A Dying Wish (ON HOLD)

Av ShadowLover_cX

After losing both of her beloved parents, and her brother enlisting to join the army, kind-hearted Sophia Wil... Mer

6 Months Earlier
Chapter One- Wedding Bells
Chapter Two- What's the Point?

Authors Note

270 9 1
Av ShadowLover_cX

©All Rights Reserved.

Hello my friends,

I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to read my first real wattpad story. I am quite new at this, so I do take constructive criticism- all I ask, is that we remain kind when doing so.

Also, I would kindly ask you to favorite and share if you enjoy a chapter, just so I can be motivated to upload chapters weekly.

If there are any questions that arise regarding myself, or the novel, please don't hesitate to leave a comment, or a post on my profile.

Please remember: All ideas are my own. Any similarities of characters/storyline to other works or real life events are merely coincidental.

With that said, please enjoy! :)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

509K 43.9K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
694K 40.3K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...