Got7 Oneshots || x Readers

By jeonggukiez

Haiya guys, I don't know why I'm even trying to write this, I don't even get enough readers for this but anyw... More

I love you || Mark
Don't Worry || Jackson
A Warm Sunday Morning || BamBam
Princess || Yugyeom
Oppa || Jaebum
I'm Okay || Jackson
I'm Okay 2 || Jackson
That xx || Youngjae
A New Family || Mark
Wishes I Wanted to Hear || Jinyoung
For Every Insecurities || BamBam
|| Tumblr ||
|| A/N ||

Finding Love || Mark

2.4K 42 19
By jeonggukiez

This was sort of hard, Because I can't think of anything anymore <3 I hope this is good enough.

Requested by @naiellcbrown

I was writing this a few days ago and I totally restarted lmao I'm dying; Sorry ilysm >u< It's going to be superrrrr shortttt 
__________________________________________________________________________________

"You dropped this."

His hands were holding your fallen handkerchief, the scene sort of cliché, but romantic. Your eyes locked with his, a smile adorned his some what angelic face. 

"Oh, thank you!" You took it with a smile and placed it back into your pocket; at that moment his heart had skipped a beat with him not knowing why or what caused it, "Again, thank you very much" You waved to him and turned around.

For some odd reason he didn't want you to leave so he grabbed your wrist before you could walk away "I'm... Would you like to go out for some coffee?" He was confused by his own actions, just as much as you were, You slowly smiled and nodded happily "Of course!"

As the both of you walked you slowly became familiar with each other. 

Sitting down inside the designated cafe ((Lmao I wonder if that makes sense)) You smiled; ordering a (F/D) along with (F/D) (( Favorite Dessert peeps, Dessert.))

~Time Skip because Idk what I'm suppose to right lol Im sorry~

"Thank you for walking me home." You said to Mark, making his heart pound louder against his chest "No problem." "I Guess I'll see around then" You pecked his cheek and waved goodbye to him, opening the door to walk inside; and that was when he realized he was in love.

____________________________________________________________________________________

One request down omg >u<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
776K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
192K 10.1K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...