What if? ❤ {Dramione}

By _fgirl

(AU) Draco and Hermione finally realized their feelings for each other. Although they seem to be happy at fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 48

330 8 0
By _fgirl

Draco's POV

We stopped right in front of the great hall and whilst Hermione froze in shock I couldn't help but laugh at the look on her face. She was just too cute, when she looked like that. "Are you still petrified because of what just happened?", I asked her grinning. She looked at me and seemed to think about her answer shortly. Then she said: "Well, yes... How could I just leave the book like this?" The was a quick moment of silence before we both broke out in laughter. "You should've seen her face, when you ran away!", Hermione said laughing. "She was literally looking like she saw a ghost!" I laughed even harder and made a noise that was supposed to sound scary. After a few minutes of laughing we had to sit down to take a breath. I turned my head to look at Hermione. The way she sat there, still smiling and her cheeks lightly blushing of excitement, I knew she didn't worry about anything. Seeing her happy, was when I loved her the most. As if she would have felt me staring, she turned to me.
"Where are you going to take me?", she asked. Because, I didn't know exactly how to explain it, I just took her hand and said: "You'll see soon enough"
"Please, Draco, tell me where we're going! My curiosity is killing me!", she begged, but I could tell by the twinkle in her eyes that she loved getting surprises. So I just shook my head and led her out of the castle. As soon as we were outside I heard the rolling of thunder. That can not be true. It couldn't start raining now. I felt a panic attack preparing itself to overcome me any second but I just ignored it and kept walking. The rain wouldn't even be the problem, just the clouds that came with it. But I forced myself not to think of the worst case scenario but rather do small talk with Hermione.
"So...", I said while putting my arm around her shoulders. "Anything I've missed during the last few weeks apart from the obvious?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 19.1K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...
9.9K 255 46
A cruel bind. She doesn't know why. He doesn't know why. Will she be HIS Gryffindor? Will he be HER Slytherin? Find out in His Gryffindor and Her Sly...
100K 2.9K 16
✨⚡️✨ Harry Potter's desire to have a quiet, uneventful final year at Hogwarts was a fruitless one, as instead he received, an immense supply of the e...
375 7 2
Dramione Romance - Through the eyes of Lucius Malfoy as his son shows a very missing piece that is required of an aristocratic son. Concerned for his...