it took them awhile to tell me, but I got it out of them."

"I don’t know what to say" I told him honestly

"please… forgive me?"

"i-I I don’t know." I told him

"please. Please. I don’t know why I did what I did. I really want a second chance"

Before I could respond Brian had his lips pressed against mine. I heard gasps around the room, from my friends of course.

I let go of his kiss and walked away. Logan came up to me and I talked to her about this whole situation… I was just about to make out with harry and then I go and kiss my ex boyfriend.

"whatever, I need to breathe" I said walking out from the booth Logan and I were in.

I noticed Harry and James sitting by the door… with two tall, skinny, perfect blond haired girls.

The two girls took their hands and walked them over to the dance floor. They started dancing the same way I was before. My heart broke, I don’t know why I was feeling like this. It wasn’t until I saw James and Harry making out with the girls that I wanted my revenge on the two of them. I could have sworn that James liked me and I was certain Harry did.

I saw Brian walking around upset. I walked up to him

"wanna dance?"

He smiled and I took his hand to dance.

I danced on him like I did to Harry, but only harder.

Logan saw what I was doing and shook her head but I gave her a look to look at Harry and James, then I think she realized what I was doing.

Brian was basically holding me and I was jumping on him, when Louie came over to me.

"STEPHANIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" he screamed.

Harry and James stopped making out and everyone just looked at me in the arms of my ex boyfriend. I jumped down from his arms and started to make out with him

Harry POV

What was she doing?! Was she drunk or something!? Why was she making out with him? After what he did to her? Is she insane? I really cant believe she's doing this right now.  I pulled the girl off of me and went over to Stephanie and Brian. I pulled her away

"stay away from her" I yelled

"sorry man, she's with me. Told you she'd be mine again"

"Stephanie what are you doing?" I asked her

"what am I doing? What are you doing? Don’t you have some hooker to hook up with?"

"what? No?!" I said 

"HAHA, you and James can go hook up with those two and I'll be living my life"  I said walking away

"No steph, you can't go back to him… I wont let you" I pleaded to her

"I can do whatever I want, actually."

"LOU STOP HER!" I yelled.

"steph, let us talk? Please"

She rolled her eyes and walked to a VIP section with Louie and Zayn

Zayn POV

Louis and I took Stephanie in a room.

"what are you doing!?" I asked annoyed

"getting yelled at by you? What about you? Whats up?!" stephanie asked sarcastically

"steph why were you making out with him?" louis asked in a calm voice

She stood there quiet

"is this because james was making out with another girl?" I asked

She glared at me with devilish eyes

"no" she repsonded coldly

"you know what steph, I don’t get it.. You and harry were just about to make out then you left to hook up with brian?" Louis started. He continued mumbling until

… "YOUR JEALOUS!" he yelled

"what?" I asked casually

"YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE OUT WITH HARRY UNTIL YOU SAW BRIAN, WHEN YOU WERE GOING TO FINISH THINGS UP WITH HARRY YOU SAW HIM HOOKING UP WITH THAT GIRL, YOU GOT MAD AND WENT UP TO BRIAN AND STARTED MAKING OUT AND MUMPING HIM." louis finished and patted himself on the shoulder

"you little slut" i said

Her face dropped and she  ran out crying

"steph! No stop I didn’t mean it like that" I said chasing her out of the room and into the dance floor.

Harry saw her crying and me chasing her.

"what the fuck did you do man?" he asked

"harry not now…" I said pushing him out of the way

"where the fuck are you going?" he asked

"go talk to Louis" I said before sprinting.

I got up to steph who was sitting on a bench crying

"stephanie.." I started

She got up and walked away

"please steph, I didn’t mean it. I just thought it for a second. You know you’re my best friend… please" I said pleading

"I cant believe you think im a slut"

"I don’t think you’re a slut. I think your beautiful and funny and stupid and goofy and a dork and everything but a slut."

"so you think im a whore then?" she said laughing

"no!" I said laughing

"I don’t think you’re a slut, I think the way you dealt with the situation was a slut… if that makes sense" I said laughing

She looked at me, then to the floor "I guess your right."

I went into hug her

"but I don’t even know if I really do like him" she said taking a seat on the nearby bench

She told me all about her situation, I did my best to help her through it and figure out your feelings

"so what should I do?" she asked

"I think you should give him a chance. He's really a good kid, ya'know. He gets annoying, but all boys do. To be honest, I'd rather see you with Harry then with Brian… I'd rather see you marry a rat then date Brian again" I said laughing.

She gave me a side hug "I'm going to go talk to Louis then talk to Harry."

"good girl" I said walking her back into the club

Harry POV

"what!? She likes me!?" I asked while Louis sat there smiling

"congrats haz!" he said smiling

The biggest smile came across my face. The girl I've been trying to get to like me finally likes me!

Just then Stephanie walks in.

"oh hey guys" she said awkwardly. "he told you didn’t he?" she said rolling her eyes at Louis

"maybe" I said smiling

"I can tell he told you Harry because your smiling like a freak" she said winking at me.

I need to talk to Louis first

Her and  Lou had a little conversation. Before Louis left, he gave her a tight hug and he left the room, which left me and Stephanie.. And a closed door (;

"are you going to say anything?" she asked after about 5 minutes of awkward silence

"no.. You just did" I said

She laughed

"why didn’t you tell me you liked me?" I asked her

"I didn’t really know I liked you until I saw you and the girl." she said "why were you with her?"

"someone's jealous" I said smirking

"someone was trying to make me jealous"

"and it worked.." I said laughing

We sat there again in a nice silence, just enjoying each other's company.

"do you wanna go dance before we leave?" I asked her

"can we dance in here?" she asked. She looked around and found a  switch to make the speakers go on in this room.

The same music as outside was on in here. Steph started jumping up and down and fooling around. She was twirling and twirling and jumping and ran into a table.

"OUCH FUCK!" she yelled.

I ran over laughing and fell next to her rubbing her leg.

"you're such a klutz" I told her

"how do you I did that purposely, so that you'd be down here with me"

"…steph, your just making that up." I said laughing.

I picked her up by her hands and pulled her close to me.

"I love this song" she said jumping up and down in my arms

"you're actually too crazy right now." I told her laughing

She pushed me away and whipped her hair then seductively going down on the floor and coming back up. She turned around so I could come up behind her. We started dancing again like we did in the beginning. She knew how to get me worked up, I could feel myself go hard .

My hands roamed around her legs and into her thighs. I wanted her so badly right now. She turned around and bit her lower lip before crushing her lips into  mine. Before I knew it, our mouths were moving in synchronization. My tongue desperately made its way into her mouth as she pulled her arms over my head and started playing with her hair. I held my hands tightly around her waste.

Stephanie POV

Harry pushed me up against a wall. I untangled my hands from his neck and placed it on his lower back. With one swift movement, I had his shirt off.  I pushed Harry off me and forced HIM up against the wall. I took his hands and explored my legs, thighs, butt, chest, and stomach with him. He put his hands on my back and unzipped my black dress. I jolted my head back and my dress fell to the floor and Harry started kissing my neck.

I moaned "ohh Harrry." I felt him smile. I bent down and noticed the tightness in his pants. I unzipped his pants and pulled both his pants and boxers down, exposing him. I took his penis in my hands and started messaging it. Harry moaned and threw his head back. I took it in the mouth as Harry pushed it deeper in my mouth, I gagged and swallowed. I let my tongue play with the tip of it before coming up and smiling to Harry.

"I fucking need you" he said unclipping my lace black bra. I was now standing in front of the naked Harry Styles with just a black lace thong on. He went to pull me closer as I ran away.

"get back here!" he yelled

I playfully ran and jumped on a table. "fuck me hard styles" I said winking at him. He kissed my lips then chest and so on and so on until he made his way to my thong. He quickly ripped it off and without warning drove himself into me. "FUCK HARRY" he continued to drive himself into me to get as deep as possible. I adjusted myself as Harrys motions became faster and faster. We both moaned each others names.

"ahh Harry, umm. Ohh" I yelled as I rode my erection.

"fuck Steph your so fucking hot. Ahh" he yelled as his came soon after.

Harry and I lay on the circular table out of breath.

"that was amazing" he said

I looked at him and passionately kissed him. The kissing went on and on.

"lets get changed" I said kissing him for the last time.

Harry helped me back into my dress and carried me out to the club. I had my legs around his waste as we walked up to everyone, including James.

"is everything ok with you two then?" Hannah asked

"yep" harry replied winking

"YEAA HARRY!" Louis shouted which made Brian look over at us.

He rolled his eyes and made his way to the dance floor.

"lets get back" liam said holding Logan tight in his arms.

James said something to Harry and they both laughed, I couldn’t hear what he said tho.

Harry carried me up to my room. Logan and Hannah pushed him in the room and ran to Louis's room.

About 3 minutes later we had a phone call which Harry answered

"HAVE FUN YOU TWO TONIGHT AND DON’T FORGET ABOUT PROTECTION" I hears Louis scream on the phone.

"hannah will be with me and Logan with liam… you two have fun now you hear?" he finally said before hanging up the phone.

I laughed as Harry came and lay next to me.

"it’s a good thing we made friends with that guy who gave us the free condoms" harry said laughing

I playfully hit him then fell asleep in his arms.

Now the only thing I have to figure out is what does this make me and Harry?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 74 18
You ever walked into a place and immediately new something was going to be different about the day. One Direction, a very famous international boy-ba...
20K 394 24
One direction is coming to New York!! Most girls are starstruck. But this duo are very angry. Ameilia has a sister in jail because of One Direction f...
212 25 7
One Direction.....
612K 6.3K 48
Prefrences, basically.