Nobody's Praying For Me (Mac...

By InSearchOfFlames

I never told him no. Sure, I said "don't touch me", but I never said no. And that right there was my first mi... More

Chapter 1: Oh Brother
Chapter 2: Cainville, Utah
Chapter 3: Luna Mesa
Chapter 4: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 5: Breakfast
Chapter 6: Babe
Chapter 7: Bitch
Chapter 8: Summers Long Gone
Soundtrack
Important
Chapter 10: Dr. Mac
Chapter 11: Taken
Chapter 12: Story Telling
Chapter 13: A Change Of Mind
Chapter 14: Adjustment
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 17: Wallet & Boxers
Chapter 18: Apartment E3
Chapter 19: Morning Love
NEW STORY
Chapter 20: Family Gathering
Chapter 21: Tough Love
Chapter 22: Small Bump
Chapter 23: Instinct
Chapter 24: Wanted
Chapter 25: Little Baby Mac...
Chapter 26: Hard Work Pays Off
Chapter 27: Feeding Time
Chapter 28: First Day of School
Epilogue: All Grown Up

Chapter 9: Suspicous

2.3K 74 15
By InSearchOfFlames

A few more weeks passed and it was nearing the end of September. School already started back up at home and I was still on a vacation. Mac was still asleep since he stayed out all night with the boys cooking up another order.

The sun was beating down on the house and I couldn't turn the fan on, or cook anything or even take a shower until he turned the generator on. I asked Mac about getting real electric and he said it's a waste of money. We spent hundreds of dollars in gasoline running the generator, why can't he get real electric and cut his expenses in half?

I knew this wouldn't end well, but I had to wake him up. I entered the bedroom quietly, sitting down on the edge beside him. He was laying on his back with the covers up to his waist. Placing a hand on his back I could feel the wetness. He was sweating like a pig. "Mac," I shook him a little. "Baby, wake up please!" He cracked his eye open a bit and looked at me. "What's wrong?"

He's in a good mood, yes!

"Nothing's wrong, I just wanted to know if you could turn on the generator? It's kinda hot in here. Plus I need to make dinner." Nodding, he stepped out of bed, naked. I blushed admiring his cute ass as he threw on his jumpsuit, tying it at the waist.

After we had some electric on Mac didn't go back to bed. Instead, he followed me to the kitchen and watched me cook some ham and potatoes. "You okay?" I asked him. He was being a little off today, and it wasn't just his good mood that made me ask. He kept looking out the window and watching the road like a hawk. "Yer' family is in town."

I dropped the skillet on the floor, almost hitting my toes and burning them, but Mac pulled me back in time. "Shit!" I hurried up and cleaned the mess, turning the stove off and taking a seat. "What? Why? I thought we were in the clear?" I asked. "The cops... They know it wasn't yer' body." He pulled out a smoke then grabbed his bottle of whisky. If my parents were in town that meant the cops had a good idea of where I was. I had to fight the urge to cry right now. I wanted to stay here, with Mac.

"Are they gonna find me?" I squeaked out. "Naw, baby." He didn't sound to confident in his answer. "Are they gonna take me away from you?" The tears rolled from the corners of my eyes. "Never. I won't let 'em. I promise baby. C'mere." He opened his arms taking me in his embrace.

Sitting on his lap I had my arms wrapped around his neck squeezing the shit out of him. "Please don't let them find me. I wanna stay with you, Mac! I love you goddamn it." He yanked my hair pulling my head out of his neck. I was waiting for him to yell at me again for saying I loved him.

"Fuckin' love you too," he plunged his tongue in my mouth as I was still crying. Mac loved me too, and it only took him a few months and the cops being back in town to surface it. "I won't let 'em getcha, okay?" I smiled kissing his neck, hoping that they wouldn't find me anytime soon or if I got my wish, never.

~

Another month went by and the cops were heavy as shit in town. Most of them skipped our road knowing that Mac was the only one here and Devon lived back the road with Regina. I stayed there sometimes too. Mac would leave for the day and didn't want me alone, incase the police came, so I've been staying with Devon and Regina.

Regina is a little off to say the least. Devon has her trained like a dog, she's his sex slave and it makes me uncomfortable around Devon.

I was here now, sitting on the couch curled up, and waiting for my baby to get back. It was around midnight when Mac pulled in. I was so excited to see him come home at night because that meant the cops never found him. That was my biggest fear, he'd leave one day and the cops would find him.

When Mac got to the door I wrapped my arms around him. "Thank god you're back." He kissed my temple stepping inside with one arm around my waist. "I know, where's the fucker at?" He looked around for Devon. "With... Uh... Regina. He took her to their bedroom." We could hear the bed hitting the wall. "Let's get outta here," he grumbled.

When we got home Mac pulled his boots off and laid on the couch. "Fuckin' cops are everywhere. I saw that blonde bitch, yer' brothers girlfriend." I had almost forgot about Diana. "She is a bitch. Fuckin' hate her." I picked up Mac's feet and placed them on my lap so I could sit down. "Come up here." He said holding his hands out. I crawled up to him so I was straddling his waist. "I miss ya' all day. Was so worried 'bout ya'. Devon didn't try anythin' did he?" Mac asked rubbed circles on my back. "No, he wouldn't dare. Not after last time." I laughed. "Good, that'll teach 'im, tryin' to grab yer' ass. That ass is mine." He squeezed both my cheeks with his hands.

"Is it? I'm not property Mac, you didn't buy me." He smirked pulling my face down to his so he could kiss me "I would if I could, but yer' still mine." He delved his tongue in my mouth and lowered his hand between my legs. Mac was a God at multitasking.

He began rubbing me, and I could feel myself get wet. When I pressed myself down to grind against him I could feel his hard on, which excited me even more.

We were so focused on kissing and the pleasure that we didn't hear the knock at the door. "Fuck! Get to the bedroom, under the bed!" Mac stood up while I ran to our room. I stayed silent so I could hear who it was.

"Hello sir, sorry to come so late, but we have a few questions." It was the cops. "Sure," Mac said coolly. Mac would get out of this, he was a master at lying.

"I'm detective Allen, and this is Robert Davis." My brother was here! "Hey," Mac said quietly. "We're looking for this girl," I could hear the sound of papers. "She look familiar?" "Nope," Mac answered.

"We came to you because you know the area, the people. We talked to your father at the Luna Mesa as well. You both were there the night she was taken. Do you have any idea to who took Mary Davis?" Allen asked. "No," I heard him say.

They said their goodbyes and Mac shut the lights off. "Baby, ya' under there." I crawled out from under the bed and jumped into it. "That was close Mac! What if they just barged in?" "Well they didn't!" He yelled back. Mac was probably just as nervous as I was right now. If they got Mac, he would be sent to prison for life, maybe even the death penalty.

"I'm so scared that they're gonna find us." Mac wrapped his arms around me giving me a huge squeeze. "We'll be okay, jus' gotta lay low for awhile."

~~~

Mac and I thought it would be best to take a little camping trip up in the caves, at least until it wasn't so hot in town with the cops everywhere. It was somewhere around midnight when he woke me very sweetly. "Hey! Mary, baby, get up. Got the water in the shower runnin', and some food from the Luna Mesa." He rubbed my butt through the covers, letting his hand linger when I sighed.

Pulling myself out of my sleep haze I got a shower, making sure to wash up good because I didn't know how long we would be gone for. Mac didn't join me in the shower. He was too busy packing our bags for the nights we would stay in the caves.

After my shower I got dressed and headed for the kitchen, where the aroma of chicken tenders and fries filled my nose. "Eat up, don' have much time." I sat down and ate with one hand while trying to brush my hair with the other.

Mac, surprisingly, got up and handed me some ketchup. "Slow down. Ya' don't hav'ta eat so fast, jus' don't piss 'round." I nodded and brushed my hair before resuming to eat.

We had all our things packed, ready to go. Mac shut the generator off while I got in the truck so we could go to the caves. "Boys are there, and they're gonna have some bitches tied up, so don't do what ya' did last time, got it?" I shook my head, remembering the encounter I had with Tony a few weeks back.

A few cars were outside the cave, but you couldn't see them from anywhere because we were up so high and no one knew the canyons like Mac. "Go on in, I'll get our shit." I was scared to enter the caves alone. But, being that Mac was right behind me I headed inside.

I could hear laughter coming from the cave. The sound of beer bottles clinking together and muffled screams. "Go on," Mac said from behind, startling me.

When we got to the clearing Mac dropped our stuff in the corner. I looked over to the mattress that they use to rape girls and Tanner was hovered over one fucking her brutally. I turned my head away from the scene. I didn't want to see him hurt her. "Christ Tanner! My fuckin' girl is here! Put yer' dick back in yer' pants!" Mac grabbed Tanner by his hair and pulled it back as he spoke to him.

Bill and Frank were over by the meth lab, putting a small amount into individual baggies for people to buy. "Got a few guys we gotta hit up tomorrow Mac, you in?" Bill asked. "Fuck yeah! We gettin' cash?" Bill nodded. "Go set up our stuff." Mac told me. I went over to our corner and pulled out the old sheets that we never used. I folded them and made a bed with some extra foam padding Mac brought too.

I put the pillows at the top and got settled in. It was like a party in here, but I just wanted to rest. "Alright, let's get the lights off. I'm ready to fuck." Frank laughed pulling a girl out from the back. She was what Mac called 'the towns whore'. I think her name was Angela. She would have sex with these guys so she could get her next meth fix.

The lights finally dimmed down and all I heard were grunts, and moans from theses men. And the occasional feminine cry or moan, depending on which woman you were talking about. I pulled the pillow over my ears and it still didn't stop the noises from intruding my ears. Mac was snuggled up behind me; his arm slung over my waist with a firm grip. I could feel his raging boner pressing into my back, but I wasn't having sex with all these people around. "Ya' still up fer' some lovin'?" He whispered, caressing my inner thigh lightly, tickling the skin and causing me to have goosebumps. I shrugged my shoulders, not really bothered by if we had sex or not.

"C'mon," he pulled me up with him, dragging us out of the cave. The moonlight lit up the canyons like it was daylight. You could see everything out here. "Mac? Where are we going?" I asked sliding down the rock and into his arms. "A special little place." Mac led us a good ways from the cave. We came to a small area behind some rocks and you had to crawl up to get inside the small topless dome shape.

"This place good enough fer' yew to fuck in?" He spit on the ground waiting for my answer. "Of course," I felt a little bit hurt that he thought I had to have high class things. "Alright, then off with them clothes girl."

~~~

I didn't hold back any moans or whines this time. We were out here in the middle of nowhere and I was free to scream as loud as I wanted. As loud as Mac wanted me to.

"Say it again! Who owns that tight pussy?" Mac growled pulling on my hair as he rammed into my tightening pussy over and over again. "You do baby! Mac owns my pussy!" He let go of my hair, my face falling forwards and resting on the red rocks in front of us.

He pulled out of me with a pop, turning me around to face him. He gave me a sloppy kiss. Letting his tongue go just about anywhere it could find. He was practically drooling on my neck when he reached the healed bite mark.

"I miss that bein' there." He whispered referring to the scar I had on my neck from weeks of him biting me and never letting it heal. "Think I should do it 'gain." I didn't have time to protest as he bit down hard on my neck, letting the hot blood run down my shoulder blades, back and stomach.

The blood squirted out and I thought he bit my artery until it stopped bleeding a few minutes after. Taking the still wet blood from my neck, he used his fingers to trace the blood down my nipples. "Fuckin' love yew'!" He lifted my legs wrapping them around his waist and slamming his eager cock back inside my warm, slippery depths.

I was more than wet right now, he had me dripping. I could feel my juices running down the side of my leg. While ramming into me Mac dipped his head licking the wound clean with his tongue and going down my chest to clean up the little masterpiece he made.

Mac reached his right hand down to rub over my clit and I came as soon as he did. My legs were shaking uncontrollably and my pussy clenched down on his length. Mac kept thrusting though, letting me ride out the orgasm.

Mac removed himself from me and pushed me to my knees. "Suck me off dirty little slut." I smiled and immediately took him in my mouth, or at least what I could. Mac knew I could never fit his whole length in my mouth and that made him proud. He walked around like he had the biggest cock on earth just because of it.

I reached my hands up and grabbed two firm handfuls of his ass. Mac had a great ass and I was more than happy to squeeze it a few times. A whimper escaped Mac's throat causing him to knot his fingers through my hair. His hot seed hit the back of my throat and I did my best to swallow it all, letting a few drops escape out of the corners of my mouth.

We were both breathing heavy by now. Mac, from having an orgasm, and me, from swallow everything he shot into my mouth. It was exhausting sometimes. "Goddamn." Mac slid down on the ground beside me, trying to find his breath. I slowly started getting dressed again, wanting to get back to the cave and sleep.

"You okay?" I asked him while clipping my bra. "Yeah, fuckin' tired now." He held his hand up wanting me to help him get up. Mac started to dress himself too, but very slowly. "Can you please hurry up!" I begged. "I'm comin' hold the fuck up."

After Mac was done getting dressed we went back to the cave and it was silent unlike before. Everyone was asleep or, they were awake and not saying anything. Slipping into our bed on the ground Mac licked at the wound on my neck mumbling one word before I fell asleep, "mine."

*****

💚Wow! I'm really disappointed in how kinky this chapter got. But, it's Mac! What do you expect? Sorry if it got out of hand!😕

💜Comment & Vote

💛Questions: 1: Do you think the police will find Mary?
2: Will Mac change in the future?
3: Was this blood fetish thingy I did too much?
4: Predictions?

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 2.3K 54
"So I'm supposed to what? Pretend you never said what you said? Did what you did? I'm supposed to just believe that you'll change?" I snorted. "Yeah"...
27.3K 1.3K 25
Some things once you've loved them, become yours forever... and if you try to let them go. They only circle back and return to you. They become par...
7.1K 196 37
Mac/OC/Daryl Sometimes the very thing you're scared of doing is the very thing that will set you free
671 16 15
I was high. not of the alcohol I have sipped, but off of his touch. his skin on mine made me forget why was even here. why I would do anything else...