Danger, Raymond Reddington go...

By Weasleytwins0102

Imagine if it wasn't a task force. Imagine if all of them were children, children who were wizards and witche... More

Letters
Diagon Alley Part 2
Meeting the Gang
Sorting
First Classes
Trouble
The gang's all here
Let's Get To Work
The Slytherin Common Room
Saving Our Skin
The Slimy Snake

Diagon Alley Part One

98 6 1
By Weasleytwins0102

Red's P.O.V

"Let's go Raymond, we have to meet up with the Garrick's in 10 minutes!" My mother says.

I groan and roll out of bed.

After pulling on a sweater and some jeans I run my fingers through my hair and trudge downstairs, where my family is waiting for me.

We leave the house and walk over to Anslo's.

His parents talk with mine and I fist bump Anslo.

"Hogwarts, You better watch out, You better not cry, You better not pout I'm telling you why. Raymond and Anslo are coming to school." He sings.

"Did you just..... sing a Christmas Carol in August?" I ask him.

"Yep." He says.

I grin.

"Come now boys, let's get your school things." His parents say as they saunter down the street.

Anslo and I trail after them.

"Raymond do you know what house you want to be in?" Anslo asks me.

"Slytherin, infact, I know I'm going to be Slytherin." I say.

"I dunno, maybe Gryffindor 'cause your daring and kinda loud." Anslo says.

I punch him in the arm and follow after our families into the Leaky Cauldron.
We enter Diagon Alley and the sheer amount of activity sends my senses into overdrive and I stay alert for any threats.

"Calm down Bro, it's just Diagon Alley." Anslo says, clapping his hand to my back.

"To many people to close together for my liking." I say under my breath.

Our parents leave us outside Gringotts while they go in and grab money.

"Raymond don't do anything stupid ok?" Carla says to me.

"No promises." I say mischievously.

"Hey do you want me to call you Carla or Naomi?" I ask her.

"Naomi." She says.

"Ok cool." I say.

"Here darling." My mother says to her, handing her a bag of money.

"Where's mine?" I ask her.

"Anslo's parents are bringing yours out. They insisted that they must give you money." My mom says.

Anslo's parents exit the bank and give us each a bag of money. Much more money than my sister had gotten from my parents.

"Let's do this." Anslo says.

Liz's Point of View

I fidget with the button on my red jacket waiting for Donny and his parents to come pick us up.

Somebody knocks on our door.

I jump out of the recliner in our cramped living room to open the door.

"Hi."

Peter, Don's father smiles at me,"Where's your father?"He asks."Upstairs, you can go up if you want."He passes by me.

"Hey Scott, relax it's not like some person is going to make you cry, or like your gonna see your future husband." He teases trying to lighten the mood.I drag him into the kitchen.

"Tell me about the Hogwarts's houses again Donny!" I begged him.

He laughs.

"Fine...Fine.Ravenclaw's founder was Rowena Ravenclaw.Where if you have a ready mind and are a quick learner you'll be placed in that house.Then there's Hufflepuff the founder was named Hellen...No Helga Hufflepuff.Who said she'll take the rest who don't belong in just one house.My favorite and the one I'm going to be in is Gryffindor!The mighty Godric Gryffindor founded it, where dwell the brave at heart!Then there's the house I think should have never been created.The evil and most cunning of the four Salazar Slytherin founded it, there's a reason why the house symbol is a snake, he was a parlsetounge.Stay away from those type of people Liz they're dangerous and not to be trusted."He explained for the 15th time now.

"But couldn't Harry Potter talk to snakes too?He was good and killed Vold-"

I was cut off, "Don't say his name."Ress snapped covering my mouth with his hand.I swatted his hand away.

"He's dead, Voldemort.Voldy Moldy isn't going to come back and hurt me.I'm fine."I argued.

"Donald, Elizabeth.Lets go."His mother called.

I stared at the huge bank they call Gringotts.While Don's parents were inside and they insisted paying for half of my education so I didn't have to get hand-me-downs.

I caught Donny glaring at two boys about five feet away from us.One who had a mass dark hair and stood like he was above everyone else.The other one had blond hair and some of the bluest eyes I've ever seen.The boy with the blond hair smiled at me while the other one glared.As they were walking away the boy with blue eyes mouthed 'sorry he's a gigantic arse' about the other boy.

I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Don you keep good care of her, your mother and I, plus Mr.Scott will be at the Leaky Caldron."His father warned.

Ressler pulled me out into the humongous crowd of what was Diagon Alley.

Harold's P.O.V 

I follow Professer Sprout with a girl, Meera, through a dingy pub.

"Now you two, welcome to Diagon Alley." She says. Just as she finished saying it, the wall moves and I gape at the busy street that lays before us.

We stood before the street awestruck with wonder.We hadn't even noticed Professor Sprout was halfway down the street, until I grabbed Meera's hand and pulled her along.

"Now since you don't have enough money to buy first hand clothes, you buy pre-owned schools supplies and clothes."Professor Sprout explained,"Here's the money the school has given to you."She said while handing us each a heavy packet of coins.

"Why don't you run to Madam Malkin's to get your robes I have to get some Devil's Snare from Knockturn Alley."She said as she hobbled off.

I shrugged my shoulders and followed Meera into the store to our right.

"What do we have here, new students, and by the looks of your faces muggle-born."The old lady assumed looking at us from our faces to our toes.

"Who wants to go first?" Madam Malkin asked

I gestured for Meera to go.She went up silently and let Madam Malkin measure her.

Tho door hinge creaked as family 6 came in.The youngest boy came and sat next to me.

"Aram."He said quietly holding out his hand.

I smiled,"Cooper, Harold Cooper."

"So what house do you think you'll be put into?"I asked him making small talk.

"Ravenclaw...Definitely.You?"He says

"Professor Sprout is showing me and my friend around, we're muggle-born, and she says I'll be a Hufflpuff."I said proudly.

"Next!"We heard the old lady say.

"See ya."I waved to him as I headed into the back room.

Samar's Point of View

"Up, get up!"My mother screeched from outside my door.I was never woken up nicely in this house.

I rolled out of my queen size bed and took the clothes one of the house elves had laid out.Since most of the clothes were purple, Blinky must have laid them out.Remind me to thank her later.

I stomped down the stairs.

I had stayed up till 3 in the morning day-dreaming about Hogwarts.

"Somebody's sleepy."One of my brothers laughed at my appearance.

I shot both of them an evil glare,that shut both of them up.

Not five minutes after breakfast had been served my father announced we were leaving, immediately.

We all went one by one through our fireplace.

I was the last one who landed in the crowded grungy pub.

"Mr.Phelps.Tom?Thomas Phelps?"My father called out to a young boy around my age.

He spun around, blue eyes studying all of my family members.

My father led us over to the young boy."Your Rosy's and Calvin's kid right?"My father asked

He nodded, his facial expressions remaining solem."And you are?"He asked like a 40 year old man.

"Amir Navabi; this is my family, Claire my wife, Abe and Adir my sons, then my daughter whose going to be in the same year as you."My dad paused,"If you ever need anything just contact Samar and we'll give you anything you need, after all your parents were our best friends.Matter a fact why don't you and Samar go shopping together, the two young Slytherin's should get to know each other."

I smiled at him, surprisingly he grinned back.

"Let's go to Grinngotts, and get our money.You have your key to your vault?"

He pulled the tiny silver key out of his shorts.

The rest of my family and Tom went to the bank.For some reasons the goblins always fascinated me.

As soon as we were outside I dragged Tom to Eeylops Owl Emporium.

"You seem like an owl person, get one."I said gazing at all of the owls.

We stayed in there for about 15 minutes until he picked out a black owl with silver specks.

"Aren't you gonna get one?"He asked petting Salazar.

"Na I'm more of a cat person."I continued to drag him to the pet stores until I found a black cat with grey-green eyes.

"Let's go get our books then we can go shopping for more exiting stuff."I shouted as I ran through the crowd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 1.1K 20
(Completed) Iris and Harry live with the Dursleys' together. Harry sleeps in the cupboard under the stairs. Iris sleeps in the basement with the mice...
167K 6.8K 39
She can't stop thinking about the whirlwind romance she had this summer, but when she walks into Defense Against the Dark Arts on the first day of he...
1.7K 91 17
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...
16.5K 375 15
Y/n had always dreamed about being in a magical world. But all her daydreams couldn't live up to what would happen when she actually goes to a school...