What if? ❤ {Dramione}

By _fgirl

(AU) Draco and Hermione finally realized their feelings for each other. Although they seem to be happy at fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 20

462 8 0
By _fgirl

Hermione's POV

As soon as I got into the common room, I sat down and cried. I cried so much, I thought the next one coming in would have to slip and fall because of all the tears. Luckily, everybody was still in class.
I had done the right thing. The right thing. It was right. I did the right thing. Did I do the right thing? Telling him was the right thing. Wasn't it? Yes, I would not make up my mind! Why would I, anyways? It was right to break up with him. It was definitely, we just didn't work.
'I'm so sorry, Draco.' , I thought, wishing I could reach him. I guess it was the right- no, I KNOW it was the right thing to do, but I couldn't stand seeing him hurt. Especially now, because I know every time I had to see him sad, I would regret my decision immediately.
I'd never ment to hurt him. Oh, who am I kidding, I freaking broke up with him, who wouldn't be hurt. Or sad. I would be. As I imagined myself during the time after Draco broke up with me a while ago, I started crying even harder. I'm such an idiot! But I had to do it!
All of the sudden, I heard steps in front of me. When I looked up, I couldn't identify the person standing there, because of all the tears. But when he started talking, I noticed Ron's voice: "Are you okay? Hermione, what happened? Wait- Did that douchebag Malfoy break up with you?! Is that why you are crying?"
I didn't answer. I just sat there crying.
"Hermione, tell me, is this about Draco?"
I shrieked at the sound of his name. "Yes... I... I mean no, not really...", I started, and, because he had already known of us, I just told him everything. Everything that happend since the beginning. And Ron just sat there and listened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 223 29
Harry and Draco are ready to move forward. Away from the past, away from the castle, the battle, the war, and, most importantly, each other. However...
24.4K 397 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...
11.2K 310 46
A cruel bind. She doesn't know why. He doesn't know why. Will she be HIS Gryffindor? Will he be HER Slytherin? Find out in His Gryffindor and Her Sly...
8K 259 31
The world is a web of decisions. What we decide today changes our tomorrow. Each one of us is interconnected in this web. After the decisions of the...