Just A Fling™(BWWM Fan-Fic)(E...

By Katty_Empire

Just read, trust me it's a must. I had a description for this book, but Wattpad wanna act funny and delete so... More

Home
Welcome Back
Miami
So I Found You...
Engaged!
Meeting My Past
Say it!
Touch
Game On!
Unexpected Pt.2
Leaving so soon...
It's been so long...
Humble abode
Joelle
You again?
Turning Point
Wake up please...
Meeting Someone New
My Secretary
Release...
I'm Back!
I'm Back (continued)
Saying Buh Bye!
Back in My Neck of The Woods
Reoccurring Nightmare
The Man
Taken
Taken 2
The Epilogue: The End Of A Movement
Last Words

Unexpected

6K 244 4
By Katty_Empire

Joseph POV

Waking up with my arms wrapped around my chocolate beauty thinking about the wonderful time we shared last night. Dreaming to have many many more. I really didn't feel like getting out of bed, but I want to treat her to something special. I slowly unwrapped my arms from her, put on my briefs, and walked to her bathroom. I decided to run her a bath, since I probably left her sore. I was just good like that. Plus I felt myself stretching her further than I expected last night. Man she was tight. I felt myself getting hard thinking about her delectable body and tried to cool down.

Once I was done running her a bath, I walked back in the room to see her sleeping peacefully. Beautiful, AND SHE'S MINE. I had never felt this way before, but there was no doubt that I wanted to mean more to her.

I walked towards the bed and sat on the edge where she lay. I started to kiss her all over the face, until she woke showing her beautiful brown eyes.

"Morning Beautiful." I said adorably.

"Morning Joseph, why are you up so early?" She asked with sleep still evident in her voice and I chuckle.

"I just wanted to wake up, maybe fix some breakfast. Run a bath just for you, I mean I know you're sore after all that heat I put on you last night." She playfully punched me.

"Ouch, that hurt!"

"I appreciate the breakfast, but where is it?" I laughe.

"I haven't fixed it yet, you have to take the bath first."

"Oh ok." She got up and tried to cover up with her sheets. I smirked.

"No need to cover up, I've seen it all." She gave me the finger.

"You already did." I chuckled. She grabbed a pillow and threw it. I dodged it.

She reached for her night stand and grabbed a robe. Tying it around her waist, as she tried to stand. She almost fell on her face, luckily I was there to catch her.

"That's why you need that bath, you can barely stand." I said as I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom. I placed her on her own two feet, and steadied her. I stood behind her.

"I'm gonna undress you now okay?" I'm definitely going to enjoying this to the fullest. I reached around her with both hands and untied the ribbon. I watched as the silky fabric pooled at her feet, admiring every inch of her body from behind. Damn! I took a step back.

"Now I want you to walk and get in the tub...slowly." She did as I said and I watched in awe. I need to leave this room before I jump in that tub and take her a couple more times.

"Now I want you to relax, while I go fix some breakfast, ok?" She nodded and I headed downstairs to get started. Walking downstairs, I started to pull out the ingredients, to make a delicious breakfast. I was in my zone when I heard a knock at the door. Oh shit! That's Kofi and Kyla!

"Kate if you don't get your ass down here and open this door!" I quickly went over to open it.

"Welcome back! Did you have a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you cooking? Smells good. But where's my cousin?" Kyla asked.

"Um...she's upstairs taking a bath I think." I said nervously. Kyla was smart, I just hope she couldn't sense the obvious.

"Oh...she doesn't usually take baths, it's always showers....that's strange...." she thought for a moment and walked in.

"I wonder why? Probably stressed or something....I'm gonna go check on her." And with that she was off to her cousin's bedroom.

Kate POV

I was laying in the tub relaxing in the hot water as it soothed the worn out muscles from last night. He had me beat. I don't know what got into me last night. He seduced me. And here he was drawing me a bath and cooking breakfast. What was I doing? Playing House! I can't get attached. But my body is so damn needy it now feels as if it's nothing without the Sex God. That's all it was. My attraction to him and these raging hormones. Nothing more. I was interrupted from my train of thoughts by a knock at the door.

"Kate, are you okay? Did Joseph kill you? Answer me!" He killed something alright, repeatedly.

"Kyla I'm fine, you can come in you can't see through the bubbles." I giggled. She opened the door slightly then walked in.

"Girl I thought he had killed you...he was acting all nervous and shit. What happened last night I called? I figured you wouldn't answer since it was late, but I got scared. I knew you didn't wanna be alone with him."

"I'm okay, Randy came by last night drunk and Joseph beat his ass and I sent him home. After that I handled some business and went to sleep." I technically didn't lie, because I handled some 'business' with Joseph.

"Oh...K. Why are you taking a bath? You haven't laid in that tub since you bought the house?"

"Because, I was stressed damn! I needed to relax and I just needed to take a long hot bath." Kyla stared at me for a moment before speaking again.

"You two had sex didn't you?" I nearly jumped out of the tub. My cousin was crazy, how could she guess that?

"What...What are you talking about? No we did not have sex. Why would you say that?"

"Because I saw you and Joseph's body language. Not to mention his shirt is on your floor instead of his body. I don't blame you. I knew you couldn't hold off for long. It was bound to happen sooner or later." I gasped at how she found out. Kyla could always find a lie, it was like her magical power. Hanging my head in shame, I confess.

"Yes we did sleep together. That's why I'm soaking in this tub because when I tried to get up out of bed this morning I almost fell on my face. I couldn't stand on my two feet, my legs were numb. It's like his cocky ass knew I was gonna need a bath so he drew me one. And I don't need for you to tell anyone about this. It was a mistake. A hot, tall, grey-eyed, muscular, arrogant, tropical Sex God..."

"OMG Kate really!?! I don't need to hear that....was it good?"

"Kyla!" I scolded her.

"Was it big?" She asked. I felt my cheeks grow hot.

"Hell yeah, that's why I couldn't walk this morning, it was the best I ever had. I can't do this Kyla. I'm not for a relationship right now and I really can't stand him! But my body betrayed me last night. I feel so freaking torn."

"Maybe y'all could be friends with benefits, y'all ain't got nothing to loose y'all both successful, good looking. I'm pretty sure y'all would have fun. I think he'll agree, just sex. No strings attached." She said.

"That's actually a great idea, why didn't I think of that sooner? Thanks for the advice. Now I have to get out this tub and get me something to eat it smells good." I said sniffing the breakfast air.

After getting my clothes on I walked downstairs and Joseph handed me a plate.

"Sorry we couldn't have a peaceful breakfast." He whispered.

"It's fine, listen we need to talk abo-" I was interrupted by Kyla yelling.

"JOSEPH THESE PANCAKES ARE DA BOMB!!" We laughed at her and made our way to the couches. We all ate our breakfast and watched tv. Once we were done I walked with Joseph back upstairs to my room. We sat on the bed and I decided to start the convo.

"Joseph listen, last night was great..." he grinned, "and I would love to have more adventurous nights and heated encounters, but..." I paused.

"But..." He said with confusion and impatience etched on his face.

"I'm not ready for a relationship...." his face was sad and he frowned.

"Well what do you suppose we do? I don't want to just act like things never happened."

"I was thinking, we could be Friends' With Benefits' being that we both have our own success....we could have fun with each other without either one of us getting hurt. I could visit Miami sometimes, and we could experiment a couple of things." His face was a mix of shock and disappointment.

"Fine, but if we do this, there are to be no other sexual encounters with other men..."

"and women." I added. He gave me a forced smile.

" Sounds good."

"Good." I kissed his cheek and walked out the room as he followed.

THIS ISN'T THE END OF THIS DAY! I JUST GOT TIRED AND I WILL UPDATE THE REST OF THIS DAY AND ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER!!LOVE Y'ALL!! This also starts their journey of hopefully better steamy scenes. LoL...I'm a killer with that one. It's just so weird, but hell it's in my head anyway. Just need the perfect words to make it real!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 2.5K 34
Can Lamia and Joe forgive each other, the people in their lives, and themselves for the mistakes made in the past and rekindle their love, as a famil...
169K 6.3K 32
Joe and Charlotte were college sweethearts but an unexpected surprise causes them to break up. 6 years later, they meet again and Joe wants a chance...
185K 5.3K 53
Book 1/4 in the "The Heart" series: WWE Superstar Joe Anoa'i AKA Roman Reigns is known as "The Powerhouse" in the ring. However, when things start to...
11.3K 353 28
I'm throwing you into a book and I hope you understand it. Good luck. Thank you.