1~Cases and Reunions

Emily's POV
I woke to my supervisor waking me.

"Hotchner, we have a problem."

"What time is it?"

"2:32."

I pulled on my pants and slipped on my boots. I reached for my jacket but he pulled my hand away.

"We don't have time for that."

I followed him outside. There was a body on the ground. I ran over to the body.

"When was this found?"

"Half an hour ago."

I looked at the name on the jacket. Mariner. He was in my platoon. I was gonna get an earful from Sargent about this. Then Sargent came up behind James, my supervisor, and I.

"Hotchner, what are you and James doing out here at this hour?"

"I found a body and I wanted to get Hotchner so she could identify the body sir."

"Who is it?"

"It's Mariner sir."

"Call the authorities James. Hotchner, you get the platoon leaders and your platoon up."

By the time all the platoons were up, it was 7. We started PT.

"Today, we are doing 2 bar wall climbs. Let me demonstrate."

I used the pull-up bar to get my legs on top of the bar and then did the same. I was 12 feet off the ground. The only way down is to swing down.

"This is a mental and physical challenge." James informed

Jame explained everything about PT today. I saw FBI agents watching me from the back.

"Every time you fail, you have to do 10 4 count push-ups." I said before swinging down.

After everyone started, one of the agents came over to me. She was tall with black hair. I nodded walked with her over to another group of agents.

"I'm Agent Prentiss and this is Agent Morgan." She motioned to a bald man with a very muscular build.

"Did you know the victim?" Prentiss asked

"Mariner was in my platoon."

"Did you know him personally?" Prentiss asked

"Not really."

"You seem uneasy." Morgan said

"I'm not. It's just shocking."

"Why aren't you wearing your jacket and hat?" Morgan asked aggressively

"If you think I killed him, you're wrong."

"Can you show us your bunk?" Prentiss asked

I led them to my bunk. Morgan found my jacket and brought it to me.

"Is this your jacket?"

"Yes sir it is."

"What is your first name?"

"Emily. Emily Hotchner."

Morgan softened. I grabbed my jacket a put it on and put my hat on.

"You're supposed to be dead."

"What?"

"Follow me."

I followed Morgan to a car. Sargent walked over to me.

"Is she in any trouble?"

"No." Morgan answered. "We just think she is the biggest led in our case."