Not Quite the Opposites (camr...

torunafter

(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of in... Еще

1 - Of Family and Unconditional Love
2 - Shakespeare and the Poet
3 - The Moments We Tuck Away with the Rest of History
4 - We Welcome Change for the People it Brings
5 - Among Everything, We Choose the One that Makes Us Happy
6 Drunken Rendezvous
7 Battling Headaches in Brighter Tomorrows
8 Things I See with My Heart
9 - The Inevitable
10 - Falling Further
What Makes You Happy?
12 - Chaotic
13 - You're Mine, Too: My Confidant
14 - Lone Journey
Titles At The End Of Names
16 - Before The Worst
17 - Snatched
18 - Hasty
19 - Positively Disappointed
20 - Truths And Unclaimed Chances
21 - Sometimes, We Hurt the People We Love
22 - Confrontations
23 - The Brave
24 - You Knew
25 - Selfish
26 - In Front Of Envious Eyes
27 - The Future That We Fear
28 - The Things We Fight For
29 - Of Hearts That Love (Final Chapter)

PROFESSOR C (Sequel?)

9.3K 197 59
torunafter

"She used to be so nice." Camila stared off into the trees that separated her house from the neighbors. "We used to be really close; like really close. But something happened to her that made her...wicked. Some people learn from pain, others just become the pain, you know?"

When Camila Cabello said those words to Lauren Jauregui, she had never thought that she would become the subject of that conversation a little ways into the future. Less than two years since the start of their relationship, Lauren and Camila parted ways. Lauren left their shared apartment with a measly note and had been regretting that day the moment the thought of leaving crossed her mind.

That shallow argument, that fateful summer day, was the last Lauren heard of Camila with the latter completely vanishing into thin air. Eight years later, Lauren was still looking for the greatest love of her life with the guilt bubbling ever so strongly in her gut. She had convinced herself it was just because she needed to make sure the girl was alright. Moving into the state the Cabello's last heard of Camila, Lauren was losing hope but there was no going back anymore. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

128K 3.6K 46
Highest Rank- #1 in Hurting Lauren Jauregui-She is a girl who everyone gets along with. She's sweet, kind, sporty, and friendly. But... that was the...
502K 16.9K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
462K 11.7K 21
Camila Cabello was new. She was different from the others. She was distant. She kept to herself most of the time. One day, she met a certain green ey...
57.6K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...