The Ripple Death Effect

By Mademoiselle_Red

Ace Silverblood is only 14 and is the future Luna of her parents' pack, but when here father dies, she has no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Untitled Part 13

Chapter 10

1 0 0
By Mademoiselle_Red

He flipped her backwards and she quickly got up and hissed at him. She quickly stood up and sneezed only to be knocked down back on her butt. All the boy looked towards our pack and growled. I boy walked up to me and asked, "Who has Strychnine in your pack?" "Sorry I do. We have a fox problem back at my place." I heard Mike say.

Ace's POV

I laid on the floor and kept sneezing. "Make," sneeze, "it." Sneeze, "Stop." Sneeze. James walked up me and started wiping blood from my face, but it was worthless because the blood just kept on flowing out of my eyes, nose, and mouth. "Well get rid of it, NOW!" I heard Jason yell. I managed to scream, "JASON! WATCH YOUR TONE WITH OUR GUESTS. GO CALM YOURSELF NOW!" Once whoever that had the Strychnine left and James went upstairs I was ok.

Cain helped me up off the floor, I walked over to Michael and Blake and gave them a hug. "What's up guys? Sorry for stabbing your feet yesterday Alpha Michael. I wasn't.... myself." He nodded his head. Johnny came over to me and whispered in my ear, "You and Michael have something extremely important to speak about in your father's old office. I nodded my head and turned around to my pack. "Guy don't worry about the blood, I'll clean it up when I get back and Cain please make sure James doesn't take my controller." I said before signaling Michael and to my fathers' old office.

I hopped on couch and crossed my legs. "What did you need to speak with me about?" I saw Michael look own and started fiddling with his finger, "We're mates." I laughed. "I know silly. I've known for a while now. I just never knew how to approach you. I know since we're mates and all, you're gonna ask me to move into your pack house and be the Luna of your pack, but you already know that I'm gonna say that I can't leave my pack without a Luna. I am not going to move into your pack house but I will come to check on the pack every day then I will come back to my pack, which I inherited and earned."

Michael looked at me shocked, "You had everything figured out, huh?" "Yep! I want to take it slow though because of recent events please though if you do not mind?" I told him. "Sure. Will you go out with me Ace?" he asked me. I nodded my and got up, "But first let me change out of my uniform." We walked out of the office. I went to my room and changed back into my regular clothes.

I walked down the hallway and got tackled by some wannabe Barbie doll, "I will take him away from you." I pushed her off of me and ran downstairs into the kitchen. I made burgers for both packs and fries, and I made chicken tenders with fries for the children. Everyone went outside to either play football, go to the playground, or go sitting in the garden. I poured me a glass of wine and went upstairs to get my Arrow comic book. When I came back, I grabbed my stuff and laid on the couch. One sip up my vine and I blacked out.

Cain's POV

When I heard that the girl I had a crush on found her mate, I was heartbroken. I reading one of Ace's book when I finished 4 hours later and came inside to play video games. I found Ace laying on the couch which a comic book on her face and a glass of wine knocked over on the ground next to her. I next took the comic book off her face afraid of what I'll find, my Luna/ best friend's face was broken with blood coming out her ears, eyes, nose, and mouth. There multiple cuts on her arms and legs, but there was a deep gash in her stomach, she was losing blood and fast. I took my shirt off and put pressure on her stomach.

Michael's POV

I fell to the ground in the middle of football and screamed as I felt my face get beaten up. I screamed even louder when I felt cuts going across my arms and legs. Then, just then, I got sliced deeply across my stomach. People from my pack and the Ace's pack rushed over to me. "Give him space!" My pack doctor screamed. "Can't-breathe!" I managed to weasel out. The nurse from the other pack gave me mouth to mouth trying to help me breathe.

"DOCS' THE LUNA IS THE SAME WAY AS ALPHA! Cain is trying to keeping her from dying right now!" Jack screamed. No, not Ace. I can't lose her too.

Come on dude....let's rest for a while and meet Ace there....in our...dreams... Ryder said falling into the blackness and taking me with him.

I woke up in an empty white room. I looked round the room and saw Ryder beside me. He was looking straight ahead and growling. I looked forward and saw Ace and her fox hissing and growling right back at him. "You betrayed us!" Ace screamed.

"I did what I thought was right!"

"YOU DID WHAT THAT BARBIE DOLL TOLD YOU! YOU TOLD US THAT YOU LOVED US! YOU LIED INSTEAD OF REJECTING US!"

I saw a mirroring image of me appear beside Ryder, except he looked furious. He started screaming, "YOU'RE RIGHT! WE LIED BECAUSE WE HATE YOU AND WE'RE CALLING OFF THE WEDDING! I TYLER MICHAEL HAMILTON REJECT YOU ACE SILVERBLOOD, AS MY MATE, LOVER, LUNA, AND FRIEND!"

"AND I ANGELIQUE LILIANA-EVANGELINA SILVERBLOOD ACCEPT YOUR REJECTION!"

Cain's POV

I took my hands from over Michael and gasped.

'Cain go back into the future, except in Ace's eyes, and see what led to this.' my wolf, Josh told me.

I put my hand over Ace's heart and went to what I was told to look for.

Ace's POV

I woke up on the floor of a club. I saw a mirroring image of me walking over to a guard. 'This looks nice, now, where's Michael?' She walked over to the VIP Private rooms and saw a guard. "Is my fiancé Michael in there?" She asked curiously. "If you are Ace, then I was told to tell you that he'll be busy all night tonight and tomorrow night." He said to her. I smirked when she grabbed his throat and pushed him against the wall, "Look now, you will let me in that room. Busy or not I don't care because I am his fiancé and couples that are engaged do not keep secrets from each other, do you understand me." She let him go and started crying. Oh my gosh, she is a wimp. She doesn't even know what she's doing! That's not how I get what I want!

She looked up at him, "I'm sorry, I'm just scared that he might be cheating on me with some girl he found in a strip club or whatever. Have you ever been in love sir?"

The guards' face softened up, "Yea. I was like you once. My fiancé cheated on me too, on the day before our wedding. She said that mates shouldn't get married just because their mates or madly in love. She told me that it's all just an illusion, and at the end she rejected me." She walked up to him and gave him a hug then stepped back, "You looked like you needed a hug. I only came because I kept feeling him with some woman, and it just, hurts badly deep in my heart." What. Ever.

"I'm sorry for causing you all of this trouble, you can pass." The guard said to her. I smirked when he let me through, "He'll have to die for making me wait. Father said that I could kill anyone I want or let them suffer the pain and wrath of me." Really? That's...that's just plain unnessicery. I mean, what did the guy do!!!!

She put on a sad face and walked in to find Michael sleeping with another girl. When he saw me he started stuttering, "I-I didn't mean too. Please Ace I couldn't leave her. She's...pregnant with my child." She walked over to her and grabbed her wrist then squatted down to her belly, "May I?" She smirked as she quickly nodded her head. She dragged her sharp finger nail cross her belly and made her bleed. She licked the blood off her finger. That's disgusting, and for what? Oh yea, that's right. Nothing!" A girl. How nice." She got up and snapped her neck then stomped on her belly and made it explode. I screamed and cover my eyes, "STOP IT STOP IT! PLEASE! THIS IS TORTURE! THAT'S NOT ME!" Blood splashed everywhere, smirked at Michael and left.

"I HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU KILL HER AND MY CHILD? YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A COLD BLOODED MURDER!" I ignored his screams. "NO! I WOULD NEVER! I'M NOT A COLD-BLODED KILLER! I'M SO SORRY!" I screamed, dropping down to my knees crying.

Cain's POV

I ran out of the infirmary because after what I just saw in Ace's future, scared me a lot. I went into Johnny's' room and saw crying with his hand in his head. I saw Carlos come beside me and whisper in my ear, "He really loves her man. Mate or not. He always has, you can see the way he looks at her. If she's gone, he'll walk around like a heartless zombie."

"I think Michael and Ace don't belong together. To be honest, at school Ace would always talk about Johnny. She would tell me that she had this huge crush on him, but she knew that he could never love her. Ace doesn't really love Michael, I see in her eyes. In the future, he'll make her a cold-blooded killer. And it won't be pretty, just sayin." I whispered back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...
1.1M 30.6K 33
A secret hybrid. A charming Alpha. Mates. What could go wrong? ************************************** Brooklyn Jones is a hybrid. Her mother was the...
5.6M 154K 53
Amina was a beautiful, kind, strong, funny werewolf. She witness her family and pack killed by another pack... the bloodmoon pack. Her father was the...
83.7K 3.2K 27
luna Harper is an amazing strong minded women. she loves her children lucy and damien and would do anything for them. she is very caring, sweet and a...