Get 'em Jonny Boy

By summersum1

Based in GTA5 Evan (Vanoss) and his friends are all millionaires. Jonathan (H20Delirious) is a poor man, his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: Epilogue
Spin off?!?
Thank You!!!!

Chapter 9

4.1K 165 111
By summersum1

*Jonathan' PoV*

As brock, brain, Evan, and I pull up to get our bikes I get an idea.

I get off the bike and run into the house, I grab the 5 C4's I didn't bring to Evans house.

"Jon what are you doing," Evan asked as I hear two bikes go away.

"I'm moving on with my life, so I'm going to destroy all the memories of my past," I smile.

"So your gong to blow up your house," he raised an eyebrow.

"Yep," I walk out of the house and throw the sticky bombs to the house.

"Well it's your house," he sighed.

"Nope it was my house," I get on my bike, put on my helmet and wait for Evan.

"Ready," he asked.

"Yup," we ride off, I push the button, I huge explosion went off in the background.

*Time Skip*

As we walk into the house Evan is instantly bombarded with questions.

"Evan why was there an explosion at the other place," Tyler yelled over the group.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU," I yell. Everyone looks at me with dirty looks. Evan smirks at me, "I blew up the house I wanted to get rid of my past to start a new life."

"Ok," lui squeaked.

Teddy limped over to me, I pick her up and walk over the what I assume is the couch.

"Want a grand tour of the house," Evan asked.

"Sure why not," I say I get up, I place teddy over by a water bowl I put out when I was here before.

"Ok follow me," Evan said the rest of the guys were watching tv.

"So Evan," I smirk.

"So Jonathan," Evan mocked.

"Where to first," I ask.

"We are going to set your room," he smiled then pulled me into a room.

"That all," I smirk.

"Yup," he laughed.

"M'kay damn it's hot in this damn room," I fan myself.

"Yeah I know I'm burning up, wonder why the AC isn't working," he said looking around the room.

"Yeah ok you planed this," I sigh.

"No I honestly didn't, we need to build the bed, mini is using his since Tyler only had a mattress on the floor lazy ass," we both laugh.

"Ok where is it," I look around the room, I see a huge cardboard box, I walk over to it, "found it."

"Yeah that's it bring it over here please," I pick up the box.

"Holy shit," I groan as I walk over to Evan.

*Time skip*

"WHAT THE FUCK I DONT UNDERSTAND," Evan yelled at the directions.

"Oh my shit give them to me," I laugh I grab the manual out of his hands and read it, "you stupid ass bitch."

"What did you call me," Evan asked.

"Nothing dumb ass go back to combing your hair," I laugh as I put the last few thing together for my bed, I walk over to the mattress and place it on the bed.

"Hm ok," Evan walked over to a mirror and ran his hands threw his hair.

I threw off my sweaty shirt and threw it on the ground. I pick up teddy and put her on the bed, I walk into the kitchen grab her bowls.

"Someone has muscle," Craig said.

"Haha I used to lift boxes for the store I lived behind, he said he would call the cops and turn me in if I didn't," I laugh nervously.

"Oh well at least you didn't get caught," he said, I saw Tyler walk up behind him, he saw me and out his finger to him mouth. I smirk, Tyler snakes his arms around Craig's waist. He squealed a little, I start to laugh a bit so does Tyler.

"You two have fun I gotta do some stuff in my room," I laugh.

"There you are and when did you take off your shirt," Evan rushed as i eked into the room.

"Mr. Protective much," I giggle at him. I place teddy on ten ground, I start to make the king size bed.

"Sorry you just left me with her," he smiled at me. I saw in the corner of my eye him take off his shirt.

"Damn," i whisper. I place the final pillow on the bed. I plop down on the bed and stretch out. I close my eyes I felt the bed shift a little. I feel small little licks on my face.

"Here she wanted up," Evan said.

"Thanks," I smile as I pet teddy. She walked to the end of the bed and lied down. Evan walked over to me and plopped down on my body.

"Hey," he said.

"Evan can't breathe," I stumble. He moved his body a little bit so I could breath.

"Better," he said.

"Much," I smile.

"Teddy come here girl," he said, teddy walked up to us and looked at us like we are crazy.

"Welcome to the family baby girl," I smile at the dog.

"Welcome to the family Jon," Evan smiled at me.

"We're a small family inside and big family," I look at him.

"Exactly," he smiled the kissed me.

"Can you get off of me, this isn't really helping me cool off," I moan. He rolled off of me, got off the bed shut the door, came back to me the jumped on the other side of me.

"Happy," he Said.

"Fix the AC and I will be," I smile.

"SOMEONE FIX THE FUCKEN AIR CONDITIONER," Evan yelled I laughed and rolled over to take a nap.

"Goodnight Evan," I smile then go to sleep.

*Time Skip*

I wake up to Evan getting on me and lying down on me.

"Evan," I moan.

"Hey your awake diners ready," he smiles.

"FOOD," I yell I push Evan off, run into his room, grab on of his clean shirts the. Run into the kitchen.

"Hot wings, hamburgers, and fires," David said.

"Fuck yes," I sit down and place some wings, fries and a cheeseburger on my plate.

"Want a beer," Craig asked. I nod my head and stuff fries in my mouth.

"Delirious did you take my Hoodini shirt," I heard Evan yell. I looked down and saw and owl and the word Hoodini on it.

"Ooooo that's his favorite shirt," Tyler said.

"Shit," I laugh as Evan walks into the kitchen.

"Del, let me see what shirt you took," he turned my upper body to face him. I smirked "run."

I get out of my chair laughing and running around the apartment.

"NOOO DONT HURT ME," I yell as I run around the living room table.

"Get back here you bitch," he yelled while I laugh. I run into my room teddy looks up from her food then goes back to eating. I shut the door on his face as he was about to run threw it.

"HAHA," I mock.

"ILL TELL THEM YOUR FULL NAME," he yelled.

"Go ahead," I say I don't really care anymore.

"JONATHAN DENIS OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW," he yelled.

"I'm good mom," I laugh then jump on my bed. Evan opens the door. "Stan it i forgot to lock the door."

"Yeah you did," he smirked.

"You know I like this shirt, it smells like you," I smile jumping up and down on the bed. Teddy barking at me.

"I know that's why I love it," he said to me.

"It's mine now thanks," I jump off the bed and run into the kitchen sit down and start to eat.

"I want my shirt back Jon," Evan said.

"Nope it's mine now," I smile eating some wings.

"Joooooon," he moaned.

"Evaaaaaan," I mock.

"Smart ass," he said I almost choke on my food.

"Dick," I say back. Everyone laughs.

"You guys would be so cute together," Craig said then covered his mouth. We look at each other then laugh.

"Ew im not gay," I play it off.

Evan mouths to me 'you are going to pay for that'.

"Well I'm done, I'm gunna go watch tv in my room and cuddle with teddy bye bitches," I smile then walk to my room. I pick up teddy and walk to my bed, I push the on button to the tv that Evan put up.

____________

What the fuck is happening on skype right now.

SUMMER OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 129 10
Vanoss and Delirious get into a fatal car accident that leaves Vanoss nearly dead. He begins his out of body experience. He soon finds out if he does...
15.6K 807 25
What is true love?, Jonathan (h20 delirious) knew he felt a different way toward Evan (Vanoss), he knew it was love; but he start to think that it is...
40.8K 847 46
This is a story about Evan aka VanossGaming and Jonathan aka H2oDelirious and how they slowly become more than friends but they have challenges along...
61.4K 1.9K 42
Jonathan has a huge crush on his friend Evan. Will Jonathan be able to tell his friend about his love