Our Butler: Secret

By xXBeautiful_HeartXx

What if Ciel had a sister? A twin sister. What if they both went through the agony from the kidnappers? Seba... More

Chapter 1-Ciel
Chapter 2-Lily
Chapter 3-Sebastian
Chapter 5-Ciel
Chapter 6-Lily
Chapter 7-Sebastian
Chapter 8-Lily
Chapter 9-Sebastian
Chapter 10- Sebastian
Chapter 11-Lily
Chapter 12-Ciel
Chapter 13-Sebastian
Chapter 14- Sebastian and Lily
Chapter 15-Lily
Chapter 16-Sebastian
Chapter 17- Ciel
Chapter 18-Lily
Chapter 19- Sebastian
Chapter 20- Lily
Chapter 21- Ciel
Chapter 22- Sebastian
Chapter 23- Lily
Chapter 24- Ciel

Chapter 4-Lily

2K 55 4
By xXBeautiful_HeartXx

We walked into my bedroom and he took off my towel and he touched my side with his gloveless hand. When did he take that off...? And when his hand move off of me I saw his mark just above my hip.

I look up at him and nod at him to start dressing me.

After I put on my underwear, he grabs the corset, that hellish contraption.

"Alright, young mistress. Can you turn around and hold into the bed frame?"

I nod dreading what is about to happen.

To distract myself, I look at the clock, it read three after six. I sighed knowing how early I have to wake up. Ciel gets up at seven, because it doesn't take as long to get ready.

"Three....two..." He pulled the strings. "One"

"God..." I look behind me and glare at him. He has laughter in his eyes.

"Sorry, Young Mistress."

"No you're not."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
248K 10K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...