Love Commands: Erwin X Reader...

By RenjiRin

You have and interesting dark past, but you still are kind, selfless, and fun girl to be around. You are the... More

The Request
You Don't Understand
Get To Her
Date
Shower
Eyes
Save Her
Returning The Favor
Just Checking
Dreams: (Extra Lemon) Erwin + Levi + Mike X Reader
Start A Life
How Time Flies (Finale/End)

Making You Mine

21.3K 391 348
By RenjiRin

[F/N]'s POV

It had been a few hours and I was getting hungry, but I can't leave in this. I just sigh and wait, maybe Erwin will bring me food and I'll surprise him. When I start to actually think about it, the more complicated it become for me...my cuts, on my abdomen and inner thighs, that is a big problem. I am startled by a knock at the door, without thinking I say 'Come in' and to my disadvantage it's Mike. With a blush on his face he enters with 2 trays of food.

"E-Erwin asked me to dine with you, and to say sorry for not visiting today. He has been very held up in work, and he said he will make it up to you...but I'm sure he'll be lost for much words once he sees you wearing that."

I blush sitting down at Erwin's desk and Mike takes a seat as well setting the trays down to eat. It is awkward and silent for a while until Mike chuckles slightly.

"W-What is it?"

Sorry, how are your wounds?"

I'm a little irritated as a vein on my forehead pops, "Fine, why were you laughing?"

"No..It's nothing."

"WHAT!? Darn it, what is so funny?"

He continues eating, "After this I have to see Erwin and inform him on your condition, but it might ruin your surprise to tell him that your in a cute little apron, and 'only' in a cute little apron. It might interfere in his work, that is why I was laughing."

I turn crimson, "Shut up, I wasn't expecting you."

He waves his hands, "Don't worry, I'm sure he will be happy to come home to a beautiful woman."

"I wish I was beautiful, Erwin couldn't love me after... I was soiled by that man, you saw my cuts Mike. He is disgusted."

"[F/N], Erwin truly loves you, sometimes I get a little annoyed on how much he fusses over you. Erwin is so worried about you, he says he's afraid that one day you'll see him the way he sees himself and leave. I'm not an expert at this but I think you both need to talk about your insecurities and reassure each other."

"Are you sure that you're not an expert on this subject, you said all the right things?"

He chuckles and ruffles my hair, "Well they say a single man gives the best love advice, chin up kid. Erwin loves ya and if you feel otherwise, I'll beat the crap out of him for ya and swoop you off your feet."

I smile and nod swinging a finger, "Now now, don't make Erwin jealous now."

We finish our meal and he gathers the empty trays to take them back to the mess hall,

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you...for the talk, and may I ask...How does Erwin see himself?"

He smiles, "That is something you need to ask him, see you later [F/N], goodnight."

"G-Goodnight."

Erwin's POV

I've been running all day and thank the gods that it was almost over, maybe an hour. I was happy when I saw Mike in the distance. I waved and he noticed me and approached.

"So Mike, How is [F/N]?"

"Oh, [F/N] is doing good, she wasn't too happy that it wasn't you but she'll be happy when you get back."

I observe Mike and something is off, he seems happier than normal, "So...What did you talk about?"

"Oh you know, this and that."

He smiles again, "Mike?"

"I can't tell you since you still have work to do and I don't want to distract you."

"Damn it Mike just tell me."

"I'll only say that [F/N] has a surprise for you when you get back, and I let you know now that I didn't see anything that would cause trouble for you."

Now I'm more confused, [F/N] has a surprise for me, why. She suppose to stay in my room, so they're is nothing in my room that I don't know that's already there....Unless Hanji or one of them got it for her. Damn now I want to know.

"You're right, now I want to go to my office."

"Hehe, If you knew the surprise you wouldn't be talking to me right now."

"I very much dislike you right now."

He smiled and left me to carry on my hectic schedule and about an half hour later I was finally done. I rush to my office to see my long awaited surprise.

[F/N]'s POV

I fidget as I wait and the next second I hear the door knob turn so I jump up and hide behind the door.

"[F/N]? Where are you?"

He enters enough for me to close the door with him turning around and stare as I run my hand along the door frame, stretching my arm up.

"Welcome home Erwin."

He is lightly blushing but a hint of concern is etched on his features as well, "[F/N], you look beautiful, this is a very warm welcome home."

I smile and walk to him and kiss his cheek with a playful lick at the end making Erwin shudder slightly. I take his hand and lead him to sit on the chair at his desk, with me taking a seat on his desk above him. As I sit my thighs rub making me hiss a little.

"[F/N], I appreciate everything, but you're hurt and I don't want you hurting."

"It-It's fine, it doesn't hurt anymore, it just stings."

He rubs my hip and looks up at me and smiles, "You really don't worry about yourself at all do you?"

I smile back, staring into his blue eyes and run my fingers through his blonde hair,

"You do that for me, so I don't need to."

I lean down taking his lips and he kisses back, nibbling on my lips in the process, making the both of us smirk. He sits up out of his chair deepening the kiss and leaning into me. I wrap my legs around him and I hiss slightly making him mumble a 'sorry' but we continue, tongues colliding at a much needed force.

"[F-F/N]"

"hnn"

"I missed you..I though about you all day, ngh. a-are you okay..are you hurting?"

"It's fine, I missed you too."

Erwin undo s the top of the apron, kissing my shoulders in the process. Letting out small moans as he kisses and runs his tongue along the skin that he is slowly exposing. He lets the top of it fall to my waist since the apron has two ties, and takes one of my breasts in his mouth swirling his tongue along the most sensitive spots making me moan.

"Er-Erwin..it's ngh aha...really good."

He looks up still using his mouth and bites down enough to make me jolt and then he pulls off only to do the same to the other.

"Are you sure you're okay, if you mff-"

I kiss him making him be quiet, I part with a bite to his neck making him moan,

"It's okay Erwin, I-I want you."

His eyes widen slightly, "Are you, I mean...your wounds."

"Erwin, I trust you will take care of me, I give myself to you."

He looks unsure of the situation and I continue, "I mean if you don't want to, I clearly understand. I mean I-I...I'm sorry."

He takes my lips softly, more loving and passionate than ever, "I love you, I need you too, more than the air I breath."

I chuckle, "Silly, you'd die without air so you can't need-"

"I would die without you...I love you so much [F/N], I don't want you hurting.."

He looks at me with misty eyes, making me do the same. I move Erwin so I can get up and I lead him to our bed discarding his shirt and pants on the way. Only in his boxers and bolo I lean on the bed as he unties the last ribbon to take off the apron, running his fingers up my back as my last piece of clothing falls off me and onto the bed. I turn around facing him and pull on his bolo to take him with me further on the bed. He tugs on his boxers revealing that he was now fully erect, he looks at me with a half smile.

"Your fault my dear."

I blush with a silent 'shut up', Erwin letting out a short laugh until he spreads my legs,

"If this hurts tell me alright...please... just tell me."

I smile nervously and nod as he sticks in his middle finger and thrusts slowly. As he continued for a minute or three he inserts another, my breath becoming heavier as I let out a few moans. He inserts a third and I start to feel a knot form at the pit of my stomach and Erwin hits something making me jolt.

"ngh, there Erwin. I-I'm close.. hnn."

"Not yet."

He pulls out and I let out a grunt at the empty feeling only to be replaced by Erwin lowering himself on me carefully, his cock near my entrance. I wrap my arms around him and he looks at me.

"[F/N], are you sure you want me to continue?"

I kiss his lips, "Yeah, I'm nervous but I know I'll be fine since it's you."

He nods aligning himself at my entrance before slowly pushing in, making me cry out. Erwin held my waist and rested his forehead on mine as he waited for my okay. A few tears escaped,

"Please don't cry [F/N]. I'm sorry."

"It-It's okay Erwin..It's just, a lot of emotions at one time."

"O-Okay, just let me know when..tch..tight, ngh."

I nod an okay and he slowly pulls out a little and pushes back in. I grip his broad shoulders as his body cages me into his warmth, the pain in my wounds I couldn't feel, I think due to the overwhelming emotions that poured out of me at this moment. The pain subsided into pleasure so I give the okay to do more. He picks up the pace and notices the change as I start to moan.

"[F/N], how are your wounds?"

"ngh..fine..more."

I can hear skin slapping skin and he rests his head in between my shoulder and neck and starts sucking on the sensitive flesh leaving marks.

"I love you [F/N] ngh. ngh"

"I love you too ngh, Erwin, I'm close."

"M-Me too."

My emotions being overwhelming on how happy I was, I began to cry and so I cover my face with my hand. Erwin kisses my hand.

"[F/N] please look at me?"

I put my hand down and once our eyes make contact a few tears fall down his cheeks.

"You're so beautiful [F/N], I love you so much."

He picks up the pace again and we kiss passionately. He takes my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. After a few more thrusts my body tightens around him as I reach my climax, Erwin doing the same once I tighten around him. A few minutes pass once our breathing is back to normal, Erwin pulls out leaving me in an uncomfortable state.

"How are your wounds?"

"Sore but alright."

Erwin helps me up and we go take a bath. Once we are relaxing I am laying on him with my back against his chest and he played with strands of my hair in a peaceful silence.

"[F/N]"

"Yeah?"

"Marry me?"

I turn to look at him and he is nervous, "[F/N], I don't have much and can't even afford to get you a ring but-"

I hug him tightly, "Like I would ever care about that, Yes Erwin Smith, I would love to marry you."

He hugs back and we kiss, "I love you [F/N]."

"I love you too."

For some reason I thought of what Mike said, "Erwin, I have a question?"

"What is it?"

"Mike said that you said that you fear that I will see you the way you see yourself, well my question is...how do you see yourself?"

He looks upset but I kiss him again, "Let me ease your nervousness, I love you more than anything, please tell me?"

He sighs, "A monster, I deserve the hate that I get from the townspeople, that I don't deserve you, that no one needs me."

"How could you think like that, you are not a monster, I need you and I love every bit of you."

"Thank you [F/N], I think every day has gotten a little brighter ever since you made the decision to transfer here."

I smile and we get out and once dried we change the sheets and go to bed to get a much needed sleep, since I'm sure we will be spreading the news of our engagement and will have a fun time seeing the reactions of our friends. I believe that my father would be happy to know that I chose both to fight and be with the one I love, but to truly make him happy, that I chose love over Titans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 289 38
This is an erwinXreader story There will be little smut and other mature stuff so be aware😁 Don't let the humor in this story fool you. I love suppo...
179K 6.3K 30
If (Y/N) was sure of anything, it was that she liked men. Until she met Hange Zoe and realized she might not know herself as much as she thought. Bei...
136K 5.3K 34
Levi Ackerman; Humanity's strongest he had been told. Nevertheless, everyone has their weaknesses, and for this man, his name was Commander Erwin Smi...
100K 2.5K 37
you were born in a world of titans and ghouls. a killer you were back then, but after being captured by commander Smith, you became part of the surve...