Renegade

By tronnorskoala

in which troye falls for connor, but has to work to make him his. high school au More

Prologue
Chapter 1//Troye
Chapter 2//Troye
Chapter 3//Connor
Chapter 4//Connor
Chapter 5//Troye
Chapter 6//Troye
Chapter 7//Connor
Chapter 9//Troye
Chapter 10//Troye
Chapter 11//Connor
Chapter 12//Connor
Character/Author Ask!
Chapter 13//Troye
Chapter 14//Troye
Chapter 15//Connor
Chapter 16//Connor
Chapter 17//Troye
Chapter 18//Troye
Chapter 19//Connor
Chapter 20//Connor
CHARACTER ASK 2!!
Chapter 21~Troye
Character Ask 2!
Chapter 22~Troye
Chapter 23~Connor
Chapter 24~Connor
Chapter 25
Sequel!!
BONUS CHAP, ALTERNATE ENDING
BONUS SEQUEL/ALTERNATE SEQUEL?

Chapter 8//Connor

2.5K 106 110
By tronnorskoala

Connor realizes what he said, and immediately stands up from the bed, pulling away from Troye's embrace. "I-er I have to go" Connor murmurs, standing up swiftly. Troye grabs Connor's hand, and pulls his hand back. "No. Stay." Troye pulls Connor back onto the bed, onto his lap. "You just-surprised me with your words." He mutters, looking away. "Wh-what do you mean?" Troye sighs. "It's just... You... You really love me?"

Connor nods his head, and then rests his head on Troye's shoulder. "I-um... I don't know... If I like... Love you but... I really, really care about you, Connah." Connor nearly dies from his beautiful accent, and blushes. "I...er..." Troye wraps his arms around Connor. "Shh you don't have to say anything. Just know that I am always here for you. You remember that okay?"

Connor nods his head, smiling and blushing at Troye.

And god dammit he was crushing. Crushing hard.

The day was spent watching Netflix in Troye's bed, and then Connor deciding to stay another night with Troye. He needed his friend right now, and to have someone there wasn't a normal occurrence for him.

Connor and Troye had many things in common, one of them being their music tastes. Troye had made a collaborative playlist for him and Connor. They had added their favourite songs, and songs for the other to listen to. "Con, let's go to your house and you can have a shower. Does that sound good?" Troye murmurs, his fingers brushing through Connor's hair.

"O-okay..." Connor sighs, sitting up. "Come with me?" Connor looks at Troye with the most adorable puppy dog eyes in the world. How could they boy say no? Troye gives in, taking Connor's hand into his, and Connor pulling him down the hall.

I wasn't expecting that.

Alexis gives the two a suggestive look, and Troye just rolls his eyes. Memories of his childhood come rushing back to him, Sage rolling her eyes at Troye when he wanted to paint his nails, or wanting to wear his mum's high heels.

Troye stops dead in his tracks, eyes widening. Connor turns on his heel, rushing to Troye just before he collapses. Alexis rushes over to Connor, helping him lower Troye onto the floor lightly. "I-I'll get mo- wait she's at the store. What do we do?" Alexis panics, standing up.

"No, Alexis it's okay." Connor sighs, pulling Troye's head into his lap. "Troye? Can you hear me? Squeeze my fingers if you can hear me." Troye squeezes his fingers ever so lightly. "Okay he can hear me." Connor leans his head down, placing a gentle kiss on Troye's temple before lifting him up.

"Alexis can you open the door to his room?" Alexis nods her head, opening the door as Connor carries Troye bridal style into the bedroom, sitting on the bed, and cradling Troye in his arms. "You're okay, angel" Connor soothes, peppering Troye with kisses all over his face. "I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere." He kisses Troye's forehead, and takes one of Troye's hands in his, rubbing circles on the back of his hand.

Troye starts shaking a bit, and Connor realizes that he must be frozen. "Alexis can you get a blanket please?" Alexis nods her head, grabbing a fleece blanket and handing it to Connor. He wraps the blanket around the shaking boy, and pulls Troye closer to him.

After almost half an hour of Troye's flashbacks, Troye finally comes back to reality. Connor hugs Troye tight, rubbing his back lightly. "You're okay." Connor whispers, kissing Troye's cheek. Troye feels tears running down his cheeks, and Connor wipes them away with his thumb.

"I-I-I just really miss my sister and brothers." Troye murmurs, crying into Connor's chest. "Hey. How about when we're finished with high school, we go on a trip and we'll find them." Troye's eyes go wide, and he nods his head. "Y-yes please" Troye murmurs. Connor kisses Troye's forehead lightly, and Alexis smiles at how adorable the two are. "I'll just... Er... Leave you two..." She blushes, leaving the room.

Connor smiles and comforts Troye for the remainder of the afternoon. He was there for anything Troye needed. Cuddles, hugs, kisses, and a friend. Connor sighs. Friend. That's probably all the two will ever be. "What's wrong, Connah?" Troye coos, looking over at Connor. "I was just thinking about my family." Troye just takes Connor's hand in his, and squeezes.

"Do you want to go home for a while, love?" Connor nods his head, and hugs Troye. "B-but can I stay here tonight? Or you can come stay with me." Troye giggles, and nods his head. "Okay, love." Connor leaves the room, taking his backpack and leaving the beanie for Troye. It was his turn with the beanie, anyways. They treated that damn thing like a child, anyway.

Connor arrives home, to an empty house. He sighs, walking around. He finds a note on the table, from his mom.

Connor:
Hi dear. Working late tonight. Don't wait up for me. Just make dinner for you and Nic.
Xoxo Mom

Connor sighs. She had to go back to work because of his father. He walks up the stairs, knocking on Nicola's door. "Nic! It's me!" When he doesn't hear an answer, he opens the door, not really sure what to expect. He opens the door to find Nicola straddling a boy, wearing a bra and shorts. "NICOLA!" Connor yells.

Nicola jumps up, revealing the boy. Trevor Moran. Well shit. That boy was Kian, Connor's bully's, little brother. Meaning that Trevor must know who Connor is. "Nicola get the boy out. Then you're coming to the living room and talking to me." Nicola rolls her eyes, and Connor leaves the room. He walks to the bathroom, starting the shower and pulling off his shirt.

After his rather long shower, he walks out into the living room, fully dressed in ripped skinny jeans and a maroon jumper, his blow dried hair draping his forehead. Nicola sits on the couch, now wearing sweat pants and a 5 seconds of summer jumper. Her hands sit in her lap, head hanging down. "Nicola." Connor stands over her, and she looks up, nervously.

"Nicola. You're 15. You shouldn't rush into sex, or whatever the hell that was." Connor raises his voice slightly, realizing his baby sister seemed very sad. He sits on the coffee table in front of her, and she looks up. "C-Connor" she whispers, voice breaking. "What is it, Nic?" She sighs. "I-I just... I'm not happy."

Tears pool up in the young girl's green eyes, and she looks up at Connor, eyes pleading for him to hold her. He moves to the couch beside her, and pulls her into his chest. "Nic... Do you... Harm yourself?" Her breaths become slower, and she pulls the sleeves of her sweater up, revealing many cuts. Probably 10 or 15 cuts, all up her left arm.

"N-Nicola..." Connor murmurs, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes. "Why?" She sighs loudly. "I don't have any friends, Connor. I only have Alexis. And now she has Luke. Her stupid boyfriend." Connor sighs, and kisses her forehead. "Hey... I'll talk to Alexis, okay? You two have been friends for a long time."

Nicola sighs. "It's... Um... More than just that. I went to a party, and got drunk. This guy... He posted a video of me and him... And the whole school saw it." She sobs, tears soaking Connor's chest. "Nicola... Did he... Pressure you into anything?" Nicola nods. Connor sighs, and strokes the girl's dirty blonde hair.

"Everything will be okay. I promise." Nicola rests her head on Connor's shoulder, and speaks up once more. "Everyone at school calls me names, Connor. They call me a slut, and a whore. Th-that's why I was going to have sex with Trevor." She mumbles, looking down from Connor's disappointed gaze. "If they call me all those names, then why don't I just... Give them what I want?"

Connor sighs loudly. "Listen, Nicola. You are not a slut. As far as I'm concerned, those people are assholes, and you shouldn't listen to them." He whispers, and he stands up. "I won't tell mom about this, as long as you promise to stop harming yourself and to see a therapist. We'll both see therapists." Nicola stands up, and hugs Connor. "Thanks Connor." She murmurs, and walks to her room. "I'm gonna invite Troye and Alexis over for dinner." Connor calls.

A/N
Oi hello there everyone! Hope everyone is having a good week so far! Here's a good long chap for you, and I have a lil' bit of a survey ish thing for y'all!

1)What do you think of Troye and Connor's relationship? Do you think Troye will go for Connor?

2)Nicola and Alexis' friendship!!!

3)Maybe soon a love interest for Nicola... Gonna be someone quite... Interesting 😏 you'll just have to stay tuned for that one!

4) Do you like the story so far?

It would be much appreciated if you take the time to answer at least one of these questions and vote, so I know that y'all are enjoying it! Thanks for reading! Xoxo

Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/troyestoes

Twitter: @tronnorskoala

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...