Murr than anything

By Jokers4Life

When Sian auditions for a talent show, she doesn't expect to go through to the final. She doesn't expect to f... More

Intro
1
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

119 4 2
By Jokers4Life

~ 2 weeks later ~

'What do you wear to an audition?' I think as I push clothes around my wardrobe.

Finally, I decide on white high waist jeans and a peach belly top.

I grab a slice of toast, put my air max on and tell my parents I'm going out. I call a cab and go to St George theatre.

When I arrive, I see hundreds of people queuing to get their audition number. I join the queue and start talking to an old lady who is auditioning with her dog that can talk. Apparently.

Finally, after about half an hour, I get to the table and tell the lady my name and she gives me my number.

"Your number is 1738. Good luck."

"Thanks."

I walk into the waiting room and find a seat. My phone vibrates so I take it out of my pocket and look at it.

It's a text from my friend, Alice "Good luck girl, wish I was there with you!"

"Thanks! I wish you was here too, it's boring waiting."

"Are you nervous?"

"Yeah, a bit haha."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 8.5K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
158K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...