The Troyler Fanfiction Awards...

By TroylerFanficAwards

Everything you need to know on how to nominate and vote to participate in the Troyler Fanfic Awards. If anyth... More

How The Process Will Work
Common Questions
Dates
Nomination Categories
Voting
Results and Rewards

Nominating/Voting

190 11 0
By TroylerFanficAwards

HOW TO NOMINATE: It's pretty simple! There are three ways to nominate a story.

The first way you can nominate is via Wattpad messages to this account. You must provide a link to or name the story/oneshot/moment/author and for which category you're nominating (you can just say the number that corresponds with the category on the list).

The second way is via our Twitter with the hashtag #TroylerFanficAwards. You must name the story/oneshot/moment/author, include the hashtag, and for which category you are nominating the story (again you can just name the corresponding number).

The third way is via our Tumblr, for those of you who wish to remain anonymous. You must message our account troylerfanficawards, and name the story/oneshot/moment/author and for which category you are nominating the story.

YOU CAN NOMINATE AS MANY ENTIRES AS YOU LIKE, BUT DON'T NOMINATE THE SAME ENTRY MORE THAN ONCE! (Though nominations aren't limited, please, no spamming! 34 times in 1 hour is not ok)

Happy Nominating! :)

HOW TO VOTE: Votes aren't open yet! We will have a poll set up on a website which we will provide a link to when it's time.

Happy Voting! :)

Next part: Common Questions >>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
413K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
138K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...