Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilog...

By diggys__bae_

THIS IS A TRILOGY BOOK BOOK 1: Trying To Love Again (A Diggy & Yn Fanfic) BOOK 2: Life After Pain (A Diggy... More

Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilogy)
Chapter 1
New Book Alert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 22

2.1K 111 17
By diggys__bae_

A/N: Vote & comment guys. Remember, the longer it takes for you to comment the longer it takes for me to update. SO KEEP COMMENTING YALLLL. Haha. I love you guys. ☺️❤️

Diggy's POV

I woke up on the couch in the living room with Yn wrapped up in my arms. I gently let her go and stood up so I wouldn't wake her up. I have a major headache from all the drinking I did yesterday. I looked at the hole I created in the wall and at the dried up tears that streaked Yn's face.

  Now I see why I stopped drinking in the first place.

I went in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge, then looked in the medicine cabinet to get an aspirin.

I quickly took the aspirin and drunk the whole bottle. I looked over at Yn and she was still sleeping. I feel actually really bad about how yesterday went down. I was just so pissed off with Yn but seeing the images of her crying and looking defeated just made me even more angrier, but this time at myself.

I ran up the stairs, I showered and did the rest of my morning routine, through my clothes on, and woke up DJ so he could do the same. I'm going to spend the whole day with him and give Yn a chance to relax.

When we went back downstairs, I wrote Yn a note and put money in it before walking out the door.

Yn's POV

When I woke up, Diggy was gone. Of course. He's probable still really pissed off at me and I really don't even blame him. Seeing him drunk for the first time in years literally tore me apart last night. Never will I ever piss him off again to the point where he wants to get drunk and go crazy.

I sat up on the couch and pushed my hair out of my face. I sighed as I stood up, stretched a little bit, and walked into the kitchen. A note hanging on the fridge caught my eye.

I knew it was from Diggy and I was actually kind of scared to open it. He wa so mad last night, he probably left and doesn't even want to see me again. The thought of him leaving us again and never coming back this time brung tears to my eyes.

I hesitantly read the note, but I was too afraid to take it off the fridge.

I have DJ to spend the whole day with him. I'm picking you up tonight. Go buy yourself somethin' nice and treat yourself. Be ready by 8.

~Diggy

I finally took the note off the fridge and money attached to it fell to the ground. I bent over and picked it up, counting about $500.

I ran upstairs and did my hygiene routine, threw on some jeans, a white tanks top, and my Columbia Jordan's. I looked in my drawers and found all of the money I made from stripping, which, I must say was a lottttt, and stuffed it into my purse. Then I grabbed the bags with the rest of the money.

I ran downstairs, to eat a bowl of cereal. When I was finished, I put my dishes in the sink and walked out of the door with the bags, putting them in the trunk.

I went to the mall and found this beautiful dress that was black but had a lace design on the arms, shoulders, and at the bottom. I found some black heels and jewelry to go with it. Altogether, the total cost was $308.27.

Then, I went to go get my nails done. I settled with gray nails with a clear strip across the tips of it and a pedicure. Then, I got my eyebrows waxed. That was another $50. That left me with $141.73. I put what was leftover in the purse with rest of the leftover money.

After my nails dried, I drove to a children's hospital. I walked in and greeted the lady behind the counter.

"Um, hi, I'm-"

"Oh my goodness! You're Yn! You're Yn, Diggy's girlfriend!"

I blushed a little but nodded nicely. "Yeah I am."

"I loveeeeee you and Diggy! I literally know everything about you guys!"

"Awwww, thanks Quinn, you're a sweetheart" I said with a smile.

Then, out of nowhere she started hyperventilating and jumping up and down with a huge smile. "OMG! You know my name?! You really know my name! How?"

"Ummm, your name tag" I said, pointing to it a little bit.

She looked down with her mouth wide open in embarrassment. "Ohh, yeah" she said awkwardly. "Sorry about that, how can I help you Yn" she said, scratching the back of her head from embarrassment.

I started laughing, she's a cutie pie. "Don't be embarrassed, or sorry. You're sweet. Anyway, can I see your supervisor?"

She nodded as she quickly ran to the back and came out with another woman, this time older than her. "Oh, you're Yn, right? My daughter loves you and Diggy!" She stuck her hand out and I shook it with a smile.

"Hi, it's nice to know that" I said feeling a little overwhelmed, yet flattered. "But, I came here because I have a lot of money here with me and I needed something to do with it."

Her eyes widened as she looked at the huge stack of cash that I got for stripping and the leftover cash from Diggy. "This is thousands of dollars... In cash!"

I nodded. "Um, yeah. It's a lottttt, more than I need. It kind of reminds me of something in my past, I just wanted to make good use of it. Trust me, I don't need it."

"Well, this place does need some remodeling and some of the kids need new clothes" Quinn told her supervisor, whose name tag read Anne.

"Um, may I ask a question?"

"Yes, sure Yn, anything for you Yn" Quinn said.

"Do you know if a lot of the kids here are fans of Diggy?"

Anne nodded. "Are you kidding me? The kids here love him! It's some of the kids' wishes to meet him before they.. You know" she said sadly, speaking of the kids who are possibly in danger of passing away.

"Oh" I nodded understandingly. "Well, I think it'd be nice for Diggy to come, ya know, perform for them and have a little meet and greet. You can bring your friends and families to come out to. It'll be nice" I said.

Quinn nodded. "Yeah, it does sound nice. And we'd consider it.... If we weren't so broke" she shrugged.

Anne nodded. "Booking Diggy for something like this would be so expensive" she sighed and picked up a stack of papers from under the counter.

"Well...... What if I told you we can do it for free" I said with a smile.

"No way! I'm gonna meet Diggy Simmons!" Quinn said, doing a little dance.

"We couldn't possibly have you guys do something like that for free" Anne said, shaking her head.

"I insist, money isn't everything, especially to Diggy and I" I spoke truthfully. I didn't start stripping for money in the first place, I stripped to do something extraordinary in my life.

I looked at my watch. "Oh, I've got somewhere else to be-"

"Wait!" Quinn said as she took her phone out. She quickly took a picture of us.

"Oh, and before I forget" I said, taking out a pen and taking a sheet of paper down to write down my number. "Tell us when it's convenient for us to come out for the event" I said, handing the paper to Anne.

I said goodbye and left. I'm glad I don't have the stripping money anymore. To be honest, I didn't need it. It feels good giving back to less fortunate people.

But the thousands I gave wasn't even all there actually was. I looked at my clock. 4:45. I drove to see Vincenzo at The Palace.

I parked, grabbed the bags out of the trunk, and walked in and went straight to office. He was let out a puff of smoke from his blunt as I closed the door. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Bad Kitty" he said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't call me that shit nomore. I didn't come here for games Vincenzo" I said seriously.

"You know how bad business has been without you?" He leaned across his desk and I rolled my eyes as I leaned my body back against the door with my arms crossed. "You lucky I signed those bullshit ass contracts or I would've exposed yo ass already!"

I smirked a little bit. "Too bad if you do, I'll sue you for everything yo lil dumb ass own" I said, taking a seat in front of him. "I didn't come here to talk about that, I came to discuss business."

He shook his head. "I don't wanna do business with you anymore, yo ass is unreliable" he said seriously.

"Good. Because you're not doing business with me, smartass" I said, narrowing my eyes at him. He rolled his eyes before taking in a deep breath. I wouldn't have even came here if it wasn't JoJo who was in trouble. It probably means everything to Diggy to get him off the streets again. I'm only doing this for Diggy and JoJo. I took a deep breath before I countinued. "I heard JoJo owes you money."

He nodded his head. "Yeah, that lil nigga owes me a lot" he said.

"How much we talkin'?"

He shrugged. "About 6 Gs."

"That's it?" I said, raising my eyebrow.

He nodded.

"That shit ain't a lot, nigga! You makin him do all that shit just for 6 Gs?!"

"I don't see yo ass with 6 Gs, now do I?" Vincenzo said mocking me.

I chuckled and shook my head. With a smirk on my face and my eyebrow raised, I grabbed one of the bags and threw 8 different stacks on his bag. His eyes widened.

"No, not 6 Gs, more like 8 Gs, and that's not even half of what's in this bag" I bragged.

He gave me an annoyed look before taking all the money.

"Now, leave JoJo alone. He doesn't owe you anything anymore, so there's no need for you to bother him" I said as I stood up and walked out of the office.

I rushed home to shower again. Then I put on my outfit, jewelry, and then I curled my hair. Not long after that, I heard Diggy and DJ walk through the door.
__________________________
Heyyyy yall. 🙋🏽 I didn't edit this chapter. Diggy gave Yn money to take her on a date? And he feels bad about what happened? Awww. 😊 You gave away a lot of her stripping money to the children's hospital? That was sweet of you. 🌚 AND you helped JoJo pay back Vincezo said he could get off the streets because you knew it would make Diggy happy? You're such a good girlfriend. 😌

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍🏾, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485 28 6
They've grown up with three fathers and way to many siblings. How does it work when they find their mates? Will everything go as smoothly as they dre...
4.8K 623 31
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
38.6K 832 28
Part 2 of a shocking little love. Will Derek and Y/N overcome the trails of marriage and work. Will they be able to focus on work and keep their pers...
230K 5.9K 41
When the time has come where i could finally pay my debt, how much does it cost to love you? ...... If my money couldnt buy you, how am i able to liv...