What if? ❤ {Dramione}

By _fgirl

(AU) Draco and Hermione finally realized their feelings for each other. Although they seem to be happy at fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 15

664 14 3
By _fgirl

Hermione's POV

The kiss had more meaning than anything else had ever before. But I couldn't do this. What Draco said made my heart melt like warm chocolate but that just made it even clearer. We couldn't be together. I was bullied today for being together with someone like him. Maybe they were right, but not in the way that I was better than Draco but rather the other way around. I mean, although he told me that I wasn't weak, I still had the proof because of my reaction today. Why was I even thinking this could possibly work out? Ot was all my fault because I wanted it to be public, I wanted him to tell everybody and most important: I wanted him. So badly. But I needed to protect him. It was a lucky coincidence that they didn't talk about him already and it should stay that way. Even though that would not be easy, I had to stay away from Draco. Oh, who am I kidding?! It would be the hardest thing ever. But I had no choice, there was no other way. I kissed him back only one more time so that I could remember this last moment. The moment before everything would be destroyed by me. I detached. "Draco." "Hmm?", he said, looking down to me lovingly and a bit dizzy. "Draco, I just can't be with you anymore." All of the sudden he was wide awake: "Pardon me?" "I said, I can't be with you anymore. I'm sorry but don't you notice, we just don't work out together? It's over." As my voice stayed cold, I turned around and ztarted walking away so that he wouldn't notice the tears rolling again. As I left, I dared to peek over my shoulder once. He stood there just looking to my leaving self in unbelief.
My heart broke into thousand pieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375 7 2
Dramione Romance - Through the eyes of Lucius Malfoy as his son shows a very missing piece that is required of an aristocratic son. Concerned for his...
118K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
730K 19.1K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...
118K 3.2K 28
Hermione Granger is given a task by Harry Potter to follow Draco Malfoy and find out what he's up to. What Hermione sees makes her fall in love with...