Peace

By burned_white_roses

Emily Hotchner, daughter of Aaron Hotchner is reunited with her father at her military base. She becomes part... More

1~Cases and Reunions
3~ Deployed
4~ Engaged?
5~ Dress Shopping
6~The Wedding
7~The Letter
8~Funeral?
9~I'm Worried
10~Bump
11~Emma
12~Taken
13~What?
14~Found
15~Both Surprises
16~NO
17~ A Second Wedding
18~Hometown Concert
19~Expect the Unexpected
20~ New York?
21~The Last Show
22~Formal
23~Mistaken
24~ Fight
25~ Accident
26~ Time For The Truth
27~Jacob
28~Hospital Stays and Undercover
29~ Lost and Found
30~ Faked
31~ Loopy

2~ Accidents

15.2K 169 31
By burned_white_roses

When we arrived at the station, I shoved him into a chair in the interrogation room. I walked to my desk and rolled over a board. I put a picture of Mariner at the top of the board. I put a picture of James diagonally under him. I started working.

Spencer's POV
I walked to my desk. Emily was working at a board. She had pictures of many people and writing under the people. I sat and watched her for a few hours. Morgan came up behind me.

"How long has she been like this?" Morgan asked

I looked up at him. He looked like he was ready to leave.

"Only a few. She's onto something." I said

"You should go home. It's 9 o'clock."

I nodded and gathered my things.

Morgan's POV- a month later
I walked into the office. Emily's board was covered in writing and pictures. She had a large cup of coffee on her desk. I set my bag down and walked over to her.

"What's all of this?" I asked

"The top picture is the victim and everyone else are people that would've had a reason to kill him."

Hotchner came down from his office. He came over to Emily.

"Did you go home last night?"

"No. No I didn't, I just can't let whoever did this get away with it."

"Emily, you can't go without sleep like this."

"I go every night without sleep. I slept once a week in the army. I definitely can go without knowing who killed Mariner."

"Emily! Listen to me-"

Emily's POV
"Stop yelling at me." I whispered, tears streaming down my face

"I am your father, listen to me."

"Dad stop." I whispered

"Hotch, stop!" Morgan yelled

I couldn't handle it anymore.

I grabbed my keys and ran out to my car. I started driving.

Spencer POV
I got to the building and I saw Emily angrily driving off. I followed behind her. Morgan was behind me in his car. When we got to the highway, her car started to swerve on the road. I used the radio to contact Morgan.

"She's swerving." I yelled over the engine

Then we got to a street with trees covering the top of it like a little dome. She started to swerve more. I heard police sirens behind us. I looked at my speed meter. 80 mph. That means Emily had to be going at least 85.

She swerved and hit a tree. I slammed on the breaks and got out. I rushed towards her car. Morgan came running over to me. Once we got the door off, I started getting her out.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered

Her eyes started to flutter closed.

"Emily, you stay with me." Morgan demanded

I cut the last thing preventing her from getting out. I carried her to my car. A police officer came over to me.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"I am with the FBI and so is he we need to get her to the hospital." Morgan hissed

"Okay. I'll take the other car and escort you."

Morgan hopped in the back with Emily. I drove to the hospital going 85. We got her onto a stretcher and they took her away. My phone started ringing. JJ.

"Reid, where are you? You were supposed-"

"I'm at the hospital."

"What?"

"I'm not hurt. It's Emily."

"Oh my god. I'll  get Hotch and met you down there."

"It's the hospital closest to the station."

I hung up.

"This isn't your fault Reid. Hotch was pissing her off."

"Her own father. She's only been here a day and he's already making her mad." I shook my head

JJ walked in with Hotch and Penelope behind her. I was pacing back and forth. A doctor came over to us.

"Are you here for Emily Hotchner?" He asked

"Yes." I replied

"She is resting. She requested to see Reid first when she woke up and she should be waking up soon." He said

He led me down to her room. She was wake already. I sat down next to her. She smiled at me.

"Who's all out there?" She asked

"Hotch, Penelope, Morgan and JJ. Blake and Prentiss are on their way." I said

She winced. I pressed the nurse button. The nurse came in and gave me pain killers.

"Tell the rest of them to come in." She told the nurse

Hotch, Morgan, Penelope, JJ, Blake, and Prentiss came into the room.

Emily POV
Dad sat next to me. Penelope looked shocked. So did mostly everyone but Morgan and Reid.

"What happened?" Penelope asked

"Car accident." Reid answered. "She's drugged on painkillers."

"I can still talk." I said

"What exactly happened?" Dad said harshly

I didn't say a word. The heart monitor started beating faster.

"Emily, what happened?" Dad yelled

I closed my eyes. A tear rolled onto my cheek. I opened my eyes again.

"You want to know what happened? I was hoping to die in that accident. You blame me for moms death. You blame me for Jake's death. You blame me for everything. I understand, but that was 5 years ago. Let it go. Focus on something else. You are letting it haunt you and you are taking it out on me."

Dad left the room.

"If he was doing this to you, why didn't you tell someone?" JJ asked

"I don't know." I said before a sharp piercing pain shot through my stomach

I winced. Reid left the room to get a nurse. He came back in with a nurse following him.

"I need everyone to go into the waiting room please. Mr. Reid can you stay with her?" The nurse said

"Sure." Reid said

Spencer POV
I held my hand out for her to hold. She gripped the bar on the side of her bed. She shut her eyes and gritted her teeth.

"How bad does it hurt?" I asked

"Like hell." Emily said

The nurse came back in. She had painkillers. She put them in the IV. I noticed a small red spot on the blanket. I got up and Emily looked down. The nurse saw the spot and pulled back the blanket. There was a huge blood stain on her gown.

"Oh no. Sir, I need you to go into the waiting room." She said

Emily started shaking. The heart monitor started beating fast. I walked out of the room. Penelope stood up when she saw me. I sat down.

"What happened? Why did the kick you out?" Penelope asked

"I don't know. She was gushing blood." I said

2 hours later- Emily POV
They go the bleeding to stop an hour ago. There was a piece of glass stuck in my abdomen. The stitched it up. They said I could go back to work as soon as my nurse got the paper work finished. Spencer, Morgan, David and Penelope came into the room. Reid came over to me.

"What was it?" He asked

"Glass. From the windshield. She said I could go back to work as soon as she finished the release papers." I said

Rossi's phone started ringing. He picked it up and walked to a corner of the room. I sat up. Morgan rushed to the side of the bed.

"I'm fine." I said

The nurse came in the with the paper work. I smiled. Morgan looked at me weird and then laughed.

"You are free to go Emily." She said

"Thank you." I said

JJ came into the room with some clothes.

"Hotch got you some clothes to change into." She said

"Thanks JJ." I said

Morgan helped me stand.

"I'll meet you guys outside." I said

"I'll stay with her." Morgan said

Everyone left except for Morgan. I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed. I slipped on the shoes JJ brought me and walked back out into the room. Morgan and I walked out of the hospital. He pulled up his car. I got in the passenger seat. When we got back to the building, we went up to our floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1K 19
spencer reid fan fiction. spencer reid meets a girl, who is the complete opposite of him. but also, exactly like him. gianna beckett, seems to have s...
12.5K 196 8
When Hotch's wife gets taken from their own home the team racks their brains together, trying to figure out how to get her home safely.
101K 1.6K 32
Agent Y/N Cooper gets relocated to Quantico BAU after a dangerous accident. She often finds her heart in the hands of the one and only Dr. Spencer R...
6.9K 81 15
Emily Prentiss joins the bau, and immediately takes notice of a certain blonde woman. The secret that Emilys hiding from the team could either bring...