Wild Vixen (Kamisama Kiss Fan...

由 xXDeadlyRavenXx

(ON HOLD) Kamisama Kiss Fanfiction/// Kurama x OC Kasumi, the little sister of the famous Tomoe. She's having... 更多

Before You Start Reading...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important Author's Note: New Schedule
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 9

2.3K 78 12
由 xXDeadlyRavenXx

~* Kasumi's POV *~

I woke up to the feeling of someone stroking my fox ears. I purred in satisfaction and snuggled closer. I opened my eyes to see Kurama smiling to himself, playing with my ears. I yawned and stretched, the blanket that covered me fell off leaving me exposed. I blushed as Kurama stared before pulling the blanket up, covering myself.

I glanced at the time. 9:12am. So early!

"What would you like to do today?" Kurama questioned, grinning like an idiot. I rolled my eyes. He got off the bed, leaving his cover. I stared as he put on shorts. Aww, he's not naked anymore.

"We could just stay in bed all day," I teased, wrapping my arms around his neck. My bare chest pressed against his back. I placed sloppy kisses on his neck. He smirked.

"As much as I would love to do that, I would also like to take you out on a date," Kurama placed a quick kiss on my cheek. I pouted, not liking the feeling of being rejected.

"What should I change into? I can't wear what I wore yesterday," I grinned. Kurama looked away knowing full well that he practically ripped my only shirt to shreds. Well, I guess we are even. Last night, I ripped up his favorite pair of jeans. Oops...

"This is the smallest shirt I have and just wear the white shorts you had yesterday. I washed it while you were sleeping," he handed me a black shirt and the clothes I had on yesterday. I nodded and got off the bed, completely butt naked. I smirked as I felt Kurama's lingering stare and decided to tease him. As I walked towards his restroom, I swung my hips more than usual knowing that he was watching. I entered the bathroom and locked the door. Kurama sighed in annoyance making me giggle.

I slipped on my undergarments before putting on the black shirt and my shorts. The shirt was quite tight, sticking to me like a second skin. I rather have a kimono but oh well...

I found a brush and quickly combed it, not even bothering to comb my tail. It probably had a thousand knots. Curse my fluffy tail!

I unlocked the door. Kurama had already gotten dressed. He handed me my maroon colored beanie. I put it on, hiding my fox ears.

"Here, wear this," he said and held up a black leather jacket. He held it as I slipped my arms through the holes. Kurama reached into his closet and pulled out another leather jacket, identical to the one I was wearing. He put it on.

"Aww, we are matching," I cooed.

He led me to the front door before I slipped on my flats. We left his mansion as a limo pulled up. Does he own any cars or does he only ride limos?

Kurama held open the door like a gentlemen making me smile. I thanked him before going inside. Kurama joined me and closed the door. He instructed the driver making the limo advance.

"Where are we going?" I asked and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"You will just have to wait and see," he smirked.

~*~

"An ice skating rink!?" I squealed in excitement. We are at an indoor ice skating rink at the moment. I have never been to one before.

Kurama smiled at my reaction before handing me a pair of skates. "I thought it would be fun."

I nodded excitedly before slipping on the skates. Unlike the ones they supply here, Kurama decided to bring our own fancy pair of skates. The ones they supply here are gross and sweaty.

I stood up shakily before tripping on my own two feet. Kurama caught me, chuckling at my clumsiness. Hey, it's not my fault! I've never done this before.

I took a deep breath before stepping onto the ice. I slipped but caught myself, clutching onto the railings. I tried again and let go of the rail. I yelped as I fell again. It's harder than it looks!

"I got you," Kurama yanked me up gently. He laced our hands together before slowly skating. I followed his movements, learning quickly. After a while, I started to get use to it.

"Okay, let go of my hand," I instructed, thinking I'm ready. He reluctantly let go but kept a close distance, getting ready to save me if I fall. Lucky for him, fox demons are elegant and graceful.

I glided with ease, twirling and leaping as I went. I giggled as Kurama fell once, saying he tripped over something but we all know he's lying. He just doesn't want to admit that I'm a better skater than him now. He said it was beginner's luck but I knew better.

I frowned as I noticed that it was getting awfully crowded in the rink. I held Kurama's hand and stared at them. Most of the people here were girls... and they were all staring at us. My eyes widened as I noticed their shirts. Kurama's face was plastered on it. I totally forgot that he was famous.

"It's Kurama! He's really here!"

"Should we go up to him? I want to kiss him!"

"Who the hell is he with? Is that his girlfriend?"

"He's mine! No one can have him!"

Kurama seemed to have noticed them talking about me. He glanced at the growing number of girls. I clung to him, not wanting him to leave. Jealousy consumed me as every single girl stared at him. He's mine!

Then all of a sudden, they grew quiet. I stared at them for a moment before the color drained from my face.

"GET HIM AND HIS SLUTTY GIRLFRIEND!" a girl with a skimpy skirt and a bright pink shirt that was at least ten times smaller than her size shouted. Her face resembled a clown because of how much makeup she wore... society these days is just brutal.

A massively huge crowd of teenage girls ran towards us screaming 'Kurama'. Oh shit.

"Run!" I screamed and ran/skated out of the rink, not even bothering to see if Kurama was behind me. At this point, I didn't even worry about Kurama's life. Yeah, yeah call me self-centered but I do not want to die yet. I still have enemies to kill.

Their thunderous footsteps and screaming was the only thing I could hear as I ran away from the fans of Kurama. I glanced behind me just in time to see Kurama trip and get sucked into the mob. Most of the girls stopped but some kept on running, their furious eyes glued on me.

"Kurama, that bastard! He left me to fend for myself," I muttered but kept on running. I didn't even worry about if he was alive or not. He's a big boy, he can take care of himself.

"Screw it," I cursed and stopped running. I'm too lazy to carry on. "Screw you too, universe!" I put my hand on my forehead and dramatically collapsed to the ground. I always wanted to have a dramatic death and I think I got one. Who knew I would die from fan girls?

"Kasumi, what are you doing?" I looked up to see Kurama who was surprisingly alive. His shirt was completely ripped off and he had scratches all over his chest.

"Leave me alone. I'm going to die," I waved him off, closing my eyes. The only reason why I don't want to run away anymore is because I'm too damn lazy. Call me a lazy ass or whatever but I am not running to save my life.

"Kasumi, get up! They are coming!" Kurama shouted. Meh, too lazy. I stayed still.

"Oh, for crying out loud!" Kurama picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, running away. I snapped my eyes open only to see girls sprinting towards me.

"Oh my god. RUN! RUN, KURAMA!" I screeched as one of the girls reached out, trying to grab my hair. This damn girl! I swear I will kill every fan girl here later.

Kurama ran outside and pushed me inside a random car. He dove into the vehicle before slamming the door closed. Hundreds of fan girls were running towards the car.

I scrambled towards the front seat and tried to lock the doors. I kept on pressing the button but it was not working. It wouldn't lock the damn car! Now that I think about it, aren't we stealing a car? Kasumi, focus! Think about it later...

"Close the doors, Kasumi!"

"Oh yeah, I'm not going to close the doors and let them kill us. KURAMA, I'M TRYING TOO! THEY ARE FUCKING JAMMED!" I screamed at him for thinking I was an idiot.

We stared at the stampede of girls in front of us and cowered into the seats.

"Oh wait," Kurama frowned and threw himself towards the door and flicked the door closed with a button I never noticed. I sighed in relief.

Not even a second later, girls' faces appeared and smudged their faces against the window. Their lipstick practically coated the window with pink and red. How much lipstick do they have on their lips!?

"I thought I was going to die," I sighed, placing my hand over my drumming heart. Kurama laughed and wrapped and arm around my shoulder. I glared at him and shrugged his arm off.

"This is all your fault!" I accused, huffing angrily. "If only you weren't so damn popular we wouldn't be in this position!"

"It's not my fault I am famous," he smirked arrogantly. I rolled my eyes but then frowned when I heard a tapping sound. My fox ears perked as I heard it again.

Tap, tap, tap...

"You hear that?" I asked. Kurama nodded, confused as well. We turned to the window. A rock was suddenly thrown, hitting the window creating a tapping sound. They are trying to break through the glass?

I gasped as a big rock was thrown, creating a crack in the window. I cursed under my breath. We are so screwed!

"Kurama, drive this thing away!" I commanded. This is my first time in the human world so I don't even know how to control a car.

"You need keys to start it!"

I sighed in frustration. How are we going to get away!?

"Who are you?" A new voice rang. Kurama and I froze before turning around. My eyes widened as I saw who was there.

Oh crap.

*****

A/N

Hello! I am currently on vacation in Florida so it is pretty hard to update books here without proper internet. It will randomly shut off which is just plain annoying. 

We found a dead bird in front of our car and it freaked me out completely. I am scarred for life. R.I.P dead bird who stupidly decided to fly in front of our speeding car. 

So yeah, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. 

Vote & Comment!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

24.9K 550 24
What will happen if you wake up you found yourself in the Kamisama kiss and Mikage (the land god) chooses you to be the god. And you can't go back to...
49K 1.1K 11
He killed countless souls with no remorse and he smiled while doing so. Every time she sees him, she cannot look him in the eye because she's afraid...
205K 7.4K 79
Tomoe and Nanami have been friends for years, They have shared their lives with each other, never doubting one another. What happens when their relat...
4.3K 169 12
This isn't your normal 'you're Nanami's adoptive sister' this is a 'You're Nanami's adoptive sister who is similar in haphazard with action and emoti...