My Secret Mystery Man

By myheartscontent

Katie has been friends with her childhood best friend Maggie since they were toddlers. Maggie has an older br... More

Disclaimer!!!
My Secret Mystery Man
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

67.2K 677 24
By myheartscontent

When 8:30 rolled around I felt like a nervous wreck. I didn't know what Cam had in mind but I wasn't going to let him get under my skin. I promised myself that much.

I had decided on some light blue skinny jeans and a baggy sweater that fell off my shoulders. My make up was simple and light and I tied my hair up in a messy pony tail. I didn't want to give Cam any ideas but knowing him he'd still try something.

The sound of a car honking outside my house made me sigh as I looked myself in the mirror one last time.

I grabbed my phone and keys, locking up the house behind me. Cam was sitting in his camero at the front of my house.

I walked over, sliding into his car. I didn't look at him because I was still pissed at how he had managed to get me to come tonight.

"Don't kill yourself trying to say hi" He grumbled, stepping on the gas and pulling out onto the street. "What do you want Cam?" I sighed looking out the window, trying to ignore how his whole car smelt like him.

"I want to talk" He breathed. "Then talk" I growled. "We will when we get to where I want us to be" He sighed, running a hand through his hair, looking more and more annoyed.

I turned back to the window not saying another word until we came to a stop 30 minutes later at a dirt road look out.

Most of the kids from school came out here with their girlfriends for a little alone time.

"Did you think that by bringing me here you were going to get lucky?" I glared, crossing my arms over my chest.

"No, I brought you here because its quiet and we're alone." He sighed shifting the car into park and then turning the ignition off.

"You couldn't have taken me to a coffee shop?" I spat.

"Too many witnesses. Unless you want Maggie breathing down your neck about why you were seen with me?" He murmured giving a shrug.

I slipped my seat belt off and got out of the car needing to get away from him. I wanted to hate him to be angry at him but my body still reacted to just being around him. Stupid hormones!

I walked over to the lookout my eyes scanning the city below, the city lights glowing and sparkling like distant stars. The view would have been romantic and breath taking had my mood not been so foul.

"So are you going to tell me why you hate me so much?" Cam sighed, his voice sounding pretty close behind me.

I let out a humourless laugh. "You really are naive" I turned to face him to see that he was leaning back against the front of his car, his arms resting on the hood behind him. He looked like he just stepped out of the pages of a magazine.

His dark hair was swept to the side, messily falling in his eyes and the white t-shirt that he wore clung to his chest accentuating his muscles.  

I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning at the sight. Why can't he be ugly so that this can be easier?!

"You corner me in your house and at school. You touch me like you’re dating me and then not even 10 minutes after you’ve been with me you already have two girls on your lap with your tongue down their throats." I glared. "How do you think that's supposed to make me feel!?" I shouted.

"I didn't know I was hurti-"

"No you don't care who you hurt!" I shouted. "You just take what you want and then go!" Cam pushed himself off of his car, stalking towards me his body tense and his eyes burning with anger.

"Last time I checked these past few encounters that You and I have been having, have been solely about you!" he growled. "Did I walk away satisfied?! No! I walked away with a fucking boner the size of Kentucky State!"

"Well you never had the chance to finish! And I bet if you did you would have many times over!" I snapped.

"Kat I never did it to hurt you. I had to keep appearances up. If I was suddenly seen without the normal female attention don’t you think Maggie might have suspected something? That my friends and everyone else would have suspected something?" He shouted, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me lightly.

I pushed him away. "Don’t you dare make this seem like you’re innocent!" I snapped, storming over to his car to grab my bag. I couldn’t stand to be around Cam for another second. I was hurting badly inside and all I wanted to do was make him hurt just the same, and I knew that if I stood around him for any longer I would have done something I was going to regret later. And the problem was I didn’t know if that something was going to be a bad thing, for him at least.  

I didn’t even make it to the car before I was grabbed from behind, Cam turning me around so fast that I nearly lost my balance, before he had me pressed up against the side of his car.

"I care about you Kat! I. Care. About. You." he growled, emphasizing his words as his hands reached up and cupped my face, holding me still as I struggled to look away.

I felt tears prick my eyes. God how I wanted those words to be true.

"No you don't!" I glared. "You only care about getting laid and thats it." I spat, pressing my hands against his chest and trying to shove him away.

"Let me show you then! Let me prove to you how much you mean to me." He growled, crashing his lips down onto mine.

I struggled against his hold until he suddenly slipped a hand down the front of my jeans. I gasped when his hands cupped me through my panties, his fingers pressing against my core. Instantly my fight left my body.

I let loose a whimper as my body started to respond to his ministrations. "I know you Kat. I know your body. And I know you want me. Let me please you. Just let me in" he whispered against my lips, slipping his fingers past my underwear and into my slit. I couldn’t fight him, I couldn’t fight my heart that wanted so badly to let Cam win, to let him show us how much he wanted me. With one simple touch I was a goner, and my body weakly gave in.

I moaned under my breath grabbing onto Cam's arm for support as my legs began to shake and tremble underneath me.

He slowly thrusted his fingers in and out of me, the whole time the palm of his hand rubbing against my core.

I began to feel a heat blossoming in my abdomen and unconsciously I began to grind myself against his hand.

"Cam" I moaned, leaning back against his car, my head falling back against the door. I felt his lips press to my neck, his hand moving even faster in and out of me.

"Oh god" I whimpered as I felt myself explode, my whole body arching into Cam, his arm going up around me as I orgasmed, my legs giving out on me.

"Let go" he coaxed, pressing kisses along my jaw his hands still rubbing me. When I finished I felt tired and tingly all over.

"I never get tired of hearing you moan my name" He smirked, nipping my throat.

I panted softly resting heavily against the car. "You have to stop doing that" I whispered.

"I'm not done with you yet" He smirked, pulling me into his chest as he opened the backseat of his car.

He gently laid me inside before he climbed in after. Sliding into the seat right next to me.

I felt his hands go straight for the button on my jeans. I grabbed his hands stopping him. "Cam no!" I glared.

He gave me a soft smile. "I'm not going to do anything. Tonight is about you. I promise" He breathed. He swiftly undid my pants, slipping off my flats before he pulled my pants off, letting them drop to the floor of his car.

Seconds later the rest of my clothing followed my pants leaving me completely and utterly naked in front of Cam.

He sat back admiring me before letting loose a groan. "You're so fucking beautiful" He growled, leaning forward and pressing his lips to mine.

I felt him take my ankles in his hands, slowly positioning them so that I was open to him. My left leg resting on the top of the back seat, while my other leg was resting on the head rest of the driver’s seat.

He swiftly moved his fingers back down and began to slowly stroke me again. I jumped because I was still so sensitive after orgasming only minutes before.

He smiled at my sensitivity before he leaned forward licking the peak of my breast, making it harden. He wrapped his lips around it, sucking on it roughly making me moan in pleasure.

He licked and nibbled his way down my body till his face was level with my soaking core. "Beautiful" he whispered, leaning forward and pressing his mouth into me.

I yelped, grabbing onto the door for support as his tongue probed at my entrance.

"Shit" I moaned as he suckled me into his mouth the sounds of him sucking on my core filling the car. I slid my hands into his hair, using that to help me grind against his mouth.

I felt another heat blossoming between my legs. But this felt more powerful. I let loose a string of loud moans begging Cam to keep going, my body striving for the edge and my release.

After about another minute my body was full on grinding against Cam's mouth, my head thrown back in pure ecstasy.

Suddenly I felt like the world had stopped. My whole body tensed up, my eyes shut so tight as I began to convulse and shake.

Cam replaced his mouth with his hand which he rubbed furiously against my swollen bud making me scream as a torrent of my ecstasy poured from me.

I grabbed onto Cam, feeling as if I didn't hold onto something that I would float away. He held me tightly as my legs wrapped around him squeezing him hard as my body stopped trembling, slowly calming down.

When I had finished I collapsed against the back seat, my brow covered in a light sheen of sweat and my body exhausted.

Cam gently stroked my cheek tenderly a large smile spread across his face. "Definitely not getting tired of hearing that" I laughed tiredly, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

He slowly dragged his fingers over me again, lightly teasing me.. I gasped, grabbing hold of his hand stopping him.

"No! No more! I can't take another one of those" I panted shaking my head. “I beg to differ” He smirked, grabbing my hands and pinning them to the side before he was in between my legs again. “C-Cam Nooo!!” I cried wiggling as darts of pleasure shot through my nerve endings making me jerk and twist as Cam continued to lick whole heartedly.

Not even 30 seconds later I was screaming as I came again, my hips coming off of the backseat as I tried to cope with the latest orgasm. “More” he growled, gripping onto my hips and pushing me back till I was pinned to the seat again. Several more times Cam had made me come and by then I was a quivering mess in the back seat of his car.

“Have you had enough yet?” He asked, a large smirk spread across his face. I could barely speak and instead let out a little whimper as an answer.  

Cam let loose a chuckle pecking me on the lips.  "Okay" He breathed, closing my legs and picking me up so that he could move me onto his lap, his arms wrapping around me as I calmed down. After 15 minutes I was finally calmed down, my body still floating on a high but I was now able to form coherent sentences without moaning and panting like a dog in heat.

"What time is it?" I asked glancing out the window to see that it was still dark. Cam pulled his phone out of his pocket, before looking down at the screen.

"Almost 11" He breathed. He gently placed me on the seat beside him his hand reaching for my clothes and then handing them back to me. "Here let me drop you off at home, it’s getting late" He smiled. I glanced down and saw a very large bulge standing proudly from Cam's pants.

"Cam, what about you?" I asked my cheeks heating up.

"I'll deal with that later" He smiled, handing me back my hair tie. I hadn't even realized that he had pulled it out of my hair.

I thanked him and swiftly slipped my clothes back on. We slid back into the front seat, the ride back to my place quiet and comfortable.

When we pulled up in front of my house I felt a little disappointed that the ride wasn't longer.

"Cam" I whispered stopping short because I didn't know how to continue.

"Yeah?" he asked, reaching over and tucking my hair behind my ear. "W-what is this exactly?" I asked not looking at him because I didn't want to see the rejection on his face. I didn’t want him to say that what we had- well more like what he just did was just for fun and that was it. I didn’t know if I could take another blow like that.

"I don't know really." He breathed. "I-I like you a lot Kat. I always have" He confessed, making my heart swell.

"I want to be with you but...my sister doesn't want me to-go near you" He whispered looking at me tenderly.

I nodded biting my lower lip. "I want to be with you to-maybe we can...see each other in... secret?" I asked fidgeting with my shirt. I knew that getting into a secret relationship with a known player like Cam was a very bad idea, but I couldn’t pass the knowledge of Cam liking me off like it was nothing serious. Maybe it was just wishful thinking and maybe I was too blinded by my lust for Cam that I couldn’t see he was playing me, but I couldn’t go on thinking ‘what if’. If this was a doomed relationship I was going to savor as much of it as I possibly could.

Cam grasped my hand stopping me from playing with my shirt. "I'd like that" He smiled.

I smiled too feeling butterflies flapping around in the pit of my stomach.

Slowly Cam leaned forward till our lips met. I melted into the kiss, pressing myself closer to him. I wanted to make him feel good. I wanted to make him feel like he never had to go to another girl ever again.

My hand slowly slid down his chest before I rubbed him through his pants. "Don't" Cam panted, pulling away, his eyes squeezed tight almost as if he was in pain.

"Why not?" I asked, taking in his pained expression.

"Tonight is about you Kat, not me. I can wait" He breathed. I shook my head pressing myself closer to him.

"No. Tonight is about us." I whispered, pressing my lips back against his, for the first time controlling the kiss.

I pressed my hand more into the bulge in his jeans, rubbing my hand up and down along it, coaxing a quiet moan from Cam's lips.

I shifted slightly so that I could unbutton his pants, giving me space to pull him free from his boxers. His erection stood big and proudly, its tip glistening with his arousal.

I stroked my hand up and down his length, amazed that I was able to fit my hand around its girth. Cam kissed me harder, his hand winding into my hair sending my heart flying in my chest.

I pulled away giving him a small smile before I lowered myself over him pressing a tiny kiss to his tip. I flicked my tongue under the head, smiling when I heard Cam curse.

I slipped him into my mouth, moaning when I tasted him on my tongue. He was so hard I was afraid that he was in pain.

I bobbed my head, sucking him just like he had done to me countless times before. I wanted to repay the favor to him so I placed all my attention on him.

I opened my mouth wider as I forced him farther into my mouth, gagging when he hit the back of my throat. Ignoring it I kept him there allowing my throat muscles to do the work.

"Oh shit Kat" Cam gasped, winding his hands into my hair, his hips thrusting upward.

I pulled away gasping for air, my hand still stroking him. When I had caught my breath I lowered myself over him again and repeated the process, before licking him from base to tip.

My throat was getting a little sore so I went back to bobbing my head, wrapping my lips tightly around his tip, flicking my tongue under the head of his erection.

"Kat! oh fu-shit!" he cursed, his head falling back against the seat as he climaxed, his hips bucking upward into my mouth I swallowed his juices glad that I made him feel this good.

I stroked him a few more times to make sure I got it all before I sat up. He was still leaning back against the seat his chest rising and falling quickly, in time with his pants.

"That was...Amazing" He whispered smiling at me. I smiled back clearing my throat. "You're not so bad yourself" I laughed my throat a little husky from overuse.

He let loose a chuckle, before pulling me to him, pressing a kiss to my lips. "Can I come inside?" He asked in a soft voice.

I tensed in his hold. "No, Not like that I just want to hold you tonight" He reassured, his hand rubbing mine comfortingly.

"I promise no funny business" He stated raising his right hand. I smiled before nodding. "Okay." We both got out of his car and walked hand in hand to my house and to my bed.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 7.4K 46
Meet Kira, a popular girl with a very heavy past that she hides from her friends everyday. Only the new Raven Haired Boy, Caleb knows her secrets. ...
65.7K 562 17
We are all on the cusp of orgasm, prompting Kelsi to move to sit on Jackson's face as he continues to penetrate me. His mouth works over her sex and...
496K 8.2K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
50K 1K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...