Innocence

By chocolateluvaaxo

Emma Carter just moved into a new town thanks to her mum's new job. And a new town obviously leads to a new s... More

Innocence
chapter Two - because I Want to be
Chapter Three - Dress Shopping
Chapter Four - The Dance - With A Special Guest.
chapter Five - New sides
Chapter Six - Dinner.
Chapter Seven - Dealing with Mr Bi-Polar
Chapter Eight - Lost Mouse
Chapter Nine - Surprise!
Chapter Ten - Lock Your Doors... And Windows.
Chapter Eleven - It's Magic.
Chapter Thirteen - Business, Pleasure or Pain?
Chapter Fourteen - Aftermath & Injuries
Chapter Fifteen - First Date & Story Telling
Chapter Sixteen - Misery
Chapter Seventeen - Daddy Issues.
Chapter Eighteen - Reality.
Chapter Nineteen - Family.
Chapter Twenty - A Revelation and Graduation.
Epilo- Just kidding.
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve - Unexpected Surprises

113K 2.6K 967
By chocolateluvaaxo

Dedicated to Sehammooo because she’s simply amazing.

Picture of Daniel to the side!

--------------

I didn’t want to get out of bed. It was cold, still slightly dark outside and the main thing that every teenager experienced every weekday mornings, I didn’t want to go to school. I lay in bed for a couple of more minutes, enjoying and soaking up all its warmth, before sighing and pulling the sheets off myself and running straight to the bathroom to have a shower.

The hot water made me feel calmer as it washed away the cold and the remaining grogginess I felt from my sleep and made me feel relaxed again. I got out and wrapped a short white towel around my body then mentally cursed. I had forgotten to bring a pair of undies and a bra in with me to get changed into before going back to my room. I sighed to myself while putting my dirty clothing in the washing hamper. There goes my relaxed mood, I thought to myself as I cautiously walked back to my bedroom, careful not to wake anyone up. Courtney and my mum were staying home today because my mum finally had a day off and Courtney wanted to go to the movies to watch The Croods. I wanted to go as well, I had been dying to see the movie for a while, but school came first.

I entered my room and shut the door as quietly as possible before turning around – and running into someone. I could feel the scream rising up my throat as panic set in. Someone was in my room at 7AM and I was in nothing but a towel!

Before I could make any sort of noise that would alert my family that there was someone with me, a large, warm hand clasped over my mouth, and I felt my tense body relax as the familiar smell and sight of Tyler standing before me in the dim lighting of my window set in.

“What are you doing here?” I asked in a hushed tone after his hand pulled away from my lips. He didn’t reply. Instead, I found his eyes trailing over my body slowly, and the usual grey/green orbs turned to a dark forest green. I started blushing, remembering that I was in nothing but a towel that covered a very limited amount of me.

“You.” He finally said, before pressing my body against the door and crashing his lips onto mine with a fierce possessiveness. I gasped from the sudden contact then felt Tyler’s tongue slip into my mouth. I forgot about holding my towel and wrapped my arms around his neck. Deepening the kiss further. Our bodies were that tightly pressed up against each other that the towel stayed up on its own. His hands roamed my body as I felt his lips leave mine only to trail more kisses down my neck and on my collar bones.

I gasped as he started to suck my collar bone hard, running his tongue over it every once and a while. I could feel the doorknob pressing at my thigh but ignored it. My hands left his neck and entangled themselves in his soft hair as be pressed up even more against me. I bit my lip hard to supress a moan from leaving and roughly brought his lips back to mine. We kissed for a while more before pulling away gasping for air.

Tyler smirked. “Good morning.” He said, and then pecked my lips again.

“That was a wakeup call I wouldn’t mind getting every day.” I said with a smirk, causing Tyler to slightly move back and look at me with shock and surprise all over his features. He re composed himself after a few seconds and the smirk I loved was back on his lips. “If that’s the case, let me continue.” He said before taking me into his arms and started kissing me again.

I smiled and kissed back for a bit before pulling away. “As much as I’d love too, I actually have to get dressed. You never answered my question, by the way! What are you doing here?” I frowned curiously, waiting for his answer.

“I just wanted to take my girlfriend to school today.” He said innocently with a shrug. I eyed him suspiciously and he smirked. “Okay, fine. I wanted to wake you up with a kiss, but you were already awake. At least I still got to kiss you. Look! No twigs or jacket scrapings this time.” He grinned, revealing his familiar black leather jacket that was scrap free and then showing me that there were no leaves in him.

I laughed and clapped. “I’m proud of you! But I don’t know if you’ve heard. There’s this new thing called, um, a door. You should try it instead of sneaking into my bed room window all the time and scaring the hell out of me!” I said with a laugh. He smirked and then pulled me back into him. “Now where’s the fun in that?” He murmured before pressing his lips to mine again.

“Tyler. I really have to get dressed for school.” I said after more kissing.

He sighed and pulled away groaning. “Fine. I’m hungry. Make me breakfast when you’re done.” He said, before plopping himself onto my bed and getting comfortable in my sheets.

“Hey! It’s not fair if you can sleep and I can’t!” I said, flailing my arms in the air with an angry expression.

Then, I felt it. The thing that would transform me into the debatable fruit or vegetable, a tomato. The towel dropped to the floor in a damp mess, and I could feel my whole face and body heating up from embarrassment. I looked down at it, wide eyed, before looking back up at Tyler, who was staring at me with an expression I hadn’t seen on him before. His smirk was slowly fading and he looked dazed as his eyes trailed over my body for the second time this morning.

I could feel myself, is possible, going a deeper shade of red as I quickly pulled the towel back up and covered myself, biting my lip and feeling self-conscious under his intense gaze.

“I’m so sorry.” I blurted after a while, filling up the intense awkward silence and making Tyler snap out of his haze and stare directly into my eyes.

“Emma.” He said in a husky voice, before getting out of my bed and walking towards me. I could feel my eyes almost falling out of their sockets as I noticed the huge bulge in Tyler’s jeans and averted my gaze quickly, blushing once again.

“Y-Yeah?” I stuttered as he pulled me towards him by wrapping an arm around my waist. He pulled me in for a long, slow kiss and I blushed even more as I realized that it was his bulge that was poking at my thigh before, not the doorknob. Once he pulled away, he looked at me with a soft expression. “You are the most beautiful thing I have seen on this Earth.” He murmured as he tucked a damp strand of hair behind my ear.

I blushed and looked down, smiling. My heart felt like it was off with the fairies and my stomach was holding a reunion for butterflies as I looked up at Tyler and found him looking at me with a loving expression. The few moments we spent looking at each other felt like a lifetime of joy, and I didn’t want to stop. “Thank you.” I muttered before blushing even more and mentally scolding myself. Stop blushing! You look like an idiot!

I pulled out of his hold and turned around to get changed when I felt a slap on my back side. I gasped and turned around to find Tyler’s trademark smirk back on his face. “You have a body I’m going to kill in bed one day beautiful.” He winked, before getting back into my bed and snuggling under the covers before I could react in any sort of way.

I frowned at the figure under my bed sheets curiously, not catching on with what he meant. He was going to kill me in bed? Did that mean he was going to kill me in my sleep? I shook my head, frowning to myself as I made my way to my drawers and pulled out my white lace underwear and light pink lace bra. Tyler wouldn’t kill me.

It had to be something else. I pushed it to the back of my mind then walked over to my wardrobe and did a quick scan, before deciding on a thin mint coloured oversized jumper and acid wash jeans. I turned around slightly and did a double take once I found Tyler peeking out of the bed sheets and staring at me with a lustful expression.

“Tyler!” I hissed, before throwing the jumper on as quickly as possible to shield my body away from his gaze. I heard him chuckle before his head re-entered my bed sheets and I slipped on my jeans. “Nothing I haven’t seen.” He said in a muffled voice and I glowered at my bed sheets before throwing a book at them. Seconds later, Tyler’s head popped out again. “What was that for?!” He exclaimed with a frown.

“It was an accident.” I said innocently with a smug smile, before turning to my mirror to brush my hair. As soon as I saw my reflection, I gasped. A purplish brown blotch sat on the skin over my collar bone and stood out boldly against my pale complexion. Where had it come from?

“Tyler!” I said in a panicked voice.

Within seconds, he was beside me. “What is it? Are you okay?” He asked with a worried expression. I pointed to the thing on my neck and his eyes trailed down to it, before he started chuckling.

I frowned and slapped the side of his arm. “Help me scrub it off! I don’t know where it came from, I just had a shower and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t there before and it’s practically engraved in my-”

Tyler put a hand over my mouth. “It’s not dirt. I gave you a hickey while we were kissing. Unintentional, I’m sorry. But I have to admit, I did a really good job.” He smirked, the bent down and kissed the place where my hickey was currently at.

I blushed at the contact and then searched for a scarf to cover it up with. “Come on. We’ll have to get breakfast on the way. We’re late for school.” I said. Tyler groaned from behind me then wrapped his arms around my waist and dragged me over to the bed. We both fell on it and he looked down at me, smirking. “Let’s just stay here all day. Maybe I can produce more hickeys and your clothes can ‘accidently’ fall off.” He suggested, before trailing kisses around my jaw line.

I pulled him in for a short kiss before pulling back. “As tempting as that sounds, we actually do need to get to school. Our essay for English is due today. You ended up finishing it, right?” I asked curiously. He sighed and nodded. “It was a bitch, but I got it done.”

I grinned and kissed him again. “Good. Now let’s go.”

Once we arrived at school, Tyler had come with my straight to my locker to pick up my biology textbook and I felt him physically tense once he saw Hayden standing there already, waiting for me.

“Tyler,” I warned in a low voice before we arrived to my locker, “Remember. No hurting him, he can be spoken too.” We arrived at our locker and I have Hayden a tight smile. “Hello Hayden.”

“You didn’t reply to my messages last night.” Hayden said with a frown, ignoring my greeting.

“Maybe because she was with her boyfriend?” Tyler snarled sarcastically. Hayden’s eyes slid away from mine to look up at Tyler with a fearful yet adoring expression. “O-Oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t know…” He trailed off.

Tyler took a step forward but I held his arm and pushed him back, giving him a stern look while doing so. He narrowed his eyes at me then turned back and glared at Hayden, who took a step back in fright. “Yes you did know. She told you in the morning when she turned down the movie offer – which you shouldn’t have offered in the first place seeing as she has a boyfriend.” He repeated as his hand clenched into a fist.

“I-”

You aren’t ever to speak to her again, do you hear me?” Tyler growled, making Hayden’s eyes go wide. “I was tolerate when it came to you and her being friends but then you go and tell her that she’d be better with you and draw freaky pictures of you two kissing?! That does not put you in my good books. Stay away from her.” Tyler ordered, his stone cold voice from when I first met him returning.

I looked around to find that most of the school had gathered around to see what was happening with their mouths hung open as Hayden nodded quickly and scurried off. Tyler turned around so that he was now facing the crowd that had gathered around us and did nothing but throw them all his cold glare. Once they saw that, everyone started fumbling and scurrying off in all different directions while avoiding eye contact.

I sighed and looked up at him. “Don’t you think that was just a little bit harsh?” I murmured. He gave me an incredulous look before speaking. “Are you joking? The guy was about to draw the both of you in naked in the Garden of Eden and you’re saying that what I said was harsh? Plus, I did what you asked! I didn’t hurt him! Well, not physically at least.”

“You’re right. Thank you.” I smiled up at him and pecked his cheek quickly before getting my biology text book out of my locker and closing it shut.

*

3 months past after the incident with Hayden occurred, and I found myself becoming more and more happy around my friends and family. Amanda and Daniel were the cutest couple I had seen in a while. Daniel always surprised Amanda with random gifts or spontaneous trips to places that meant a lot to him, and Amanda would come back from them and conference call Alice, the twins and myself and swoon to us about how much she loved him. She was too scared to tell him though, and Alice and I agreed that it was the right time, since they had known each other for a long time.

Alice’s birthday also past during that time, and she had a small gathering and insisted that I bring Tyler, Damien and James along. I also brought Nate along, and met his grandmother along the way. Just as I had predicted, Nate and Alice were perfect for each other; filling in the holes in each other’s lives that weren’t yet filled in. They were seeing each other, but not officially dating yet.

There were also no incidents with Paul, which I had found surprising and also relieving. He had finally listened to Tyler and kept away or found another poor victim to pick on. I frowned every time I thought about him, but quickly pushed it to the back of my mind. I didn’t need him ruining my mood.

Hayden had actually left me alone – well physically – thanks to Tyler. He still texted me occasionally, asking if I was sure I didn’t want to give him a chance. I didn’t even bother with them anymore, and just deleted them as soon as I received them. He also stopped after a while.

There was also no signs or news of my dad, which was always a good thing. Once we heard one thing about him, we’d know that he was close to finding us again, which would lead to us moving to a different country once again. For once in our lives, we didn’t want that. We were all enjoying ourselves here and we were all happy in our own way. My mum and Lucy were the best of friends, Courtney and Katrina couldn’t be separated, and I loved my school and Tyler.

Tyler… Tyler was perfect. Every single day of the past three months, he would spend with me, whether it was just an hour during school, or he crept into my bedroom window and snuggled in my bed and fell asleep with me for the night, I loved it. My feelings for him never faded, they had just gotten stronger and stronger and I couldn’t help but smile every time he came into my mind. In my mind, I was completely and utterly in love with him, despite the 5 months we had known each other for. I haven’t told him yet though, in case he shuts me out or doesn’t feel the same way.

It was currently Friday night, and me being me, was holed up in my room studying for a Legal Studies exam that was in two weeks. I had told my mum to take out Courtney to eat at a dinner for the night, just so they could get out of the house for a little and not get sick of my cooking. I smiled as I replayed the event in my mind. My mum and Courtney had given me the most intense look of disbelief over that statement and I had burst out laughing, causing them to laugh as well.

After a while, I checked the time and found 8:30PM blinking back at me in bold red, and I did a double take. Already? Courtney and my mum we’re going to be returning soon. I stretched my libs and heard my body crack from the tense position it had been in all night from studying and got out of my bed. I heard my phone buzz from my vanity and I went to check it. It was a text message from Tyler. ‘Hey, I want to tell u something important tonite. Stay up ok?’

I frowned at the blue bubble and typed in a quick reply. ‘Sure :)’

I decided to change into my pyjamas which consisted of a black tank top with white pandas printed on it repeatedly and my red and white polka dot mini shorts. After that, I decided to go out into the living room and watch some television until my family arrived home.

After 20 minutes, I heard the door being locked. “Sweetie, we’re back!” I heard my mum call out then pop her head into the living room and smile sheepishly at me. “Sorry, I thought you’d still be studying.”

“Nah, I needed the break. How was dinner?” I asked with a smile.

“Great! You should’ve come! It was a very nice place and the service was really good.” She explained while taking off her black heels and becoming 2 inches shorter.

“That’s great! I’m glad you liked it. Where’s the little princess?” I asked as soon as I saw Courtney’s mop of curls flash in the reflection of the television. She was going to try and scare me.

As if she could read my mind, Courtney jumped from behind the couch while screaming “ROOAAAAR!” I pretended to be scared for my life and let out a shriek. “Courtney! You gave me a fright!” I exclaimed, while putting a hand to my chest to make it more believable. Courtney grinned and fist pumped the air – something she learnt to do from James whenever she’d see him watching football here and shout in victory.

I laughed and pulled her in for a hug. “Did you give mummy any trouble?” I asked with a stern expression. She shook her head and then I looked up at my mum to confirm. “She was great tonight. I think mostly because the waiter there had given her a toy and a colouring in book to occupy herself with while we ate.

“Oh well that’s great! Come on Court, we need to get you to bed.” I said after ruffling her hair.

She pouted and gave me her biggest puppy dog eyes. “10 more minutes? Please? I’m not sleepy.” On cue, she yawned and rubbed her eyes, making me smile at her. “Not sleepy, eh? Come on baby. Time for bed.” I got up and carried her to her bed room and put her pyjamas on. “Go brush your teeth and use the toilet, and then I’ll tuck you in.”

She nodded sleepily and stumbled off to the bathroom down the hall and came back a few minutes later and crawled in bed. As soon as I was done tucking her in, I kissed her forehead and muttered a good night before turning around to leave.

“Emma?” I heard her say faintly.

“Yes Court?” I replied, turning back to face her. She beckoned for me to go closer towards her and made me sit on the bed. “Will you tell Tyler how much you love him soon? I want to go to a wedding.” She murmured as her eyes started drooping.

I immediately started to blush and cleared my throat. “One day, Courtney, one day.”

“No, now.” I heard her say stubbornly. I raised my eyebrows at her tone then sighed. “I can’t anyway. He probably doesn’t feel the same way about me and will freak out.” I said it more to myself then to her, but Courtney replied anyway.

“No he loves you too. He told Katrina, but he’s too scared to tell you.” She barely mumbled, before I felt her breathing slowly become in sync, letting me know she had fallen asleep. I frowned at her last words. Was she saying the truth? Tyler told Katrina that he loved me?

I kept thinking to myself as I exited Courtney’s room and switched off the light. Once I entered the living room, I found my mum already in her pyjamas and switching off the television. She turned around once she heard me walk in and gave me an apologetic look. “I’m really sorry Emma, I really wanted to stay up with you tonight but I’m really tired from work. I’ll make it up to you tomorrow. We’ll go shopping together. I promise.”

I pulled her in for a hug. “It’s fine mum. I’m tired as well. Goodnight, love you.” I said quickly, before returning to my room. I closed the door behind me and heard shuffling coming from the direction of the window. My heart fluttered in my chest, Tyler was here.

“You’re a bit early, don’t you think?” I asked in a teasing manner as I turned around – then stopped frozen in my tracks.

Standing before me was not Tyler, but instead Hayden, another guy I didn’t know, and the one I was dreading the most, Paul.

They all stared at me with an evil glint in their eyes, and Paul’s sickly malicious smirk slowly started making its way onto his face. “Little mouse. It’s been a while.” He said as Hayden and the other guy started walking towards me. My muscles started to respond just then, and I moved back two steps before my back made contact with my door.

Hayden came up and held me down while bending low to my ear. “I’ve missed you…” he trailed off, just as the other guy started bringing a cloth towards my face. I started to struggle against Hayden’s hold but he was stronger than me.

“Just cooperate little mouse, that way no one will get hurt.” I heard Paul say faintly before the cloth was pressed up against my nose and I felt my body being dragged towards my window before everything went black.

-

ERMAGAAAAHD WHAAAT! Emma’s about to be abducted! :O

Hahaha heeeeey :D

Do you know I started writing this instead of doing my Legal studies and Biology and CAFS work? Yeah that’s probably why the quality of it isn’t the best. I’m freaking out right there’s just so much happening in my life right now all at once and I can’t! D; So I thought, maybe if I write, it’ll calm me down. Yeah, it didn’t work.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo, What do you guys think? 

Please Vote and Comment it makes my day so much!

Thanks for reading lovelies :D xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.5K 57
Tyler Lawson. The hottie in town. The "bad boy". My best friend's brother. The guy I absolutely despised. Ever since the beginning of High School, Ty...
423K 11.7K 35
"So?" He looked confused. "She's y- your-" I gulped. "My what Aurora?!" He exclaimed angrily. I jumped. "Don't raise your voice at me! She's your dau...
17.5K 785 39
(Final Edits underway. Chapters and some of the story will be changing!) Emma Walker was the new girl in a small town. She was shy, small, and had n...
2.1K 303 29
Spencer isn't the average seventeen year old girl. She is intelligent, sassy, stubborn, independent and beautiful ( she doesn't see it, for she is lo...