What if? ❤ {Dramione}

By _fgirl

(AU) Draco and Hermione finally realized their feelings for each other. Although they seem to be happy at fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 32

351 9 2
By _fgirl

Hermione's POV

"Good morning, Ron!", I said when I went downstairs to the Gryffindor common room. I gave him a quick kiss and smiled. He was sitting on his own, covered in dozens of Books. "Have you suddenly decided to join the learning students?", I said jokingly. He finally looked up completely and grinned: "No, fortunately not yet, I just needed to finish this one assignments for potions. How are you today?" He pulled me on his lap: "Are you feeling better?" I snuggled up against his chest and answered: "Yes, I do feel great actually! I don't even have any headaches anymore!" "That is great, lovely!", he said and gave me a soft kiss behind my ear. I shivered. Something popped up in my head: lovely. That reminded me of something: "Euh... Ron? Can I ask you a question?" He nodded. "I mean, I'm kind of embarrassed that I can't remember..." "It's okay, Hermione. You can ask me anything!", Ron interrupted me. Well, then: "I was just wondering... Since when... you know... Since when are you and I..." "Oh, you mean since when we're together?", he asked. Now I was the one nodding. "We came together around two weeks after you broke up with Draco." After such a short amount of time already?, I thought. As he he had read my mind he explained: "We were doing a lot of stuff together there, so we got really close." Ron smiled and kissed me again. While I thought about how embarrassed I felt that I couldn't remember a thing, Ron asked: "Shall we go to breakfast?" "Yes, sure!", I said and with that we walked to the great hall. When we arrived, I noticed that Harry and Ginny were already there- How could they pass without us noticing?- and were looking weirdly at us. Did my headaches return again? I stopped and checked but I didn't notice anything. I decided to just ignore that and Ron and I sat down to finally have breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 153 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...
1.5K 12 9
After years have passed since the Battle of Hogwarts, all fear and tragedy seemed to disperse. Hogwarts rebuilt itself, and so did those effected by...
76.7K 1.4K 46
What will happen if Hermione Granger falls in love with a blond Slytherin? When their secret relationship is uncovered at Christmas, not by one of th...
158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...