FNAF: The 13 year Old

By LunalaGamer

Theirs a new night guard, me, sappire. Instead of a young adult (16-17), I'm 13. When the animatronics hear t... More

Sappire
Night One
Please
We Got A Keeper!
Mangle
Sleep Has Never Been More Welcoming
Ye Foxy The Name
Just A Fixer Upper
What Is Happiness?
Crazy
Pegasus
Adjusting
Theory's
Goodbye
A Few Short
The New Gang
The Mother And Her Children
The Crying Child
Survive The Night
No Stuffing
The Attack
Inside Myself
Vocal Problems
The Lunar Republic
A Better Set Of Friend Codes
Setting The Sun
Leave It To The Lunar Republic
My New Job At Luna's
Allons-y

First Day Of Being An Animatronic

125 4 0
By LunalaGamer

I felt my ears drop, meaning I was showing a different emotion. "Did you just say I look stupid?" I asked hurt. She stopped playing with my wings when she realized what she said to me. I folded my wings back onto my side like how they were surposed to be. "Why did you hurt her feelings?!" A boy asked. "I-i." She said, not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry for calling you stupid." She said. She had tears in her eyes. "It's okay. How about a ride? If your parents would allow it." I said glancing at her parents. They nodded and I got off stage. I bent down below her hieght so she can get on. She got on and I slowly got back up. I walked around the pizzeria, sometimes she would pull into a direction and sometimes she would ask me to go faster. As she was telling me were to go I thought back to the 'stupid looking' incident. Normally I wouldn't be affected like that about something like that. Did it have something to do with being an animatronic? I blinked my eyes a few times and the computer animatronic surface came back. I looked at the child. Upon seeing the child the computer scanned her and gave me her vitals, a 3d model of her body, and the words "safe" appeared in green letters. Safe? What did that mean? When I saw that she pulled me back to the stage room I blinked my eyes and the surface went away. "There she is!" I herd Freddy say. All the children turned there heads to me, waiting for me to say something. Even the gang on stage was waiting to see how I would take this. Bonnie gave me a look that said 'be your self.' "Um..Hi?" I said not knowing what to really say. It was silent for a few minutes. Suddenly a man jumped up and said "what happened to the night guard?!". I knew someone was going to ask sooner or later. The adults talked among themselves in low whispers before yelling together "yeah!". The computer surface came back and I scanned the man that was about to start a riot. He had a pocket knife and a pistol hidden behind his back under his shirt. The letters "Dangerous, approach with caution." appeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956 17 14
(Five Nights at Freddy's) It was just another birthday, but isn't that how things always start out, normal? And then with one wish and one murderous...
98.8K 2.5K 26
(Foxy x reader) ~This is my first x reader and fanfic~ (Y/n) gets a job starting as a waitress, helping everyone's favorite four animatronics at Fred...
5.4K 136 27
Y/N L/N was a seven year old boy who was taken to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for his seventh birthday with his single mother as she had forgotten abou...
566 29 22
This is a remake of my other fnaf 2 book called "A Toy Wolf And Her Toy Bunny" so yeah it also follows the storyline of my last book that is now dele...