What if? ❤ {Dramione}

By _fgirl

(AU) Draco and Hermione finally realized their feelings for each other. Although they seem to be happy at fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 44

309 7 0
By _fgirl

Hermione's POV

I almost ran down the isle, feeling happier then I did in month and looking forward to finally get the last bits and pieces done that started in my past- I really wanted to start over. With Draco. Because even though I tried to conceal my feelings for him towards everybody including me, I was glad that all of the covering up was over now and we could finally be together for good. I mean we still haven't decided on how or if to tell the others, but we might not need that anyways. Because if I have told Ron in a minute, who knows, what he's going to do with that information? And also I feel really bad about him. He thought I loved him after all. But I didn't. Not really anyways, I just told myself that. I was almost at the door to the Gryffindor Common room, when I remembered something else. A little voice inside my head reminded me that he was a big part of the lie and that I should not feel bad about him. But I felt sorry nonetheless because he thought he would get through with that lie. While the current class was still running, I knew that Ron would be in the common room already, due to the fact that he just had a flying lesson with Madame Hooch who lets her students leave earlier a lot. "Nix Noctuae", I said to the fat Lady and went in after she opened the door.
I spotted Ron right away, he was sitting in one of the dark red armchairs right next to the fire place, reading the daily prophet. "Are you actually reading?", I asked him in disbelief. Oh, no! I couldn't believe I just said that. What a great start to a conversation like this. I didn't realise before that I was so nervous about this. My hands were shaking as I sat down onto the chair facing him. As soon as he looked up from the newspaper I could tell by the look of his eyes that he knew.
"You know it, right?", he asked pursing his lips. I just nodded and he sighed. "I knew that you were going to find out everything at some point. They don't call you the brightest witch of our age for nothing." I cringed by the sound of the name they had given me. He smiled sadly and continued: "It was nice having someone who cares about me the most. I mean you didn't really, you always loved him, but at least you tried. And... I am really sorry, Hermione. It might be hard to believe, since I took advantage of the lie but... I am really sorry, we shouldn't have lied to you." Although, in the back of my mind I still was a bit upset, I appreciated his excuse. "I do believe you, Ron", I said. "And I am sorry as well."
"What for?", he asked confused.
"That we didn't work out"
He nodded sadly and I got up and went to his chair. I leaned down to give him a gentle kiss on his right cheek. When I left the room, I looked back and saw him sitting there with a small smile. The daily prophet was lying on the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 68 31
The world is a web of decisions. What we decide today changes our tomorrow. Each one of us is interconnected in this web. After the decisions of the...
730K 19.1K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...
835 26 23
Draco Malfoy was in way over his head. He had been dragged into a life he never wanted to be a part of. As he manages to find his way out, he'll need...
118K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...