Iron Script (GaLe/Gajevy)

strawberrypolkadot

COMPLETED When Levy is selected by the Master to compete in the Grand Magic Games, and a member of the myster... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Final
The Legend Of The Dragon Sword
OUT OUT OUT

Chapter 3

755 34 8
strawberrypolkadot

Levy P.O.V

Today was 'resting day' for everyone. Unlike last year, they gave some recovering time for those who were injured in battle. I can't help but feel scared for who I will be fighting. I know I have no reason too, but what if he or she is really powerful? I shook my head getting rid of all those thoughts.

Last here Lu got really hurt in one of the events. I felt so bad for not being able to help her. I went to the bathroom and did my usual routine: Brush hair, brush teeth, take shower, dry hair, get dressed, eat, and go outside for a walk.

My walk would be going to the guild, but since I wasn't at home and the dorms were right next to the stadium, I took my walks if I had time. The fresh air made me feel rejuvenated. I walked into town to look around once again, but this time I kept track of my surroundings. "You know, we don't have to be enemies..." A melodic voice said seductively. I craned my neck to across the street, and I saw that Devil's Eye girl, the one that wore a lot of gold, and... Gajeel. He looked annoyed and my blood boiled when I saw her trying to make a move on him.

Without thinking, I shouted in my sweetest and cutest voice, "Hey Gajeel!" I waved highly so he would see me. He looked thankful as I skipped across the road, making sure there were no cars coming first though. "Oh hey! I'm Le-" Before I could finish, she gave me an evil glare. "I know who you are." She snapped. I smiled bitterly at her. I crossed my arms and she put a hand on her hip. We glared at each other, and Gajeel stood there oblivious to the situation. "Levy!" I heard Lu yell from behind me. I looked at her, and she was smiling. I softened as I saw that happy expression. I was a sucker for pure happiness. "Kimmy cat!" Someone else yelled. I turned and saw the blue haired girl that was in the second event. She was with a fiery red haired girl who had matching eyes, and she wore a pink and yellow shirt which sleeves were detached, and mid-thigh orange shorts with pinnk flats.

"Don't call me that G!" Kim whined. The blue haired girl apparently named G smiled teasing the girl. "Oh, hi, I'm Gina and this is Natsuko." Gina introduced kindly. I shook her hand. Natsuko kind of reminded me of Natsu. Well the name anyway. "I'm Levy, this is Lucy and Gajeel." I introduced and she nodded the end of her eyes crinkling as her smile grew. "Well, we must go, I'll see you later!" She exclaimed happily dragging Natsuko who was grinding a cookie and a protesting Kim away.

I let out the giggle that resided inside of me. "Natsuko really reminds me of Natsu!" I exclaimed. They nodded in silent agreement as we walked together.

After the walk, I ended up sitting on my bed and grabbed one of my books. I began reading. The book finished so tragically, that I was crying my eyes out. Someone knocked at my door and I answered forgetting I was just crying. "Shrimp? Why are ya cryin'?" Gajeel asked and I quickly wiped them away. I pointed to the book on my bed. He gave out a low 'ooohhhh' then looking at me in the eye. He opened his mouth, but then something interrupted him. A loud explosion occurred and I stepped out of my room then a piece of rock fell from above me. Gajeel grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him as the rock crushed the floor where I previously was. "Be more carful Shrimp. Okay?" He scolded. Wow, he can't just say 'are you alright?' or something? I shouldn't judge, I know Gajeel more than anyone. He really cares on the inside, but can't show it well on the outside. I smiled up at him. "Yep!" I answered before Natsu came running down the hall. "You guys alright?" He asked and we nodded. "What was that anyway?" I asked peering down the hall.

He scratched the back of his head. "Hehe, you see, um cat hair got in my nose and I sneezed." He said and my mouth opened in an 'O' form and Gajeel huffed. "Stupid Salamander." He commented before walking off. "What did you say?!" Natsu shouted after him.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

46.8K 2K 18
A new dragon slayer in the guild and the slayers reunited with their dragons, if only briefly. As things begin to go back to normal a shadow looms on...
150K 5.1K 35
Levy McGarden. Senior student of Fairy Tail High School. Sweet and lovable. Nerd. Best friend/crush: Gray Fullbuster. Gajeel Redfox. The popular ba...
5.7K 143 16
Gajeel struggles to adapt to his new life in Fairy Tail especially when he's all alone and filled with confusing emotions about the guild, and Levy...
51K 1.9K 16
"It all happened so fast." She cried. She was hugging him again. "I-I don't remember his face." Gajeel wrapped his arms around the girl, "I got ya sh...