Finding The Real Happiness [S...

Da proudOtaku

By. proudOtaku / Mr.Prince.LoveCook I re-arranged this fanfiction due to some events I added. This fanfiction... Altro

Ruler
Reunion
Farewell
Sabaody Archipelago

Betrayal

525 9 2
Da proudOtaku

Finding the Real Happiness

By: MrPrinceLoveCook

IV - BETRAYAL

Why you betray me? I thought, I already give you everything...

SCROLL DOWN.

A batch of winds passed him by, accompanied by his own smoke. Dragging and blowing his cigarette is the best things to do while thinking really hard.

Bunch of unfinished cigarettes scattered around the table together with many empty bottles.

In the center of those cigarettes and empty bottles located a very familiar picture of a woman.

A woman he badly needs, a woman he cannot forget, a woman who made his life suffered... a picture he cannot bear to tear and a picture of a tangerine hair woman name Nami.

Her picture when she was making her world map. Sanji most important thing.

His cigarette was hanging above his lower lip, placing his feet above the table while looking at the vast ocean.

It's been a one month since his nakama leaved this very lonely palace.

A thick smoke coming inside his cigarette. A bottle of wine hanging from his hand.

"Nami-san..." he unconsciously uttered.

The door suddenly flung open widely, standing his wife Keiko. She looked so angry, grasping her hands really tightly while she moved toward him.

"Sanji, look at me!"

Sanji flashed his gaze to her for a couple of seconds then back to the sea. "I'm listening, please go on my Keiko-chan"

"Your drunk again... look at this big mess..." her eyes wandered to the near table, seeing Nami's picture but she ignored it, pretending she didn't saw it.

"Keiko-chan, just don't mind this pretty mess... it is just my way of thinking"

"The reason I'm here, standing in front of you is because of Sayo..."

SILENT.

"Well, it's been a month since she decided to leave this kingdom, she even leaved this paper behind" he placed the paper on the table, then his gaze back to the ocean again.

She took the paper, scanning it eagerly "A divorce paper? What was this?"

"She wanted to divorce me to have her freedom, so I give her my approval" his finger tapping his own signature marks on the divorce paper.

"What the hell is wrong with you! You been acting so weird, It's all started when you got that unknown disease..."

"Keiko-chan, what do you wanted to imply?"

"Your a gentle husband the day when we got married until now... but why you didn't even mention Sayo when she leaved... why you didn't stop her... she is your wife, right? You must love her"

"Your right, I love her... but she wanted to have her freedom, I don't want to oppose her so I gave her what she wanted, her own freedom... having no choice at all. She might be my wife... before but not now"

"Your so pathetic! You call yourself as our husband... but the truth, your not acting as one... You love her? Oh come on, don't make me laugh because your just pitying on us... You never ever love us, you never treat us as your wives..."

"Keiko-chan, please listen..."

"You spent your life doing the things you like... travelling all around the globe and laughing with your nakama happily... leaving us all alone behind... You never ever tend to care us. You don't love us" she hide her eyes, sobbing nonchalantly.

Sanji tried to comfort her by touching her back but she just shoving him away.

"Why don't you try to love us like you love Nami-san? We feel so jealous every time you ask about her, thinking about her... well, I can't blame you because just like us, this married is just your only way to heighten our kingdoms relationships... not by loving us..."

"Keiko-chan, please stop crying... I never intend to make you cry".

Then suddenly the door creek open, showing herself, Teira, Sanji's another wife, walking quickly toward him.

"Teira-chan?"

"Sanji, my dear husband. You said you gave Sayo her freedom? If she achieved her freedom... please... please... please... give me my freedom too. I mean... would you mind giving me my own freedom too" she pleaded, holding him by his hand tightly.

Keiko eyes grow larger, looking at her co-wife with her very confused expression. "Wha... what do you think your saying?"

"Let us admitted that Sanji never love us. He practiced our way of married polygamy and then he married us because he is the king. He must marry us for his own kingdom, he has no choice. So, please don't blame him, if he doesn't love us".

Teira suddenly hugged Sanji so tight, never even bother to care what her husband and Keiko look. She then added "Sanji, I need to tell you this, I can't hide it anymore. I know, I may sound like, a whore for cheating on you while you're not around... but... but I finally found someone..."

Sanji stood there, staring at his wife whole expression and listening to her heartbreaking confession. He doesn't care if he might heard something about unfaithful as long as he remained calm.

Gentleman like they said.

Teira continued "I finally found someone... someone who can make me happy, someone I waited for so many long years and someone who will love me more than anything in this world. He never failed to show how much he loves me though he already knows that I'm married"

"What the heck is wrong with you, Teira?" Keiko grabbed hold her, began shaking her hardly.

"You're trying to tell me that I must let you free so that you can be with that someone?" Sanji simply said, his expression is usual, not really mad but an ordinary one.

"Sanji... I am wrong for doing something unfaithful like this... but I love him... I badly want to be with him for the rest of my life. Please, if you want me to beg then I will beg" she slowly fall down in knee, crying so loud. "I love him, like you love Nam-san"

I love him, like you love Nam-san...

Loving someone make you feel like a cheater when you already in a relationship.

Pleading and pleading someone to let you go just to be with your true love.

What the heck wrong with him?

His wife was cheating on him for a long time, meeting someone behind his back... but why he didn't feel betrayed?

Why he didn't feel hurt? Why this scene look so ordinary?

Is it because he saw himself in his wife Teira situation?

Loving someone so bad while caging in this kind of life?

Marrying too many princesses for the sake of his kingdom and his people while ignoring his real emotions.

But his wife's situation and his own situation is absolutely different... because the person she love reciprocated her love... that they love each other but for his situation? He never loved by his Nami-san.

He smirked unconsciously "Do you already prepared the paper for our divorcement? I bet, you don't want any disturbance while with that someone, right?"

"Sanji..." she jumped happily, hugging him so tight, sobbing so loud that symbolize how happy she was. "You don't know how happy I am today... here..." she offered him, her divorce paper.

"So fast"

"Your absolutely stupid..." Keiko shouted, leaving them behind with her very spiteful expression.

He damn know how stupid his decision was, but of all people living in this kingdom... only him, a gentleman himself can fully understand what his wife Teira feels... or let me call her now, a soon to be his former wife.

"But if you need anything, your always welcome here... in this kingdom you once called home" he said while putting his signature mark on the divorce paper.

"Thank you Sanji... really thank you. Honestly, I totally fell in love with you when I first meet you and became my husband. In fact, your my ideal man because your so kind to us. A real gentleman, putting our needs first before your need, but as days slowly passes by... that was the time, I realized that your always not yourself, your always thinking about someone else... your always called her name unconsciously... keep on repeating her name several times with or without us beside you"

"I'm... I'm sorry Teira-chan, I never realize my mistakes... you should stop me... or confront me..." he apologized sincerely and solemnly.

"Please don't apologize, you always show that we're special but we wants someone treating us as our lover, our husband not by a friend... or best friend. You don't deserve us... you deserve better, in short, you deserve to be happy... you deserve her more than us"

The treatment of our Black Leg created by Chopper plus his recovery serves as his rest days, in fact it is not just a days but a months.

Many events happened to his life after facing the dangerous sickness he ever encountered but he handled them smoothly, trying all his might to fix them without losing his mind.

His beautiful wives slowly leaved him for a good reason. He gave his permission of divorcement because he tried his best to understand them. Now he only has one legal wife.

His wife Keiko leaved him without saying any excuses just only her signature in a divorce paper, telling him... she wants to find herself by being a single again.

He wanted to stop her, but then again he realized it's way better because he can't give them enough love, he can't be a good husband to any of them.

He decided to focus all his attention to All Blue kingdom, to his people and to his only one wife.

His never ending tough works as a king quickly bounced back after he finally achieved his fully recovery. For whole three straight weeks he was travelling to all neighboring kingdoms to trade some good products and to discuss some necessary stuff involving country's economics.

This is the last day of his visiting in a certain kingdoms, in fact, he was waiting for this day to come that finally he can go home and rest for a whole day.

As his royal ship together with some battleships, where his knights located, docked in the shore of All Blue kingdom. His people were waiting for his arrival, prostrating themselves while he walked in their front.

IN THE PALACE.

"Saaaaaanji, welcome home" Luffy cried, welcoming his nakama with a broad warm smile.

"Yeah, thank you" he simply said, ignoring him at all. His only destination is to the high stairways, stepping unto it so tiredly.

"Oi, wait Sanji... where's my present... a gift?"

"What gift?" he raised an eyebrow.

"My bunch of meat from your voyage?"

"Ahhh, then please ask them" he points at the guards tiredly, who was carrying his things.

"Thank you" he then ran fast immediately to get his meat.

IN HIS BEDROOM.

He quickly undo all his cloths then swam immediately to the fluffy bed, relaxing himself and fixing his position on the bed desperately.

FIRST thing to do is to sleep.

SECOND thing to do is to sleep.

THIRD thing to do is to sleep.

FOUR AND LAST thing to do is to sleep.

His eyes slowly closed down, his mind abruptly traveled to a dream world. He fall asleep quickly after a long voyage.

UNTIL... he heard an upcoming loud footsteps, the steps keep on coming, near and near... its manipulated his hearing and mind.

"Sanji honey, welcome home... I really miss you" Reira said, his remaining wife, the owner of those footsteps. She kissed him long and sweet.

"Ah~ I miss you too my Reira chwaan" he consciously wrapped his arms around her waist but his eyes still close.

"I have something to tell you, just guess it"

"You know what honey, I'm so damn tired so please just tell it already..." he showed his tired smile.

"But it is really a good news, your waiting for this news for a long time" she said happily, poking our LoveCook head.

"Good news?" he opened his one eye, looking at her with half interest "What is it?"

She held his hand, placing it to her slender stomach, rubbing it with a circular motion. "I'm PREGNANT Sanji, you will be a father!"

His tired eyes suddenly flung open so widely, with his jaw dropped down. His whole muscle became stiff and his mouth trembling. His so damn shock.

His wife is pregnant... even though he can't produce one...

What a big miracle...

"Are you happy honey? It's our first child, the first prince or princess" she embraced him, keep on uttering how happy she was.

"Of course, I'm so happy, honey" he embraced her too tight. "I can't really believe... this is the best news I ever heard, you really make me happy... finally, I will be a father..."

"Yes"

His wife is pregnant... he must be happy... really happy because his dream finally fulfilled... he can be a father... he will have his own child.

His first and last own child...

He will be a father...

But...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

But... why he didn't feel anything... damn, his not happy at all... but why?

'Damn... this is totally bullshit... why I didn't feel happy at all...' he cursed himself under his breath.

His dream of having his own child finally came true... his child as he thought that might lies his own real happiness.

But what the fucking hell... what the shitty hell... why he is not happy at all?

Why he feels like this event is just an ordinary one... not really special...

He tried to put on a big smile on his face while hugging his pregnant wife but... his still so confused...

Why he didn't feel anything?

Where's the happiness he was waiting?

'Ha ha ha ha' he laughed nonchalantly inside his brain...

Well, he bet that this ordinary feelings is just because he was in the process of shock condition that's why he cannot yet feel his happiness.

Once this so-called shock process end he will finally feel what is the real feelings of a soon to be father happiness.

Yes, that's right...

He will wait... these feelings can't ruin his dream of having a child.

He nodded rapidly, agreeing within himself "Yes... I'll wait..."

The good news about Princess Reira, now Queen Reira pregnancy quickly spread all over the Kingdom.

The entire kingdom show how happy they are by preparing a big party or a festival to the king not yet born child. They said, this party will stay until the king first child born.

Everybody is so happy. Their broad smile never leaved their face, chattering and whispering what will be the the gender, face or personality of the first prince or princess.

But there's only one person who was not really happy at all.

"Chopper, my wife is pregnant" Sanji leaned on Chopper's laboratory door, looking at the busy doctor.

Chopper leaped in terror when he heard Sanji's voice "Oh, yeah... I heard it from the town people... he he he... congrats"

Sanji slide his hand unto his pocket to get some cigarette. "You said before, when I got my disease that I can't bear my own child... but why now? I'm didn't doubt my wife faithfulness but I wonder... you might be wrong, right?"

"Ahh... well... yeah, I might be wrong..."

"Don't be stupid Chopper..." he walked to stand in front of a big windows, staring at the vast ocean. "Don't worry about what I feel... just tell me everything... everything why my wife got suddenly pregnant, if we didn't make love for a couple of months... not to mention, it's been four months since I got sick..."

"Ahhh..."

"Chopper, you're a great doctor... you will never be wrong when it comes for curing a disease... so, just confess it..."

"Sanji... pregnancy is not really my specialist but due to my observation, your wife is pregnant for almost two months... that's mean, yeah... her unborn child is not yours... it's really impossible for you to bear a child in that months..."

He dragged his cigarette continuously, locking his eye on the ocean. He obliviously smirked, tapping his lighter "Then it explain, why I don't feel anything... that I'm not happy... that I'm so confused... so, my wife is cheating on me..."

"Sanji, please..."

He laughed devastatingly "I can't blame her... if I'm such a failure husband... dumbest and stupid..."

"So, what is your plan? Do you want to tell her everything... that you already know about her situation?"

"I'm not planning to tell her or confront her... I still want to have my child... pretending to be her child father might be a good choice, right?"

Chopper lowered his head slowly; keep on avoiding Sanji's gaze. "Sanji... I have something to tell you... it's almost six months since we hide it from you... I can't hide it anymore... I'm so guilty... everyday this guiltiness consumed me whole... tearing me apart... so..."

A warm touch placed on Chopper's back that made him jumped so high. "Chopper... let's play hide and seek..." Luffy came from nowhere, smiling broadly.

"You baka Luffy, you scared the hell out of me!"

"But I want to play hide and seek with you..."

"Oi, Chopper, don't just ignore me here... let me hear what you wanted to say..." Sanji said.

"Ahhh..."

Chopper mind travelled to the past... when he was with Nami.

Nami slowly touched Chopper shoulders, moved her hands upward to choke him spitefully "Listen Chopper, someday might meet with that pervert Cook... and if you tell him everything about my _... I will freaking kill you... kill you brutally like pulling out your internal organs, burn it slowly before burying you alive... I swear I'll do it without hesitation..."

Back to present...

Chopper nerves shake terribly by remembering Nami's scary words "Ahhh, Sanji... I'm just kidding... nothing really... so, forgive me and forget everything about it..."

"Oi, Chopper, what the heck..."

"Chopper, come here... let's play..." Luffy shouted.

"Oh yeah, Sanji... I'm going to play so... goodbye..." Chopper ran fast, away from Sanji.

"What's wrong with stupid reindeer... that tiny Chopper..."

ANOTHER MONTH PASSED BY.

She tiredly walked around their bedroom to click the light on but our LoveCook appearance made her jumped, jump in alarm to found out her husband is around not in a journey.

"Oh, Sanji... oh I mean, my honey... your back... welcome back" her eyes grow wider, walking toward her husband to place her kiss to his lips.

Sanji sat peacefully beside the windows while crossing his legs, gazing at the ocean not bothering about his wife appearance. His cigarette was hanging from his lower lip, his hand holding a bottle of alcohol.

"Are you listening to me honey?"

"Where have you been?" he flashed his gaze to her.

"Ahhh... of course, in my doctor..."

"In this kind of hours?" he looked at the time, hanging on the wall. Then he added "2:30AM"

"Ahh... ahh" she stuttered, looking for an idea to defend her reasoning. "My stomach hurt so sudden, that's why I ran to meet my doctor..."

"When?"

"Honey, don't tease me... I'm so tired, so please stop this nonsense conversation..." she wore her night dress, ready to sleep.

"Where have you been this whole week?" he simply asked.

"Eh?" she slowly looked at him, with her whole body suddenly trembling nonstop. "Wha... what..."

"I've been here this whole week after my one day conference in the neighboring country. So, please answer me... where have you been this whole week without even showing yourself in this palace for single minute, huh?"

"I'm with my friend, Tokiko... celebrating her wedding..."

"Do you enjoy your week together with your man?"

"Huh?" she gulped hardly, shaking her body nonstop with her eyes flooded with tears for too much scared. "What do you mean, I don't understand you... who's man?"

Sanji scratched his head tiredly "Please don't pretend... and please stop pretending already... I keep on ignoring your way of cheating for this past one month because as long as you come back to me that's the most important thing..."

"Honey..."

"But now....I can't take it anymore... to keep on pretending that I'm blind, that my wife is a faithful one... though everyone in this kingdom already knows about your betrayal... I don't want to keep on cleaning your shitty mess..."

"Honey, please listen to me... I'm faithful... those things you hear is just a rumors... they want to bring me down, now that I'm your officially queen..."

"I want to believe in you but... I saw it with my two eyes that your cheating... your always with somebody every time I'm not around..."

"Honey, don't do this to me... you must need to believe in me, not with someone else..."

"Who is the father of your child?" he said, trying his might to say those words with his calm voice.

"What... what?" she actually shouted, her face indicating how shock she was. "Yes, I accept that I'm meeting with another man to discuss something about business... not with some dirty activities, like what your accusing on me!"

"Who is the father of your child?" he repeated, staring at her with his ordinary expression, like nothing really wrong.

"Why you don't believe in me, you stupid husband!"

"I might believe in you if you answer my question..."

"Damn... your making me angry for no good reason!"

"Now, tell me honey... how long is your pregnancy?"

She laughed wickedly "You still accusing me? Yeah, we often have sex but this baby in my stomach is yours... I'm two months pregnant..."

"Two months?"

Sanji shifted his gaze to his beloved sea All Blue "Then, as expected from Chopper..." blowing his smoke little by little.

"Stop smoking!"

"Honey, do you know that four months ago I got sick? I got an unknown disease that only doctor Chopper can cure..."

"Oh come on... don't change our conversation..."

"That disease torn my life... my world... that disease also produced an acids that destroyed some organs in my manhood part... it fucking killed my sperm cells..."

Reira face suddenly turned grayish with blue. She was totally stunned, taken aback of what she heard.

"That's mean, four months ago until now... I cannot produce my own child... it's really impossible for me to get you pregnant... so, honey, who is the father of your child?"

"That's all! That's all you wanted to say or that's all your reaction after knowing the truth... that I betrayed you or you're not the father of my child?" she shouted, her reaction showed how angry she was.

"What do you want me to do?"

Reira walked to slap him really hard with all her might. "Damn you, I want you to get angry... hurt me by betraying you... slap me too... don't just seat there like nothing really wrong... just please show me how angry you are... how jealous you are..."

Sanji just looked at her... 'Fuck... Sanji... she's right....get angry... don't just seat there... do something...'

You can't blame our LoveCook if he acted so cool today like he doesn't really care what was happening because, you know... he doesn't really feel anything...

His not angry... his not annoyed... his not jealous... nothing at all...

"Your second hand guard... the one who's always standing in our main door is the father of this baby..." she touched her stomach.

"Why you betray me? I thought, I already give you everything... money, respect... everything you want... even the title Queen your always keep asking or even pleading... but why?"

"Not everything, Sanji... I still need your love... the love that symbolize your everything..."

He stopped from smoking, shifting his gaze to focus all his attention to her.

"You always not around... and if your around your not yourself... you keep on ignoring us... locking yourself inside your office just to look at your female nakama photo..."

Sanji avoided his gaze for a couple of seconds when the photo thing mentioned, kind of guilty.

"I want a man who can make me feel so special... that he never fail to show how much he loves me or need me... then I found it to your second hand... though his not so rich or handsome, he always there for me... sharing the hardness of life..."

Love?

How can he show his devoted love to someone if he will never ever forget his Nami-san, that his love is only for her, her alone.

"Every time you're not around... he sneaked into our room to make love with me... that's became the routine of our lives when you're not around... and this is the result... I'm pregnant. I don't want to blame your navigator... I mean, your ex-fiancee Nami... but I bet you already know that she is the reason why you never show any love in us..."

He tried to defend his Goddess but he chose to shut his mouth.

[Oh come on... even in this kind of conversation? You want to defend her?]

"Yes, we slept together but you never failed mentioning her name in your dream... even when you're sleeping she will remain superior in your heart..."

"I will accept your child... I will stand as your child father... if and if only, you will forget that man... you will never ever meet with him for the rest of your life... I will clean again your mess for betraying me... and you will reborn again as my faithful wife... do you want to accept my offer or decline it to choose that guard over there?"

Reira lowered her head, thinking really hard. "I'll remain as the Queen, right?"

"Indeed... but... I can't swear to reciprocate your feelings... my emotions already locked for a couple of years... no one can unlock it... even you... I might be a good husband and a father... but only in outside... not in inside..." he pointed out his heart.

"You can't love me back?"

"Honestly, yes... because there's only woman I'm so addicted with... and you know her... she is my former fiancee... I love her... I will always love her... until I die... she will remain inside my heart"

"Then I decline your offer... like I said... I want someone who will love me... and that is not you... I choose that guard man over there than a cruelty king... that Nami is already slip away from your grasp... you will never ever have her again... your loser... no one will love you..."

"Then it decided, I'm putting this divorce paper for you to sign in... don't forget it... and oh yeah... when the sun came, and when I came back again be sure that you're not here anymore along with your man... this is our farewell... goodbye..."

Drinking numerous liquors and dragging his ecstasy nicotine was his only companion when he was thinking.

Three days from the day he officially slides out his status as a married man... today, he is single, but not so proud.

Everyone in the Kingdom is still confused on what was really happening but they spread their knowledge to understand their king situation. That he was the victim because his four wives leaved him after they found out that he can't bear a child.

There's no prince or a princess will introduce to this lonely kingdom.

Well, that's only a rumor that quickly accepted by All Blue people. It was spread by some gossip tellers, specifically, some maid servants in the palace, though it's absolutely not true, further from reality.

Sanji locked himself in his lonely room, keep on dragging his cigarette like never ending, kissing the bottle nonstop.

Thinking, why everyone leaved him broken... did he do anything wrong?

His four beloved wives leaved him... for a good reason, for no reason and for a bad reason.

His Goddess, Nami-san leaved him too with her unknown reason, after they shared so many good and little bit bad memories together, they shared some undying love and they even decided to get married.

He remembered the last time he was with her, when he finally took the urge to marry her then her beautiful tears fall down from her eyes, sobbing happily and then she quickly accepted him.

That was the happiest day of his life, the expensive ring he spent his life just to buy finally located in her beautiful finger.

They celebrated together, drinking some of his favorite wine, dancing like a prince and princess then they ended up making love inside his kitchen in Thousand Sunny. But when he woke up, she was nowhere to be seen... she was not around anymore... he can't find her.

She leaved him alone, broken into tiny pieces.

She destroyed his life.

She makes him suffer like eternity... before and until now...

She is the worst woman he ever met.

But, he wanted her so bad...

All he needs is her... her big chocolate round eyes, her long curly tangerine hair...

"Oi, Saaaaaanjiiiii, wake up... wake up!" Luffy jumped onto his fluffy bed several times, waking up the lonely king.

Then our pirate king Luffy suddenly smashed into the wall.

"Fuck you shitty gumo... Luffy, what's wrong with you... see I'm fucking sleeping..." Sanji cried, straightening his legs after kicking Luffy away.

"But I just want to wake you up... your so mean..." Luffy cleaned his straw hat.

"I'm sorry... so, please get out, I don't have any reserve energy to play with you" he arranged the pillows then place his head to go back to sleep again.

"Why I didn't see your four wives, where are they?" Luffy's eyes wandered around the room.

"They already leaved me... so, you cannot see them again..."

"Why they leave you?"

"It's simply because I'm such a pathetic... stupid... no good... no use... that's why everybody leave me behind... no one love a man like me... if I know this might be happen... it's better for me if I die... death is way too good, right?"

"Sanji, what are you saying? I don't understand you... if you're hungry then let's eat"

"I feel jealous about you Luffy, everybody loves you... they need you... they don't want to leave you... Hancock-chan still chasing over you... Well, you're a good man... that's why I admire you most... our captain"

"Oi, you're out for character Sanji... just stand up and let's eat a lot of meat..."

"Listen Luffy, I don't really plan to leave this lonely room... not now... not tomorrow... not the other day... or the next other day because if I try to leave this room, someone might break me again. So, I chose to stay here while broken than to leave and feel the never ending pain again and again"

"Why are you telling me those weird things... Sanji... your acting so weird... that's not the Sanji I met before"

"Because the Sanji you met before is already broken... died and not living in this world... this Sanji in front of you is his remaining pain... so, stop this nonsense conversation and get out!" he kicked Luffy again, shoving him away.

"Your talking like a crap... remember Sanji... you're not just an ordinary person, you're a king now in this kingdom... your life is not only yours but for your people"

Sanji's eyes grow larger with his mouth hang-open, gazing at his former captain, gulping what he said.

"Listen Sanji, I don't really understand what you really feel or what you trying to say... but you need to thank the pain you feel before and now because if you don't feel the pain inside you, you can't be strong"

Luffy is absolutely right... the pain he feel inside him is his only companion for this past few years and that's made him even more stronger.

"Do you know the reason why I tried to pursue you many times to be our cook?"

"Because I'm one of Shitty... Baratie restaurant cook and that time your also looking for a cook? Not to mention, I always made you some over the top delicious meat"

"Well that's one of the reasons... though you're not absolutely wrong about the meat thing... Ohh... you make me hungry" Luffy licked his lips, drooling nonstop.

"You idiot" here kicked Luffy's face, making sure Luffy came back to their conversation not in meat imaginary world.

"But the real reason I kept pursuing you is that... you're really one of us... you wanted to protect those important persons in your life... you have your own dream of looking for All Blue sea and your way so strong... that no matter what happen, you will not abandon your own dream that you will choose to keep on struggling just to achieve it..."

Sanji blinks several times, kind of confuse what his former captain trying to imply but he chose to keep his own mouth closed.

"Now you finally fulfilled your dream that your always seeking for... why don't you join me in another adventure to look for your another dream... to be so strong again?"

"Wha... what? What another dream? Oi, gumo don't be stupid..."

"To find your happiness... and I named this adventure as FINDING THE REAL HAPPINESS!" Luffy grinned widely, his eyes never stop from sparkling.

"FINDING THE REAL HAPPINESS!? As I said, are you out of your mind? What stupid adventure? You know that I'm a king in this kingdom... stuff like that is absolutely prohibited... absolutely no..."

"Don't be mean... everyone in this kingdom agreed on me... even your councils, they say that, until you're not around they will stand to protect your throne... they will do anything to make this kingdom as one of the top like what you did... just trust them..."

"That is absolutely bullshit... they can't do anything..."

"Tomorrow is our departure, with or without you... so just decide... you will come with us or not?"

Sanji's eyes grow larger, absolutely stunned "Oi... stupid gumo, you're planning to leave this kingdom with Chopper?"

Luffy nodded, then he showed his broad smile "Yes... we can't stand to endure seeing you broken for the rest of your life... so, we decided to leave... go back to our place..."

"Luffy, we should talk... don't leave yet... I don't have any companion..."

"But in the first place you don't have any companion... your always away from anyone, locking your own self to this room... without relying to anyone help even us..."

"That's because..."

"If you really trust us... trust your own kingdom... then come with us... to look for your real happiness... our new adventure FINDING THE REAL HAPPINESS!"

A small ship but somewhat big enough if you try to compare it to Going Merry, docked near All Blue coast, busy preparing for a long voyage.

There were three people standing inside that ship, our Pirate King Luffy, the great doctor Chopper and their somewhat story teller navigator, who's never stop from telling his story.

"It's look like he is not coming..." Chopper uttered, looking at the palace.

"Let's wait..." Luffy crossed his arms above his chest, staring to the palace too.

"But Luffy-dono, we need to leave now... there's a big wave out there... we might face it soon... in fact, our destination is way too far..." the navigator informed.

"But we need to wait for Sanji..." Chopper tried to defend Sanji.

"But doctor Chopper we tried to wait for him for almost five hours... so, I'm sure king-sama will not come with us..."

"Yosh, let's sail!" Luffy cried, facing their navigator.

"Okay Luffy-dono..." the navigator agreed.

"Oi, Luffy... don't be reckless... we should wait for him..."

"But he decided to stay here... we need to respect his decision Chopper..."

"But... his not happy living here alone... so, I think we need to wait for him for a little bit..."

"Luffy-dono, everything is ready... we should leave the island... if we don't want to face the hatred of the All Blue weather... I'm not yet expert in this kind of weather... I'm just a mere no good navigator" the navigator explained, smiling broadly.

"Then, let's us leave the island All Blue!"

"Yeah!" the navigator cheered.

They slowly pulled out the anchor of the ship, leaving the All Blue coast. There were many people standing in the coast, waving their hands to them for a couple of times, showing how much they appreciated our pirate king and great doctor visit, they were also thankful of what they did to their beloved king.

Luffy sat on the head of their ship, like he sat on the head of Going Merry and Thousand Sunny. His eyes focused on the island eagerly, spotting every blonde hair out there, biting his lower lip hardly.

"Please come on Sanji... please don't just sat there smoking... you need to find your real happiness... you need to see O-chan..." he uttered to the tip of his prayer.

Chopper stuck on the rail, just like Luffy, his eyes wandered around the island then traveled to the palace, then back to the island again then to the palace for countless of times, crying within himself.

"Sanji... you must come with us... we're still waiting for you... you need to find out the truth... you need to meet O-chan... you need to know him more... O-chan is waiting for you for almost six years... don't just ignore him... please Sanji... for your real happiness sake... you must come with us..."

Their small ship passed on the All Blue palace, but a sight of a very familiar person made their mouth curved into big broad smile, like they saw some very interesting things... that their smile never leaved their face.

"Saaaanjiiiii!" Chopper and Luffy cried, jumping so high like a super exaggerate clown.

"Are you waiting for my appearance... alas don't be sad because a cool man like me is on the way!"

"Coooool" Luffy and Chopper cried in unison, dancing happily.

The ship stopped for a little while, making sure our LoveCook get inside before they finally leave the island.

Their first adventure of FINDING THE REAL HAPPINESS is finally started.

To be continued.

Review is highly appreciated.

Grammar mistakes... pardon...

Why the title is FINDING THE REAL HAPPINESS... because it was so obvious right?

No need to explain...

Though it sounds so weird - the title - but for me it's all indicating the main reason for this fanfiction.

Please... don't leak any spoilers... not yet... be happy.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...