Nightmare- Sequel to Raven Ac...

Af Caty199973

Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1-
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6-
Chapter 7-
Chapter 8-
Chapter 9-
Chapter 10-
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13-
Chapter 14-
Chapter 15-
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17-
Chapter 18-

Announcement

964 53 42
Af Caty199973

Okay. So first off, hi! I'm the author of this story! Thank you to everyone who has been reading and voting and commenting on this story. It really means a lot.

Second... Well, I'm probably not going to be continuing this story. You see, my boyfriend- the person who inspired me to write this and kept encouraging me to continue- was in an accident recently and didn't make it. So it's extremely hard to write a character based off of him when he's gone. It feels empty.

So, I'm very sorry to say that I can't write this right now. I hope to come back to it later with new inspiration to give you all the ending you deserve. Though, if I do come back to it, I don't know if it will be soon.

Again, I'm really really sorry about this. Thank you all for reading.

-Caty199973

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

179K 8.8K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
298K 8.7K 42
I am insufficient. Well, that's not my name obviously, but that's what my family has decided I am. I'm Julie. I'm 14, about to be 15 years old. I ha...
37.4K 248 14
This story contains vulgar themes with old men and young women . Different storys . Enjoy .
33.3K 46 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️