You Should Be Here

By iDoMyoozik

Some people don't believe in spirits. But when a desperate college student decides to release a spirit what w... More

Lani
August August Are You Here?
The Date
Shadows of the Night
Something New
Decisions
Follow Me
Nicki Meet Aug
Nicki Meets Aug
Preview
Lani Meets KeKe
Finding Lucile
Lucile or Mahandi
Saying Goodbye
How?
ALIVE
ALIVE

Mahandi

3.9K 278 110
By iDoMyoozik

Kehlani

Me and Nicki are just about 5 mins away from the Voodoo shop.

"Aye Nicki?"

"Wassup Lani ?"

"I just wanna say thank you. "

"For what...?"

I took a moment just to gather up what I was thanking her for. Even tho we've had our differences she'll always remain my best friend.

"Everything. Especially this, for believing me and wanting to help. I love you best friend. "

"I love you too Lani ! And thank you as well for forgiving me. Even tho I can be an asshole at times you still forgive and understand me. I wouldn't trade you for anybody in the world. "

After our little moment in the car we pulled up to Mahandi's Voodoo shop.

"Lani is this something you really want to do?"

"Positive....Lets go. "

So as we walked in the smell of oat hit our noses. The sound of the music was soothing yet horrifying. We followed the sign that said " Mahandi's Table".

" How may I help you young ladies. "

She said not lifting her head.

"Well.....umm see our friend is in some trouble. His soul is trapped in side of a necklace around his ex-lovers neck. And his body is hidden."

"Tell me more!"

We sat down at the table and told her everything we knew about August. Of course I knew more than Nicki.

"And your saying he showed you all of this?"

"Yes he did it felt so real.....I wanted to help him so bad but I couldn't. I was right there and couldn't do anything! "

"Well....I'm here to help you. "

"Thanks so much."

"This won't be an easy task. You have to do some work yourself. I need for you to get 3 important items that August once loved and cherished......And most importantly his soul from around KeKe's neck. "

" And how am I supposed to do that. I know nothing about her or where she is."

"You say you can speak to August....have him guide you to where you need to be. "

"And what if I want to get rid of her.....the same way she did him....? "

"Bring a lock of her hair to me. With some blood and I will take it from there. "

"How long do I have ? I know there is a time frame for this. "

" You have until the next full moon. So well over 3 weeks. Get what I need and i bring him back. And if you fail to do his soul shall never be returned. "

She was starting to freak me out a little.

"Am I freaking you out Lani ?"

How does she know this !? Wait she's used to this type of stuff.

"Sorta. But it's no biggie. "

"Tough cookie. I'm just kidding sweetheart just bring me what I need and I'll take care of the rest. "

We paid Mahandi for her service which wasn't much. Only $150.

" Nigga you just payed $150 just to get some info and a nigga back. Damn bitch. Baller. "

"What ever Nicole all I know is we gotta find out where the hell this Keke bitch is. And how the hell we are gonna get that necklace from around her neck. "

"WAAAANNNNNN! Wazayum what yal doing?"

I slammed on breaks hard.

"Aug what the hell ? Don't do that shit almost made me kill us. "

"Yea Casper calm ya shit. "

We both laughed.

"Yall too damn scary fa' me, knowing damn well a nigga always around"

"Oooohhhhhh I see you looking ova' us and shit"

"I gots to baybeh, you know I need to make sure, I get home safely"

"That shit doesn't give you the right to pop up at any given time Casper"

"You see Nic, Casper was a friendly ghost but if you keep playing me like you is, imma turn into one of his uncles"

"His uncles were punks"

"But was they friendly? Exactly."

"So what you saying is that you're an evil punk? Lame ass" We all laughed

"New subject because this conversation is pointless" I said

"So how yall gone find Keke?"

"What the hell do you mean? You gone find her." Nicki yelled

"Says who? I don't have her in my back pocket"

"You found Lani so find her"

"Correction Lani called on me so I came, not the other way around. I don't have the ability to look over any ol body because I'm not a regular spirt. So allat bullshit about me haunting that bitch is false. I'm not actually dead. I'm just trapped. What other nigga can come back to life if he wanted to? Nobody"

"Nobody asked you to get all technical. Where did she used to be at? Who are her friends and shit?"

"Fuck allat Lani, the real question is what the hell are we gone do to her when we do find her."

"First off we have to find the body and the necklace"

"You know that wasn't what she was inching for. Quit playin'. I heard you say what if I wanted to her back the same way,  the answer is definitely no"

"Why" Nic and I both say wide eyed

"Because that bitch deserves way worse than she did to me. Ain't no comin' back from what I'm gone do to her. Ain't no spirt trappin' or none of that imma hurt that heaux and everybody that helped her in the worse way"

"How"

"You'll see. Just wait on it"

----

August

I think I have an idea on Keke's whereabouts but I needed to call on Mel to make sure. I know it'll scare the hell out is Nicki and Lani so I had to do it immediately. Seeing them all freaked out is almost the funniest shit ever.

I whispered "Mel come down here" and he appeared not even two seconds later.

See Mel was an actual ghost so you couldn't see him but if they heard two voices the would go crazy.

"I need you to find KeKe"

"She's at 2325 w Carter off of Southern but take the back streets"

"CASPER WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" Nicki asked

"Lani let me drive" I said and ignored her

"What the hell do I look like? You need to stay in that backseat and think about what you just said"

"Baby girl just let him drive. I promise you he'll get yall there safely"

"Who the hell is that August" she said pulling over and turning her head back

"Oh that's just my big brudda. Nah listen to what the man is sayin' and let me drive. I got yall"

"There is no time to waste. Let him drive. I needed him to be at this certain place like yesterday"

"Fine hurry up!"

I got in the driver seat and I already knew what Mel wanted me to do. We drove for about three minuets before I seen her car.

"Lani I'm sorry about your car I'll buy you another one when I'm back"

"Hell is you talm 'bout"

"Just hold on"

With that I ran into Keke's car with no remorse but I made sure I didn't kill her ass.

She got out the car pissed like fuck. She rushed the car ready to go off.

"Lani get in the front and play along. When she walks up sit back and roll the window down and don't say shit. Nicki you either cause all of yall mouths slick"

She rapidly walked back to Lani car and tapped on the window.

"BITCH DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU JUST DID TO MY CAR!"

"WAAZZZAAAAAYYYYMMM LAUREN!  Rememba' me?"

--------

I'm new to this lol not wattpad but this story😂 It's kinda weird to grasp at first but I'll get the hang of it. Sorry it isn't long I'm trying to get the feel of writing again😊

Btw this is Lee ( 1leashia) follow me and read my shit😏😛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 516 14
Two people who never thought they'll ever be loved they way they should be... but something magical happens when they meet
21.3K 868 29
Love story of Zac and Fatima
294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
Breakout By Kidd

Fanfiction

13.5K 662 8
Zac and Fatima have been friends since they were kids, and have been through everything together. As they explore their feelings for each other, they...