Love me more- Joe Sugg/Thatch...

By LaLALisaX

This is a different version of Love me my other Joe Sugg Fanfiction, I wanted one that had all the details in... More

On the way Home
Trying to Forget
Too much of a Good Thing isn't Good For Long...
When the Lights go out
Contagious Chemistry
Maybe we should...
I think I'm in love with you...
Just say it...
I Love Him...
Go away
Flashing lights
Waiting

The Night Out

59 3 0
By LaLALisaX

Joe's POV

We're in the club, and I can hear the beat blowing out of the powerful speakers inside. I can't help but feel a ounce of guilt when I enter the club, I decide to get the first round of drinks for the lads. The beat drowns my heart ache as I wait for the bar men to finish pouring. The club is hot but the beat sends my mind on a crazy roller coaster, that I never want to get off of.

I hear the lads in the crowd and see that the blind dates have come. I only see three as I join the group, Will is sitting next to a girl with a very colorful dress and it looks like they're really hitting it off. Oli sees me and reacts by introducing all of the girls to me, 'girls this is Joe. Joe this is Tracy' he points to the girl next to him which looks like his date. 'This is Liz' he points to Will's date, 'this is Chelsea, Tracy's twin' he points to calfrezzy's date. 'Your date is on the dance floor with her mate, good luck!'

I walk towards the two girls that Oli pointed to, I'm nervous that this will go too well and I'll forget about verity, I don't really want that to happen. I can already tell she won't meet Verity's marks as they are pretty high. 'Which one of you is Sue? I'm Joe' the blonde hair blue eyed girl put her hand up to indicate that she was Sue. She begun to dance with me and I felt slightly awkward in this situation.

I tiredly walk toward the bar getting a drink for Sue, when I see a girl in a white dress with her back to me, looking rather bored. She looked familiar in a way. I glanced at her face and realize its Verity! 'Verity?' She turned to look at me and her brown eyes didn't look bored anymore. I couldn't decide what to do with myself, I wasn't going to do an awkward hand shake. I hug her, but then after we parted I realized that my action was sort of awkward.

'You look beautiful, stunning... There are no words' I speak the truth, she blushed at my compliment. I find myself getting closer to her, from the corner of my eye I see Joe wellar. He makes his way towards Verity, I start to dread what will happen next.

'Hey babe, sorry about that I had to go and talk to Oli' his eyes flash to my sad eyes, when I realize that she is on a date with him. ' Joe! Why are you her, your not trying to steel my date are you?' He laughed, but me and verity both stayed serious. He latched on to the atmosphere and felt confused, I explained to him about verity being 'airplane girl' and he had more understanding than I thought, so he left us by our selves.

I switch my attention back to Verity and she seems shy as I walk closer towards her. I have a slight urge to ask her if she wants to dance as I hear a song that we listened to on the plane come on and I know its a good reason to ask her. 'Do you wanna dance, its one of your favorite songs' she nods at me in reaction to my invitation. We make are way to the middle of the dance floor and it seems that the world goes blank and its just us two.

Verity's POV

He gets closer to me as we get in to the rhythm of the song, moving are bodies in harmony. I feel high as he caresses my waist bringing me in closer to him, I respond by putting my arms around his neck. His hair is styled to perfection and he looks smart in his black jumper and jeans. He pulls me in even closer i can tell he feels the same way. His eyes give me a seductive look and our foreheads press together, sending shivers up my spine. I crave his lips as we move are mouth closer and closer...

'Hey, Verity!' Caspar interrupted us, we where so close to kissing as well. He hands me a drink in an awkward way, as he notices what he walked in to. I sip the unknown drink and to my delight remember the taste of sourz but it seems my taste buds can't remember the flavor. The girls and mine favorite song comes on and I know within seconds I will be surrounded by them.

I've lost sign of Joe, but he probably realize that he wasn't going to have any chance to dance with me when the girls are around. Sue is singing at the top of her lungs and I can hear her over the music. It isn't very good at all so all of us laugh and Liz and I continue dancing together.

Joe's POV

I can't help but watch her dance, shes in sync with the music, her smile is so beautiful, it's too hard not to resist starring. She has me in a trance that no drink can ever realize me from. The way her hips move to the beat, makes me want to kiss every inch of her body. Looking at her now I realize I need her in my life and I can't ever lose her, everything is right with her.The song changes to a remix of Selena Gomez's good for you and I see this as a chance for me and verity to pick up where we left off.

I stroll over to her and gain eye contact with her and her hips are moving to the bass, swinging from left to right. We begin to get close our bodies in complete harmony as the beat drops. I place my hands on her hips and she places her arms around my neck, sending shock waves through me.

1,2,3,4 drinks are consumed. 5,6,7,8 I'm probably now drunk, verity looks a bit tipsy too. Her hips are moving in to mine in a seductive manor. I hope I can remember this in the morning. One of her friends call on her attention as they leave, followed by calfrezzy. She waves at them as the leave the club. She leans in to my ear her breath tickling my neck, 'you want to get of here? I think I need some air' I nod and she careers my hand a drags me outside.

Verity's POV

The cold London night air comes over me, as we break free out of the club. I feel moisture in the air and I believe its going to rain, I start to think about places Joe and I can go.i glance over at Joe who is starring right back at me, he's appearance is encouraging me to pick somewhere romantic, but I decide on something a bit more friendly. A park a few corners away comes to mind, 'come on then' I gesture to Joe to follow me and he does so.

Were at the park and I turn around, shocked to see Joe closer than I thought. He's starring at me with his big beautiful blue eyes, I bite my lip to stop myself from throwing myself at him. 'I know we haven't known each other for long, but I can't help but feel that... I've fallen for you.' My heart races and my cheeks flush, is this really happening? I mean yeah, this could happen to anyone, but why me? how did I end up sitting next to Joe on the airplane? i guess some might call it fait, destiny, but i just call it a mix up with the super model a few rows in front. My breath gets heavy as he moves his hand up my arm, sending sparks flying. He finishes his heart warming speech with a kiss.

His lips press to mine and his hands move down to my waist, as our kiss deepen, I move my arms so they are wrapped around his neck and I bring him closer, almost giving him permission to carry on. Our mouth sculpt together and Joe lefts me up, my legs then wrap themselves around his waist and he sits down on a close bench. I move myself closer in to Joe's chest and he realizes and a moan muffles from his perfect lips.The kiss still goes on even after well... I don't forever. this has to be the best moment ever, its like a movie. I pull away. I immediately regret my actions, but as i glance up at him i see him smiling down. We recover from our passionate moment, eyes closed and deep breaths. 'Sorry' he's apology confuses me, but then I realize why he is saying it and I remove myself from his lap. I sit next on the bench and its silent for a while and I look over to the baby swings to my right. I can't help but rush over to them taking my huge heels of first obviously.

Joe moves over to me and gets in to other baby swing, we then have a competition on who can get the highest the quickest. I win after many tries, we stop for a little while getting parshly out of breath, and just swing in relaxation. After a while we both get bored and I suggest we play 21 questions. after 5 minuets of me asking the questions, he decides to ask me the questions, it was going pretty well until the last question. 'What are your parents like?' I laugh at Joe's question.

'Parent' I correct him. 'My mum killed herself when I was 16' the silence the park like a blanket over a bed. I noticed that Joe's eyes fell to the floor, 'I surprised you haven't heard of my dad' I change my tone of voice to happy, as I didn't like the atmosphere. 'He owns a big record label, he lives in america. I only lived with him for 1 month, cuz I lived with mum from the age of 12. We traveled a lot, we lived in Thailand, then Malaysia, we where going to move back here together, but we never got round to it. I don't really know my dad, most of the time I lived with him, I didn't see him, there was always a meeting or a press conference in the way.' The atmosphere changed to morbid again...'what time is it?'Joe looked down at his phone and he realized it was 3:48 am! We had been in the park for three hours, james must be worried sick. I try to get out of the swing and fail, Joe laughs as he managed just fine. 'I'll help you' I stood up with my hands on my hips.

Joe's POV

She looks so cute the way she is stuck in the swing, she pulls a pouting face at me which enhances my grin. She still manages to look beautiful even when she is stuck in a swing. I try to help her out and eventually come to a conclusion. 'Stand up' she stands,'right OK, do you trust me?' She nods at me and my heart flutters. I pick up and she slides out of the swing, I keep hold her and spin her round, 'Your free! Yeah!' She laughs her adorable laugh and I place her down, she s far more shorter without her heels on, which makes her ten times more cuter. Our lingering stare begins to play with my emotions, as it takes all my will strength to not kiss her. She looks to the ground, 'I have to go' her voice is innocent and soft. Her eyes look sad and I can't help... But kiss her. Her soft lips are cushions as I press mine to hers, I want to stay in this moment. 'At least let me walk you home' she smiles at my suggestion. We walk out of the park and start to walk in the direction of her home, as we walk I slip my hand in to hers. She blushes and tightens her grip, her tiny soft hand fit in mine like its just meant to be. Now i have a one direction song stuck in my head.

'This is me,' I look shocked as she stops at James' house and then I realise that James is her twin. I'm gobsmacked as I'm thankful that she is just across the road from me, she looks at me confused. 'I live just there' I point to my house which is just opposite to hers, her facial expression light up and her smile is bright. 'You know what, I'll have to annoy you all the time now' I get closer to her and she wraps her arms around my neck. The feeling of pure happiness rains over us literally, the heavens opened in that exact moment. We both laugh, I lean in and plant a passionate kiss on to her beautiful, full lips. 'Bye' I say pulling away, with a satisfied smirk. 'Bye, Joe' she kisses me, then walks up to her door and I stand in the pouring rain watching her get in her door, she waves to me.

I run to my apartment, trying to get away from the typical English downpour. and open my door, as soon as I step in the door I take off my wet jumper. Caspar is in bed and I make my way to my room.I collapse on my bed letting out a love consumed sigh, I roll on to my side and get my laptop and begin editing my main channel video.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 480 88
Hey you! This is probably just another Joe fan fiction I guess! It just includes very cute moments :) The first chapters are SO bad so you can skip...
96.3K 2.3K 36
Becky Carson is a young girl who lives with her loving caring mother and her good for nothing dad. they move to England where she lives next door to...
2K 13 30
Jemma's life changes when she finds out about a certain someone on YouTube after years of watching gaming she always heard her friends talking about...
89.3K 3.1K 49
(Sequel to Choices, Joe Sugg fanfiction) Emma is back! New place, new job, new relationship status. When Emma finally is settled, the last thing s...