Lani

KEHLANI

Wassup I'm Kehlani most people call me Lani. But anyways I'm in school and I'm reading about a man by the name of "August Alsina".

He was only 22 when he went missing . Rumor is girlfriend set him up and now they say he haunts her till this very day. He's not even bad looking he's actually sexy. He was about 6'2 lightskin with a lot of tattoos, my type of guy.

I was thinking to myself as I read more about him as if why would she set him up. "Ring...Ring" damn it there's the bell well I gotta get to my next block. I can't wait till I graduate just 5 more weeks and I'm out of here.

"Lani ! " Nicki called as I was walking towards my locker.

"Yes? What's up chick !" I said in excitement. Nicki was my best friend we've been knowing each other since kindergarten. It's crazy how we never lost touch. But I'm glad we didn't.

"Nothing much I was gonna ask you could I stay at your house tonight. You know how it is when you don't wanna be home. "

"Sure, you I don't mind plus I got this new game we should try out. " I put my things in my locker and headed to my next class which was math.

I'm in math class and was thinking over the game I should play with Nicki. My people always told me never to play with spirits. But me I'm the dare devil type so of course I'm going to try it. I have to see it to believe it. So I'm very familiar with the whole "Charlie Charlie" game so I'll switch it up a bit and call on "August". I couldn't wait to get home and play. Finally the professor released us  letting me know it was time for dismissal. I grabbed my things and headed out of the doors of the school heading to my car. I texted Nicki to let her know that I was outside waiting on her.

"Come on bitch damn nobody got time for you to be boo loving" I texted.

"Damn I need a nigga. But I'm coming right now. " she texted back.

We finally left the school. I had to get Nicki to her house to get some clothes for tonight. As she's in the house I'm debating on if I should really play this game or not. Fuck it I'm going to play it.

"Okay Lani lets go. Before my mama come out here trying to run her mouth like she always do. "

"Damn you really to go huh? But naw frfr you gonna play this game with me ?"

"We can play , and what game ? You always trying to play something new.....I hope it ain't that Charlie Charlie shit" she said quickly

"But it is tho. People saying it's real but it's not. I just wanna try it. "

"Lani if it was robbing a bank or burning the slides at the park I would have been said yes. But a bitch ain't Finna play with nobody's spirit you can count my ass out!"

"Damn Nicki , just this one time "

" Bitch you lucky I love your crazy ass. If I see hear or even expect a sprit bitch you on your own. " Nicki spoke as she got out of the car and walked into the house.

"Yay okay I'll make the board go get 2 pencils out of my book bag.