A Thick Chick's Beginning (A...

By AniyahWilliams7

Lamari Gina James is a beautiful thick 20 year old girl confidant sassy and curvy and has got a job as a assi... More

{Chapter 1: First Day!} [Rewritten]
{Chapter 2:Keeping up with Expectations} [Rewritten]
{Chapter 3: Why you telling me this last minute?} (Rewritten)
{Chapter 4:Paris and other things}[Rewritten]
{Chapter 5: Mixed Emotions}[Rewritten]
{Chapter 6: Old Friend} [Rewritten]
Family Reunion
Author's Note: Rewrite?
Working on Chapter 11
Problem
Sorry i take so long to update
Captured
Great Escape
Hospitalized
Court
I Will be Updating soon
Crooked
Not a update
Damn my bad
Truth
Exposed
Funeral
Hope
Rewriting Story Chapters

Family Reunion pt 2

8.6K 298 10
By AniyahWilliams7

*not edited liked every other chapter lol*
I opened up my eyes and the sun blinded me with her bright ass shine, making me squint.
I sit up and yawned looking down noticing Darien still sleep hiding his face in between the pillows and holding on my waist tight like it was a teddy bear.

I smiled down at him and checked my phone, seeing as I had 20 messages from my bestie I felt bad that I haven't spent a lot of time with her in the last month or so.
I'll make it up to her when we get back.
I replied to her texts

Me: Hey girl sorry I've been so busy I'm with Darien at his mom's house for a family reunion I'll make it up to you when we get back how about a sleepover and whatever else you wanna do? At 10:30 am
I see that she read it and she was typing
...
...
..
Audreyboo: it's okay and yes well have a movie night and I'll think of what I wanna do later and call n tell ya kay, and have yall fucked yet?? At 10:30 am

I laugh
Me: hoe no were not dating yet were taking it slow and we won't fuck well make luv
At 10:31

....
....
Audreyboo: alrighty missy I'll call you later I'm goin on a lunch date with The dude I told you bout member Steve
At 10:32

Me: ight luh ya
At 10:32
Audreyboo: luh ya too hoe
At 10:33
I place my phone down and try to get up but Darien won't let go for nothing, "Aye boy wake up" I say attempting to remove his arms.
He smiles half way awake
"Nooo stay here" he mumbles
"Nooo let go I gotta pee" I replied
"Ughhhhh," he says letting go of my waist.
I get up to grab my bathroom bag and go to the bathroom, and pee, flush and wash my hands.
After all that I wash my face, brush my teeth and undress, I start up the shower and get in thankfully
Mrs.Jones placed towels and rags in here already for us to use.

I wash my body with vanilla and cupcake body wash and my hair with
Coconut and chocolate shampoo and conditioner.
I wash out my hair and turn off the shower, I grab the towel and dry off wrapping it around me and getting out.
I lotion down with vanilla lotion and spray some vanilla and chocolate perfume on.

I put my black and white bra and panties on , and my high waisted denim ripped jeans and my gold and black Not Your baby crop top.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Darien lazy ass still sleep, I shake him till he opens his eyes.
"You smell good, " he says pulling me on top of him
I laugh and remove his hands from my butt and get up.
"Why did you wash again," he asks
"Cause I wanted to," I said sitting on the bed
"And can you get dressed, " I say looking at him
"Can you get me dressed?" he asks cutely
"Yea," I say getting up and walk over to his bag and pull out jeans and a shirt.

I walk over to him and he lifts his
arms like a child I laugh, and place his shirt on.
I put his legs through the holes and pull them up he lifts his butt so I can pull them up all the way.
I button his jeans and my hands brush over his package.
I blush and he smirks "well there ya go "
"Thanks, beautiful, " he says and pulls me onto his lap attacking my neck with kisses.
I giggle trying to push his face away he sucks on my sensitive spot and I jump up out his lap.
"Nope lover boy" I put my black pumps on and walk to my purse.
He chuckles at me and puts his shoes on and walks towards the bathroom brushes his teeth and hair and walks to me.

I grab my phone and purse and
We walk out of the room.
He wraps his arm around my waist squeezing my butt cheek.
I pop his sneaky hands and he kisses my cheek laughing.

We walk into the kitchen where everyone's hanging out at.
"Oh nice of yall to finally join us for breakfast," Kendrick says taking a bite of his pancake.
"Mornin yall," I say
I walk and sit down by Ashley
"Hey, "she says side hugging me and continues to Eat.
"Here ya go baby," Mrs. Linda says placing a plate in front of me
"OO thanks, "I say
She smiles and hands Darien his plate as he sits down by me.
"So when you gonna leave Darien and get with me," Derrick says
I laugh
"No can do hun I can give you a hug through," I say looking at him.
"Yay I'll take what I can get" he hugs me tight and Devi pulls him off.
"Can I have a hug too?" He asks
"Sure " I hug him and he smiles
"Okay that's enough, "Darien says and pushes him away
"So Lamari where do you work," Ashley asks
"I work for Darien as his Assistant," I say
"Oh so yall could make love in his office and eveythang," she says and winks.

"..um no," I say and everyone laughs
I blush
"It ain't funny, " I say and Darien pulls me closer to him.
"I was joking kinda," Ashley says
Mrs.Linda shakes her head at us.
I eat my plate full of food and the doorbell rings.
Devi runs to open it
And greets whoever was at the door.
I hear footsteps walking to the kitchen.
A big group of people walks in
And Everyone hugs it up and I sit there like we'll okay.
Darien introduces me to them all one by one.
So apparently this was his Auntie and cousins.
His auntie name was Tracy and she had 3 kids and 4 grandkids
Her kids' names Were Ethan who was married to Rica, Saturday who was engaged to Toby, and Kristen who is dating Jimmy, and her grandkids names were Greg, Author, Sassy, and Tapenga.
Sassy was a cute redhead little girl and her mom was Saturday and her father was Toby.
Greg and Tapenga parents were Ethan and Rica.
And Author parents were Kristen and Jimmy.
The doorbell rung again and Tracy and Linda mom and dad came inside along with Darien 3 other uncles and there kids and grandkids.
To cut to the chase I met so many people in two hours that I don't feel like explaining.

"Everyone listens up here's the schedule for day 1 of this family reunion, 1st was going to the park and there are obstacles that we will complete after that were goin to the fair at 3:30 pm and then back here for dinner dessert and card and board games,"Mrs. Linda says everyone nods
So we all head out to the park we were there for about an hour or so and we packed up and left at 3:15 to ride to the fair all I'm gonna says is the new school team won so yay aka they had put us in 2 teams old-school gs new.
When we got the fair Darien all the parents with kids went off to entertain their kids and the couples who were kid less got to go off and have fun.
Darien and I walked to the Rollercoaster line, he grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips and smiled at me.
I smiled back when we finally got on the ride the man pushed down the rude belts and we were off we started out slow going up really high and went down super fast in loops and underground I was laughing with my hands up.
Darien screamed so loud and I was laughing so hard at him.

When the ride was over Darien acted like he didn't just scream his head off.
I went to the photo booth to see our ride picture and brought it cause Darien had a, I'm scared as shit get me off face on, and I was laughing making a kissy face and showing a peace sign to the camera.

"I was faking you know that right," he says to me
"Yea sure, "I say laughing at the photo I place it in my purse
***********************
After so many rides and such, we met back at the house and everyone found sit and we passed bowls and food around and everyone said grace and we ate.
Everyone sharing their stories
I told mine about the roller coaster and how loud Darien screamed and everyone died laughing.

After dinner and Dessert, we played board games till 12 am and called it a night.
Mrs.Linda explained what was happening for day 2 and everyone who wasn't staying here at her house went to their hotels.
I stripped down leaving my bra and panties on when I got to the room.
"Stay like that" Darien says
"Okay," I say he takes off his shoes shirt and pants and goes and takes a shower.
I lay on the bed and watch tv
39 mins later he walks out in tight boxers showing his huge bulge and his sexy abs and I also just noticed the v shape guys have on him.
I looked away so I wouldn't get caught.
He laid down on me and kiss my lips placing his cheek on my chest and wrapping his arm around me.
I kiss his forehead and he falls asleep.
I text Audrey about today and fall asleep.

SO THIS WAS LIKE THE LONGEST CHAPTER I EVER WROTE SORRY I TAKE FOREVER TO UPDATE I'M LAZY BUT THX FOR READING OR WHATEVER YE LUV YA
NIYAH OUTTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 112K 42
Yasmine works at a children's hospital in New York City, she's has an average life and has average friends. After breaking up with her no good two ti...
630K 23.9K 67
"Why do you do that?" "Do what?" "Talk down on yourself. Every time you get frustrated with yourself you resort to talking bad about yourself." "Thos...
1.6M 39.7K 43
"Amari, you guys have been best friends for too long. There's no way you two haven't done something." "We're just friends. Some of us can manage keep...
299K 9K 23
Blake Giovanni wasn't a bad man although his father wants him to carry out the family industry. Being CEO the biggest company had it's perks and bein...