Just A Fling™(BWWM Fan-Fic)(E...

By Katty_Empire

Just read, trust me it's a must. I had a description for this book, but Wattpad wanna act funny and delete so... More

Home
Welcome Back
Miami
So I Found You...
Engaged!
Meeting My Past
Say it!
Touch
Unexpected
Unexpected Pt.2
Leaving so soon...
It's been so long...
Humble abode
Joelle
You again?
Turning Point
Wake up please...
Meeting Someone New
My Secretary
Release...
I'm Back!
I'm Back (continued)
Saying Buh Bye!
Back in My Neck of The Woods
Reoccurring Nightmare
The Man
Taken
Taken 2
The Epilogue: The End Of A Movement
Last Words

Game On!

6.4K 286 17
By Katty_Empire

Roman Reigns Fine A**⬆⬆

Kate POV

Waking up later than usual I was still hopping out of bed with the up most confidence in myself. I walked downstairs to see Kofi, Kyla, and Joseph sitting on the couches watching t.v. so I decided to fix myself some breakfast. They all watched me as if I were going to do something crazy next.

"What the hell are y'all looking at?" They all turned back to watch the t.v., except Joseph. He kept his eyes on me until I went to go sit by him on the couch. He had a look of shock on his face, but quickly covered it and turned to face the t.v.

"Y'all getting closer I see." Kyla said and I giggled.

"What are you talking about we been close." I glanced at Joseph and his face was priceless it was laced with so much confusion and shock. Its going as planned.

"That's good, because we leaving y'all here alone tonight." I almost choked on my cereal.

"Where y'all going?" I couldn't be alone with this man, he is gonna drive me insane.

"We are going out on a date and we won't be back till tomorrow."

"What?! So y'all gonna be gone all night?"

"Yeah, we leaving at five." Oh no, that's when it got dark outside. Something bad is definitely gonna happen. I'll just lock myself in my room and ignore his presence. Did he affect me that much? No, I got this I'm Kate Doris. How tough would one night be? Intoxicating.

"Ok."

~~~~~~~.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~~~~~~

"Have a nice night." I said to Kyla and Kofi as they walked out the house. Great, now I'm alone with him. I walked into the living room to see him sitting there texting. Who was he texting? Wait! Why should I care, he could go jump off a boat for all I care. He looked up at me and smiled. Chills ran through me. Damn that man!

"You just gonna stare....or do you wanna get to know me?" He asked. Great just what I had expected, cockiness.

"I will under one condition....YOU let ME play with your hair." I said. I really wanted to run my fingers through his hair again. It amazed me how groomed he was, in a way it turned me on.

"Fine...I usually don't allow people to just play in my hair." He said.

"Aww what a girl, is it your pride and joy?" I said with a giggle and He chuckled.

"Don't make me change my mind." I laughed and walked over and got in a comfortable position behind him. With his upper body weight against my lower half. I took a loose the bow and ran my hands through it. Omg I love it!

"So what do you wanna know?" He asked.

I asked the question every guy usually asked a girl,"Do you have any kids?"

"Yeah, actually I have a daughter named Joelle, she's seven. I would've brought her, but decided against it." I wasn't very shocked, he was a money man. He basically had women at his feet, and everyone slips up.

"Well, I'm gonna tell you now to stay in that girls life. You wouldn't want her making bad decisions. I was lucky to get out my hell hole." I told him.

"I would never, I love her to much." He said.

"Good, I thought I was gonna have to cut your hair off." He laughed and we went on and on. Getting to know each other until there was a loud banging coming from the door.

"Dear God, I'm Coming!" I got up from the couch and walked over to the door. I opened it only to find what looks like a drunken Randy on my front porch.

"Randy, what the hell are you doing at my house this time of night?!" I half yelled.

"I'm came to see you babe...."he slurred. He had the nerve to show up drunk! I was livid, he just wouldn't leave me alone.

"Look Randy this ridiculous you need to leave you're not welcome." I said.

"I'm not leaving until you give me what I want honey." He grabbed for my waist.

"Randy get your hands off of me, your drunk and your not welcome." That made him angrier. He balled one of his fist and raised it in the air. Only to be grabbed by Joseph and thrown to the ground.

After watching Joseph beat Randy half to death, I finally came to my senses. He's drunk, although he'd probably do it if he wasn't.

"Joseph get off of him, he's drunk!" I yelled. He turned towards me with a murderous look that scared me, but was quickly replaced with a softer expression.

"Keep him down there, I'm gonna go call a cab." I ran in the house and called for a cab to take Randy home. A few minutes later they showed up and I made sure they got Randy to his house. You may think I did the wrong thing, but I'm not a cold hearted person. I wanted him to suffer for sure, but not dead. I wanted him out of my life, no doubt. After he was gone, me and Joseph made our way inside.

"Why are you so nice to him? I could have made sure he never bothered you again." I let out a heavy sigh.

"Because, I don't want you to end up in prison for beating someone to death. He's an ass yes, but I doubt he'll come back after what you did. I know he's gonna have one huge headache. Now let's get this blood off your knuckles."

He nodded and we made our way to the sink. As I was helping him wash his big masculine hands, we talked more about each other. Once we were done I turned off the water while he dried his hands. Once I turned back around I was met with Joseph's masculinity. Okay he was in my personal space again which could only lead to one thing. Sex. With no interruptions. My body was getting heated with anticipation.

"Joseph w-what are y-you doing?" I stuttered.

"Finishing what I started." With that he claimed my mouth in a forceful yet passionate kiss. Devouring me as I pulled my arms around his neck. He responded by picking me up and placing me on the counter. I ran my fingers through his hair as he started to take off my shorts. I tugged at his shirt and pulled it over his head.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asked placing sweet kisses to my neck.

"You sure you want to deny me?" I asked, he chuckled as he lifted me off the counter. I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist as he made his way upstairs to my bedroom. Once we reached my bed he started to strip, as I began to undress he stopped me.

"Let me do that, there's no rush I want to enjoy it as much as you do." He smirked. Once I was completely naked, He placed me gently on the bed and started to kiss me all over. Once he reached my lower lips he licked and sucked as he stuck his finger inside.

"Joseph please..." I moaned. I felt him smirk against my skin.

"I want you to watch me." He demanded. I opened my eyes as he took out his finger and stuck into his mouth. Never had I been more turned on, I jumped up and turned him over on his back. Preparing for a wild ride.

"You are the most aggressive woman I ever met, and it's driving me insane." He said as I straddled him.

"Good, my turn." I looked down at his manhood and gasped at the size. How the hell will he fit!?! I grabbed it and lifted myself onto him.

"Don't hurt yourself." He smirked. I gripped it tighter and he immediately wiped the smirk off. Ha...ass. Once I fully had him in me, I started to ride on him slowly. He stared up at me with fire in his eyes.

"Damn it Kate if you don't speed up I'm gonna bend you over and punish you myself."

"Do it." With that he did as he said and flipped me and bent me over. He stuck himself in my entranced and spanked me. Thrusting in and out, pulling my hair, all added to the intensity of the build up.

"Ahh....Fuck!" I screamed out in pleasure as we climaxed together. That night we had sex three times until I blacked out.

I haven't felt like this....ever.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1K 43
This is the sequel to Through It All. If you haven't read that yet, I suggest you do. It's one hell of a ride! *I don't own anything except my O/C* C...
7.9K 2.1K 48
For nine years, the world has been at peace without the presence of mutants until 2238, when one returns. Chaos ensues at Blackstone Academy, and Tro...
64.7K 362 33
My first story for Wattpad A WWE Fanfic. Will be love, rivalries, and loss. Check it out! Also unlike others, not OP. OC Information: Name: Gregory D...
11K 327 28
I'm throwing you into a book and I hope you understand it. Good luck. Thank you.