Just Checking

[F/N] POV

I wake up in a cold sweat as morning approaches, and my head hurts so I decide it's time to get up. I look over and Erwin is still by my side sleeping soundly, I couldn't help but smile and be thankful to him. But then I remember last night making me blush, I'll apologize later. I get up to stretch and I yelp as I feel my cuts open as I stretched, making Erwin jump out of bed and rush to me.

"Are you alright [F/N], where does it hurt, are you bleeding."

I take his hand and kiss his cheek, "It's okay, don't fuss over me so much. I just stretched and the cuts opened a little so it's no big deal , get some rest, you need it."

He shakes his head as I knew he would, "I need to make sure that you don't get hurt."

His features hold guilt, "Sorry Erwin."

"For what."

"For making you do those things, I said some weird things and-"

"[F/N]..There is no need for an apology on your part, that man drugged you, your body was just over stimulated."

"Gah don't say it like that, it's embarrassing."

"Sorry, but what happened last night... I should be the one apologizing for not being able to control myself."

"C-Can we not talk about yesterday..I mean I did enjoy the time with you, but it's just embarrassing, and-and."

"I know, it's okay. Lets get ready, your not to wear your 3DMG until your wounds heal, that's an order."

I smile shyly, "Woof."

His eyes widen slightly but chuckles. We get ready but before we exit I stop him to fix his bolo, I smile as I look at it, I look up at him pulling on the bolo, bringing him to my lips. As I kiss him I whisper 'I love you' into the kiss with Erwin doing the same before we part the kiss and head to the mess hall.

Once we enter I am greeted by Levi, Hanji, and Mike with the normal chaotic setting. Hanji annoying Levi to no end and Mike just enjoying the show. I let out a chuckle making their eyes dart to me. Hanji now running to me hugging me to the ground.

"[Naaaame]! I thought I would never see you again...I'm so sorry that I actually ate your bread when I told you that we were out."

Erwin interrupts with fear in his eyes, "Hanji get off her, she is wounded!"

Hanji and I both look down at my wounds that are now bleeding through my shirt,

"It-It's okay Hanji, it just stings. Erwin took good care of me."

I give her a thumbs up and a wink, making her grin wide as she helps me up and whispers, "Did you two do it?"

I whisper back, "N-No, just a little more intimate than normal."

She 'tee-hee's' and shuffles back to her seat and Levi looks at my bloody shirt and 'tch'd', then he started unbuttoning his shirt making me stutter. He hands it to me.

"Here, you need a clean shirt and you's fit better in mine better than the rest of us, well except Hanji but I don't want her to undress in here."

"Where am I suppose to change, my room is a ways away."

Levi says casually, "Here is fine."

Erwin tch'd, "Levi...."

I hear Erwin say Levi's name in a way I've never heard and Erwin looked almost evil, and Levi scofts, "We're all adults here and I'd like to see for medical purposes."

Erwin sighs and his features change back to normal, "Well, I suppose if it's for medical purposes."

I blush but nod and take off my shirt revealing my cuts which was embarrassing but I tough it up, it didn't bother me as much since I trusted them and since it was for medical purposes. Levi bends down looking them over and Hanji looking hurt and Mike doing the same but avoiding the situation.