Brotherly Love (A Roc Royal L...

By KrisIsKristina

It is about this adopted teenage, Krissy, who goes through routes in her life with having a bigger big brothe... More

Brotherly Love (A Roc Royal Love Story)
Uggghhhhh (Chapter 2)
Surprise Surprise (Chapter 3)
Another Surprise.....A Great One (Chapter 4)
Waittt No I didn't do it on Purpose (Chapter 5)
The Dates (Chapter 6)
Really?! (Chapter 7)
Jealous Much?! (Chapter 8)
Why is this happening? (Chapter 9)
The 'Date' Begins (Chapter 10)
New Love (Chapter 11)
Complicated (Chapter 12)
Things Get Better Then Worse (Chapter 13)
Jealousy Takes Over (Chapter 14)
Secrets (Chapter 15)
'Trying To Keep The Secret' (Chapter 16)
Oops (Chapter 17)
Best Friends Forever (Chapter 18)
Hell On Earth (Chapter 19)
Author's Note
The Finale (Chapter 20)

My Family (Chapter 1)

2.7K 46 7
By KrisIsKristina

                                              Krissy's POV

 I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I hurried and raised out of bed after all it is Friday. I did my hygiene routine and put on a green belly top and black shorts with green and black jordans. Oh let me introduce you to my family. My name is Krissy. I have a step mom and dad, yea I was adopted at 11 and now I'm almost 15. Don't get me wrong they're great. They are way better than all the foster parents I went to. Oh and I love the colors black and green. Nooooo I'm not goth. Oh one more thing, I have an annoying ass brother Chres- ugghhh I don't even like saying his name and he has 3 friends that's the same as him. Well except for one of them Ray. I'm beginning to like him a lot. He's actually kind of cute when I think about it anyway back to me.  I then rushed down stairs and grabbed my breakfast. Until someone grabbed my arm......

???: Where do you think you're going ?

Krissy: To school...where else?

???: Don't get  smart little girl

LOL who do you think ??? that person is it's obvious :)

~~~~ 

Kristina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 400 30
Your a 16 year old cheerleader girl. You have a really bad crush on this 17 year old boy named Chresanto aka Roc Royal. Welll.....you were a cheerle...
96.8K 4.3K 33
Hurt her. I know better than to listen to the voices in my head. You know you want to. But sometimes.... It just gets hard to ignore them. Slap her...
853K 13.7K 28
Hi, I'm Sam. I was only 14 when I lost a big part of my life but I couldn't keep that holding me back from living a good life. I put up with school...
1.7K 26 20
a girl named Kristen moves to Florida where her step dad and new step brother are and once she gets there she finds out her mom and his dad are going...