Let Me Let Go

By FaithfulHill

Faith's was in love with Nick, but he was a dedicated member of the Army. One day two soldiers come to her do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Untitled Part 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Author's Note

Chapter 31

281 7 0
By FaithfulHill

Faith

I called Martina and she was so excited to come shopping, she is even going to bring her daughter Delaney. I heard a small car horn and headed out. "Hey!" said Martina. "Hi!" screamed Delaney. "Hey sweet girl." I said to her. "I can't believe you are going to have a baby!" "I know!" "So are we getting gender neutral stuff today?" "Yeah. Also I wanted to get some maternity clothes!" "Toys!!!" "Yes Delaney and toys." I said laughing. The first place we went to was the clothing store and I stocked up on clothes to last me the whole pregnancy. Then we found a baby store and I got a lot of stuff. "Toy? Toy?" asked Delaney. "Yes honey. You have been so good." cooed Martina. Delaney hobbled around and brought me a little lion. "For you!" "Thank you." She handed me a little bear. "For baby." and again a giraffe. "For TiTi." I hugged her and we checked out. She dropped me back off at home and I noticed Tim wasn't home. I got Lucy and drove to the cemetery. I walked until I found his spot. "Sorry I have been by in so long. I brought my dog Lucy." I sat down on the ground with Lucy. "I found a great guy, his name is Tim. We just got married and are expecting a baby. I miss you but realized that Tim is my soul mate. You would have liked him." I sat a little longer and left.

}o6eH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.4K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
1.2M 56.3K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
87.2K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
133K 259 18
Just a horny girl