Adopted By Chris Evans

Von ayeitskennn

What happens when a 12 almost 13 year old girl is adopted by a famous actor? Will it be fun? Or will it chan... Mehr

Chase
New Friend
Chris?!
Family
New Home
Avengers!?
13
Cupcakes
Nightmare
The public
Thanksgiving
Back Home
Swarmed
Girls Day Out
Premier
Having Fun with Hiddleston
Suprise!!!
Tears and Ice Cream
Another Day With Hiddleston
Run!
Strangers
Sick Day
Accident
Football
Pranks
Family Stuff and Tea
Visiting
Halloween
Rainy Day
Being Goofballs
Messing With Loki
Best Birthday Ever!!!
Thanksgiving!!!
Snow Day
Pay Back
Christmas
Q&A
Happy New Year
Poor East
My Mother
Piano
Curtis
Photoshoot
Camp Out
The Truth
Winter Solider
Baking
April Fools
Big Surprise
COMING SOON!!!!
Second Book
๐‘ ๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“ ๐‘

Break Down

16.1K 361 15
Von ayeitskennn

I woke up to Tom was no longer holding me. I looked around relaxing I was in my own room. Did Tom carry me back here? I got out of bed and changed into shorts and a grey tank top. I walked out into the hallway and to the living room seeing that Uncle Scott was sitting on the couch watching TV. I guess Tom, Chris H, and dad left to go film. I bet my dad has a hangover. I walked over to the couch and laid down.
A few moments later I woke up from a nap to sound of my phone going off.
When do I tell him? - Tom
Whenever you want. Just remember to tell him not to get upset with me - Megan
Okay I'll tell him here in a few minutes before we finish this scene - Tom
Okay. Thank you! - Megan
I looked at the time on my phone and realized Chris would be home in an hour. Wow I took a long nap. Uncle Scott wasn't in the living room but I heard the shower running. I got up and walked back to my room quietly and closed the door behind me. I really hope everything goes well. I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. Maybe Chris will just ask why I didn't tell him. What if he gets mad? What if he takes me back to Boston? What if-
I was cut off by the front door slamming shut and East barking loudly. Uh oh. I looked out my window to see Chris's car in the drive way. He's home early! Crap! I heard foot steps coming towards my bedroom door. This is the time where I freak out. "Megan open the door please" Chris said his voice sounding hurt. Did I hurt him? I opened the door slowly. My hand is shaking!
"Yes?" I said my voice barley above a whisper.
"We need to talk" he said as I let him into my room. He sat down on my bed and I sat down beside him. "Why?"
"I was scared to tell you the truth because every time I talk about my parents I just break down" I said pulling my knees to my chest.
"Megan. You can always tell me the truth and you know that" Chris said as I buried my face in my knees. I tried hiding my tears but it didn't work. "Megan Rose Evans. Look at me."
I didn't move.
"Look at me" he said his voice rising a little. I looked at him. My cheeks are stained with tears. "You can always tell me things. No matter what they are I will always love you no matter what. You're my daughter."
"I was just worried that you would send me back to Boston because I didn't tell you" I said.
"Really? I would never! You're to fun to be around" he said pulling me into the warmest hug I've ever gotten from him or anybody else. I feel like this is where I belong. I didn't belong with my real father. God made this happen for a reason. This I better than my old life. I feel safe when I'm around Chris. I feel like he is my real father but I know he's not. He's my dad now. And that's all that matters.
"I hope you know you think out loud" Chris said laughing.
"Crap" I said he continued to squeeze me tighter.
"I'm glad you feel safe around me. And that you feel like I'm your real father. I just wish I would've been there for you when you were younger" he said kissing my forehead.
"Well you were there. I watched your movies when I was younger. I liked watching those movies" I said with a warm smile.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you too" I said I just sat there wrapped in my fathers arms as if nothing in this world could separate us.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

54.3K 2.9K 73
[COMPLETE & EDITED] *smut and fluff* *kind of slow burn* *chris evans X original character* All Caroline wants is a fresh beginning, she is tired of...
18.9K 329 24
"What did you just call me?" He questions me. I look up at him, and think through what I just said, "I-I uh, I called you dad. Is that okay?" He gav...
96K 1.6K 54
A rough long path led Alice to bump into someone at the park and you'll never guess who it was..... Chris Evans 35 yep ikr Captain America. Alice ha...
61.6K 1K 23
FINISHED! A teenager called Lani lives on the streets of NYC. She runs from her past but also from the law. But when she finds out that Jasmine her t...