You Should Be Here

By iDoMyoozik

Some people don't believe in spirits. But when a desperate college student decides to release a spirit what w... More

Lani
August August Are You Here?
The Date
Shadows of the Night
Something New
Decisions
Nicki Meet Aug
Nicki Meets Aug
Preview
Mahandi
Lani Meets KeKe
Finding Lucile
Lucile or Mahandi
Saying Goodbye
How?
ALIVE
ALIVE

Follow Me

3.5K 266 82
By iDoMyoozik

Kehlani
I don't know where he's taking me. He lead the way I followed behind him. About 30 mins later we pull up to this old tore down house.

"We here....just park right here"

" Um Aug...do...do you think it's safe to go in here?"

"Of course! I wouldn't bring you some where that's unsafe."

We walked in the door it was so cold. The floors creaked with every move. Spider webs in every corner of the house. It was so dark.

"Aug I can't see!!"

"You got a phone? "

"Oh yea."

I turned my phone light on. It didn't give much light but it gave me enough. "

" Smart Ass "

"Shut up November!"

"Watcha' mouth behbeh ! It's Aug "

He looked at me and smiled. I had already agreed to this so I was already prepared for what was next. We walked up stairs and I continued to follow behind Aug. We reached the top of the stairs and he went straight through the room door. I twisted the cold door knob and walked right in.

"Aight look....I wanna go back ta' being a human. But in orda' fa' a nigga ta' do that I gotta' tell ya' waszayum. "

Weird thing is I'm feeling the same way. And I was already looking into bringing him back to life. It made a lot easier knowing that he was ready also.

"That's great!! Cause I was kinda sorta looking into that too!"

"Look all you gotta do is lay dine' get relaxed and let me do the rest ya' heard me?"

" Me lay on this floor boy!!..."

"Girl!!!!"

"Okay okay"

I took my jacket off so that I felt a little more comfortable laying on the floor. I started to get relaxed a little after 5 mins.

" Damn girl"

"What? "

"Yo ass finally relaxed witcha' big ass head"

August

She's relaxed good. I slowly rub my hands together. I started from her head and made an shield over her all the way down to her feet.

"Take ha hea' take ha' thea' show ha the things I dare not tell. "

I repeated the spell three times and she was sound a sleep. I'm guessing this shit working.

Kehlani
I heard what Aug was saying eventually his voice started to fade away. Suddenly I appeared at a house. I walked in. I looked to my left and looked at the calendar. June 8 , 2014.

I looked around and I seen that no one was downstairs. So I walked up stairs. The first door I seen I walked in.

I see August and a girl laying down sleep when Augs phone rings..

August picks up the phone looking at the screen.

"Hey whats up Chandra "

"Im sorry to be calling so late but Chay is running a fever my car wont start can you please give me a ride to the ER"

"Oh yea give me five I'm on my way."

He hangs up the phone getting out the bed putting his pants on when the girl gets up.

"Where you going?"

She said looking at the clock

"Look KeKe..Chandra called Chay sick and her car wont start Ima give her a ride to the ER"

"Really at 2 in the morning"

"Yea listen I'll be back"

A few hours past

August walks into the house all the lights were on. Keke walks up to him with a glass in her hand with a brown substance.

"Hey baby"

she said rubbing on him.

"Are you drunk?"

She ignores his question and trys to push up on him.

"Keke, back up"

He pushes her off him.

"Mmm I bet if I did hair you would want this"

"What? What the fuck is you talkin' bout?"

"You heard me, oh wait lemme add the three kids, doing nappy bitches hair for a living and a dead baby daddy"

She said stumbling to the kitchen..

" Look na' you doing way too fuckin' much fa' one yo ass drunk as fuck. And I know you lost ya' fuckin' mind talking about my nieces and my dead brudda' "

Aug walked over to the door and tried to leave.

"Nah nigga you ain't going no where. You gonna stay your brown ass right here. "

She jumped in front of the door and put her arms out.

" Look bitch move na' I ain't finna play these games with ya' drunk ass. You pushed it way too far. "

He pulled out his phone and called Chandra.

" Look sis I'm on my way it's too much for a nigga. "

He hung up.

" Yea nigga leave that's what you good fa'. But if you think you gonna leave me fa' anybody you got another thing coming."

I watched as Aug left. Something told me to stay and actually see what else went down.

August
I'm with her in this vision. All I remember was me leaving tha' house that day. I'm lookin' at Lani soak everything in. All of a sudden she follows behind Keke. I tried to stop her but I went straight through her. I said fuck it followed her.

"Mama he left...Aug left me. And I think it's for good this time. "

What the hell is this bitch doing. I'm watching as she goes into the closet and pull out this box.

"August ain't that fuckin' slick he think gonna leave me. Hahaha yea leave Keke you want to bet you'll never be with another bitch. "

She pulls out a box with some hair in it. What the fuck...this bitch is on all types of shit. This bitch got Aug fucked up. I ran over to her and tried to slap ha' ass. The shit went straight through the bitch.

"Mama it's time to get rid of him.....I'm on my way now. "

KeKe

I'm on my way to my mama house. Aug is about to get his. He think that he just gonna up a leave ummmmhmmmm he got another thing coming.

"Hey Baby girl. "

" Mama let's make this quick and fast. Just do the spell. "

" Give me his hair. "

I watched as my mama took the hair from me and laid out. She set up her table and pulled out more things she needed.

She started to mix everything together. All I remember her putting in was mint leaves. She dropped in Augs hair and said the chant.

"Don't make him die. He'll still be here. But his soul around her neck he shall stay. But if she dares to take this off.....His challenge soon began to start. "

She stopped her chat and poured his soul into a tube.

"Now that's it's done KeKe you have to go get his body. "

"And where is that ?"

She uncovers her Crystal Ball.

"He's right there. Near the woods there is an abandon house there. You can store him there until time is up. But if that necklace is removed from around your neck the spell will be broken.

KeKe

I left my moms house heading to where Augs soulless body was. It was dark. As I got closer to him I began to think of ways I could put him in the car.

"His lil ass heavy as a bitch. I can barely pick him up."

I said fuck it. I pulled the car closer to his body a lifted him up. Arms first. Finally I got his legs in the car.

" Yea bitch!! I'm tried of yo ass every time you turn around you running to the rescue for her ass. What you gotta say now oh I forgot that ass speechless. You know Aug this is the only time you fucking listened to me. The first time you actually didn't go anywhere. It took me to do this!!! But once this year is over and no one can find you. You're done. This around my neck this is you ! You're mines nobody else's."

I pulled up to the abandoned house and parked my car as close as I could to the basement door. It made it easier for me cause it was stairs right there. I pulled Aug out of the car and drugged him as close as I could to the staircase. I watched as he rolled down the stairs.

Kehlani

I ran towards KeKe.

"What the fuck is you doing!? Why would you do this to him!!? "

I tried to grab her arm. But fuck I went right through her. I looked at Augs helpless body. I wanted to do more but I couldn't. I walked down towards him and tried to touch him. Nothing....KeKe drove off I didn't bother to chase her I just wanted to help August.

Nicki

I was on my way home when I seen Lani leave the house. She's been acting very odd lately. I took it upon myself to follow her where ever she was going. As I followed behind her I turned off my headlights. She pulls up to this abandon house. To be honest this shit was fucked up. I watched her park the car and walk in.

" Oh hell nah Lani on some other shit. I am not taking my ass in there. If her ass not back out of there in 15 mins I'm going in. "

As I'm sitting in the car 5 minutes turned to 10 and 10 turned to 15. I got out of my car and said fuck it my best friend is in there. I got closer and hesitated to open the door but I did it. I walked in. This place was nasty and messy as fuck. What the hell is she doing in here. I walked up the stairs. The sound of the creaking floor boards scared me a little. As I walked I seen a shadow under the room door. I walked in Lani was laying there sweating her ass off.

" Lani !!! Lani get up "

She woke up screaming.

"OMG!!!! NICOLE WE GOTTA SAVE HIM!! "

" Lani what the hell is you talking about save who what's going on !?"

Okay umm..this fucking chapter was soo Lordy!! But I hope yal like it my fault it took me so long to update. I needed a couple of ideas 😂. But leave some votes and comments. Stay safe yal 💕😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
10.4K 395 31
Avery's only been in one relationship and she promised herself that she wouldn't get in another one until she meets Jackson,will she give him a chan...
14K 517 14
Two people who never thought they'll ever be loved they way they should be... but something magical happens when they meet
6.7K 305 10
This story follows the lives of Zac and Fatima. WARNING: This story contains violence, sexual assault, profanity and is for mature audiences only!