What if? ❤ {Dramione}

By _fgirl

(AU) Draco and Hermione finally realized their feelings for each other. Although they seem to be happy at fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 33

341 9 1
By _fgirl

Draco's POV

This morning I was standing at the staircase, waiting for Pansy to finally show up. We said we would go to breakfast together but I was waiting for straight twenty minutes now. Where was she? By the time she showed up, I was starving already. But I took her hand anyways and said nothing about this. "Good morning!", I said as happy as I could. I didn't sleep well last night but I didn't want to answer annoying questions all day. Like if I had a nightmare and what it was about. Then I would have to tell her about Hermione and I didn't want that at all. She smiled and leaned forward for a kiss but I quickly turned my head so that she would only kiss my cheek. If she'd noticed anything she didn't let it show. When we entered the great hall, I was automatically searching the room for Hermione. There she was, sitting with Harry Potter and Ron's little sister and... Ron. Obviously. And as if not enough, they were holding hands while eating. But I didn't care. No. Not at all. Especially, since it was my decision. The problem was that if we would want to go to our places, we had to directly pass them. No!, I told myself. That wasn't a problem. While we were still passing them, I turned towards Pansy and said loudly: "Do you want to go outside after school, lovely?" I hoped that Hermione would take that as a proof that I was totally over her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.7K 89
Coraline Scott fell in love with a man she despised all throughout her life. Their love is a mystery...Her life is a mystery. What happens when every...
78.6K 1.6K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...
1.5K 12 9
After years have passed since the Battle of Hogwarts, all fear and tragedy seemed to disperse. Hogwarts rebuilt itself, and so did those effected by...
9.9K 255 46
A cruel bind. She doesn't know why. He doesn't know why. Will she be HIS Gryffindor? Will he be HER Slytherin? Find out in His Gryffindor and Her Sly...