When Love Calls (An Urban Hoo...

By LuMorris90s

More

Let Me Introduce Myself
New Beginnings
New Beginnings Part II
The Past
O Shit
The Truth
Who's To Blame
Who's To Blame Part II
Us
SORRY
Two Years And Counting
First Strike

Come On Now

188 3 0
By LuMorris90s

Trinity

5:00 p.m.

Phone Rings

"What?"

"Hello mam." This woman said, she sounded very proper

"Hello. Who is this?"

"Um. This is the Hospital of Community East. I'm Dr. Dolton, a pediatric."

"Ok and."

"Well we're calling to tell you um. Your child has been hurt. And we need the medical insurance information for her."

"What." I was very confused because Messiah was laying next to me and I aint got no damn daughter.

Tray woke up and kissed me. "Who is that?"

"Some hospital, talking bout my child hurt."

His face scrugged up. "Huh? Put it on speaker."

I put it on speaker. "Ok go head."

"Well um the child had to get stitches and we need your medical insurance information to get this paid for."

"Well is anyone with the child?"

"Well, yes, another guardian, who claims to be a parent. She gave me this number."

I looked at Tray, he looked beyond pissed. He took my phone. "What hospital is this?"

"Community East."

"Alright What's the baby's name?"

"Alexandra Wilson."

"Ok I'll be up there." He hung up my phone and I sat there looking dumb founded. "Come on, the fuck you sitting there for. Get Messiah and come on baby." He exhaled loud.

"Baby, ok but you alright?" He got up and kissed my forehead.

"Honestly I'm not but this bitch gone leave our asses alone or Imma kill her."

"Baby but you can't just..."

"DO WHAT? MAN COOL IT WIT THAT PEACEFUL SHIT. SHE FUCKIN CALL YOU NOTATIONS SHIT, MAN FUCK HER."

"OK. OK. Don't yell at me."

"I'm sorry baby. You know what sit here imma get Messiah dressed." He put his other shoe on and left.

In the car

"Mommy. Daddy. Wook a coud." Messiah chanted.

"Oh yeah a cloud. Big one too." I said smiling, I felt Tray grab on to my hand and kiss it. "Aww thanks babe."

"It aint no thang queen." He smiled, making me giggle at his little accent.

We kissed and Messiah blurted out, "No. No. Daddy. No. No."

He looked in the mirror and said, "What I do now?"

"You take my kisses from mommy."

We laughed. "Well they mine too spoiled ass." He laughed.

"No mommy said all her kisses is mines." He said getting mad.

"Well daddy sorry. When we get out the car imma give you five times more then what daddy got."

"Yaaaay. Otay mommy. Ha. Ha. Daddy." I giggled on how they both try to compete with each other for my loving lol. They argue everyday about hugs and kisses and cuddling sessions from me. Now I'm just sitting here thinking what would it be like when King get here and he starts talking, and all three of they asses arguing about me lol. Crazy right.

We pulled up at the hospital in the parking garage and Tray grabbed Messiah out the car. "No. I want mommy. I want my kisses." We laughed. I stopped and Tray came up to me holding Messiah and Messiah leaned forward poking his lips out. I leaned and kissed him three times so he can leave me alone lol.

"Ha. Ha. I got thwee daddy. You got one."

He chuckled, "Ok. Ok. You got it. This time." They laughed and he put him down. He looked down at him. "But I bet you I'll beat you to the door."

"Nope." Messiah said, sounding as cocky as his father, his twin lol.

"Alright. Don't cheat either man. And go." And they were off, they was really racing, Messiah running as fast as he can and Tray jogging a little behind him trying to let him win.

"BE CAREFUL Y'ALL FOR REAL." I said laughing but also concerned.

"We will." They said yelling in union. Man they play too much.

They finally got to the door and you know Tray had to let Messiah win and he did his victory dance. "MOMMY. MOMMY I WON."

"GOOD JOB."

"Whoop good job Jr." Tray said picking him up and tickling him. They stopped playing and furrowed their eyebrows looking at me.

"What?" I said wobbling like a penguin up to the door.

"Oh. Nothing." Tray said.

While we were walking to the elevator, something told me to call Erica. After a couple rings she answered.

"Hey fat pud." She said.

"Hey."

"What you doing."

"Girl at the hospital."

"Girl what happened.... IS IT MY BOOKY MESSIAH. OH LORD."

"No. No. Girl just get up here to Community East. I think its about to go down."

"Ight. Im already driving and I'm near the Hospital, I'm on my way with Meech."

"Alright hurry."

"Give us 3 minutes. Stall Tray."

"Ok, Bye."

"Bye fat pud." We laughed thrn hung up.

So I guess these acting skills gone come in handy now lol. I sat on the wall and rubbed my belly. "Ooh baby. Can we sit down for a minute."

"Nah. Man." He said walking to the other elevator.

"Bae. Please." I whined. He looked at me. Trying to fight it. "Please." I poked my bottom lip out.

"Ok. Ok. What's wrong?"

"My tummy and back is killing me. I.. I can't take the pain."

"Mmmm is it like an emergency?"

"Nah, babe."

He rubbed my back, it felt good as fuck lol. "Ok well lets just sit here and simmer."

"Ok."

Messiah came over. "Mommy. Daddy. Can I have play? Huh? Huh?"

"Yeah." Tray said.

After 10 minutes Erica and Meech comes in and walk up. "Hey moma."

"Hey y'all."

"Hey sis. Waddup boah." Meech said shaking up with Tray and hugging me. "You gettin big..... Where my nephew?"

"Over there. Where is my brother?"

"With the sitter."

"Oh ok."

"Why yall up here?" Tray said looking at me, dead in my eyes, knowing I told them.

"Cus I was concern." I said looking confused.

"Mmmm. Come on Messiah." Traysaid, he walked off from me and went to the elevator. I sat there and started to followed him.

In the children's hospital

We walked up to the front desk and lay was there. "Yes, how may I help you?"

"Uh. Yeah I'm here for Dr. Colton."

"Ok I'll call her down."

"Ok." I walked up to Tray and he pulled me in close. I thought he was mad at me but I don't care lol. He kissed me, thank god Messiah didn't see lol.

We waited until she got there. She came downstairs smiling big. "Hello, Mr...."

"Louis."

"Oh. Hello, I know who you are the man I called...."

"Nah it was me." I blurted out.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mrs. Louis."

"Its ok."

"Well I was calling because the mother said you were the father." I swear when she said that I could have pulled my gun out and shoot this bitch up or fight.
---------------------------------------------------------
Tray POV

7:00 p.m.

Huh? What the fuck is up man. I ain't seen, nor have I fucked her in two years. Now she putting a baby on me. The fuck she think she is.

I looked over at Tri and she looked like she was about cry, fight, and give birth. I aint wanna talk to her because I know she might think I'm a liar and I cheated on her. I grabbed her hand and she snatched her hand away, she looked at me with the coldest, meanest look of all, like if looks can kill I would be dead. Erica pulled her to the side.

"What the fuck goin on boa?" Meech said.

"Its that bitch. Brooke man she saying she had my baby. Knowin I ain't fuck her in forever. Bruh I'm bouta kill this bitch."

Dr. Dolton was still there. "Well do you wanna come back to see her."

"Yeah we'll all like to."

"Boy you done lost yo fucking mind." Erica said.

"Nah, I didn't." I scoffed back.

"Boy you ain't got no..." Erica said.

"Nah I wanna see her." Tri said.

We all looked at her. "You sure moma?" Erica said rubbing on her belly.

"Yeah. Messiah come here." Messiah ran to her and she grabbed his hand and walked off.

"Well come." Dr. Dolton said.

We walked in the double doors and this hallway was the longest hall way. The closer we got the more I heard my heart beat louder.

We got in and Brooke was there holding on to a little baby girl, she had to be at least 1. Brooke was happy, she smiled and laughed evily. "Looka here. The Louises."

"Shut up." I said. I walked over to the little girl she was so pretty, she kinda reminded me of Tayiah when she was young.

I looked over at Trinity which had a hateful ass look on her face. She walked up to me. "I need the car keys."

Huh the fuck all that attitude she was throwing. "For what?"

"I'm leaving. I'm not staying here."

"Nah man. Don't start."

She looked behind her. "What you mean? Im leaving gimme the keys, you can stay here wit yo bitch."

"GIRL SHUT THE FUCK UP OVER DRAMATIC ASS." Brooke said.

Trinity darted around the hospital bed and got in Broker's face. "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK YOU GONE DO HOE? SHIT BITCH. NOW LIKE I SAID GIMME THEM MUHFUCKIN KEYS NOW NIGGA."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TRI." I yelled.

"No. FUCK YOU. I'm leaving." She pulled out her phone and called some man. "Yea. Paul come get me.... Huh?... I'm at Community East." She hung up and grabbed her bag.

"The fuck you goin? And who the fuck is Paul?" She got me fucked up for real g.

"Why?" She snapped. "And he's some one who's gonna take me home the hell. What does it matter to you?"

"Because yo ass stayin here and I'll be damned if I let my girl be with another nigga."

"Ha. I thought the same, you out slangin yo dick around and I'm in the house fuckin knocked up. Nigga please. Bye."

Erica grabbed her. "Come on, don't do this. Don't please."

"Nah fuck him."

"Man alright. All I know is if you get in that car with that man. Imma beat yo ass for real."

"Boy." She laughed and walked up to me. "You think I'm scared of you? Tray if you think about putting yo hands on me. Trust you'll fall first. Now bye, see you when ever I get home. Have fun with yo bitch like I said. Make sure the kids meet."

Her phone rung again. "I'm on my way." She cheesed and for the first time I really wanted to beat the fuck out of Tri. She really walked out the room and never came back.
---------------------------------------------------------
Love POV
8:30 p.m.

Y'all really thought I was gone sit in there with his other family. Man I looked at that baby and knew it was his, she looks just like Tayiah, but fuck it I really don't need him.

I walked outside and Paul was in the front leaning on his door. "Hey baby."

We hugged. "Hey." He opened my door and helped me in.

He looked at me. "Where you wanna go?"

"Anywhere with you."

"What? What about ya nigga?"

"Just take my ass somewhere." I spat.

"Ok boo gimme a kiss first."

"Ugh. Annoying ass." But I gave him a kiss.

"Mmmm, I like that."

Y'all know Tray was blowing up my phone and shit but I ignored all his calls.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I looked out the window and it was Erica. "What?"

She pointed to the ground. "Get out now."

"No."

"Just let me talk to you."

"Ugh. I'll be back ok. Don't go no where." I said to Paul

"I got you."

I got the car and Erica was trying to convince me to stay but I refused and told her to leave me alone. I hopped in the car and left with Paul. Like I said I don't need him he just my baby daddy.
---------------------------------------------------------
Tray POV
8:30 p.m.

"Well I'm bouta go then. Come on Messiah." He said ok and we began to leave.

"So you gone leave yo daughter?"

"That's not my child man. If it was she would've been at least Messiah's age."

"Mmm I don't care. Fuck you. "

"Bye." Meech, Messiah, and I walked out the room and headed downstairs. When we exited the elevator on the first floor, which was pointing at the main exit Erica was talking to Tri. I ran to the door but before I got there the dude and Tri zoomed off. I got behind Erica and she just had her arms folded, looking upset, Messiah and Meech came up behind me. "What the fuck happened."

"I try to make her stay, but she left anyways. Stubborn ass."

I got mad and left to the garage to the car and went home. I got in the house and played a little with Messiah. He looked at me with a sad face. "Daddy are you mad at mommy for her leavin?"

"To be true yeah I am a little buy, I'm coo."

"Sure daddy?"

"Yeah come here so you can take a bath."

"No I wanna shower."

"Ok." I got him undressed and put him in the shower. While he was in the shower I ordered some Grambolis, best place in the world, pizza and wings. I really didn't want my child to feel the tension so I guess we can have a Daddy and me movie night.

I called Tri and she answered. "Hello." She sounded annoyed because I've been calling her all day.

"Where the fu... where you at?"

"In my skin."

"Man stop playing."

She giggled. "Boy stop.that tickles..." I guess she was talking to the background. "Awe. What you want?"

"I want my wifey to get home."

"I am when I get there."

"Tri stop playin im......" She fuckin hung up on me man. MAN FUCK THIS "IMMA BE NICE THE NICE GUY" ACT. FUCK IT IMMA BEAT HER ASS FOR REAL. AND SHE PREGNANT WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH HER MANN FUCK HER.
---------------------------------------------------------
Tri POV
9:00 p.m.
I know y'all think imma bad mother and girlfriend but I had to leave before that whole situation get blown out of proportion. I just need to have a little fuck. After we left the hospital Paul took me to the mall and bought me and the baby some things, then to Texas Road House and bought me all the food.

"I gotta go to the bathroom babe." Paul said.

"Alright." He got up and left. My phone rung it was Tray, but as I was in the middle of talking Paul came up and grabbed my side and I was irritated so I hung up. We ate and left. We got in the car and pulled off. Paul was just driving and driving. "Where are we going now?"

"My relaxation spot." We laughed.

"Ok."
---------------------------------------------------------
Tray POV

"Daddy I wanna watch Nemo."

"Ok."

"Ha. Ha. He touch the butt daddy."

We laughed. "You crazy." I said.

"No crazy you da da."

"For real."

"For weal." We laughed again and started watching the movie.

11:00 p.m.

We watch almost all the kid movies and played some game like, hide and go seek, tag, and football. This night has been fun and all. But I miss Trinity.

12:00 a.m.

Where the fuck is Tri, her ass answering the phone or text, nothing. I went upstairs and layed Messiah down in his bed. I stayed downstairs on the couch for when Tri come in.

3:00 a.m.

Door opens

Tri comes in laughing and cheesing all hard and shit. "BYE." She waved out the door.

I hopped up. "So where the fuck you been?" She had a big ass bear in her hand, some cotton candy, a Texas Roadhouse bag,and some bags from Baby Gap, T. J. Maxx, Macys, Children's Place, and shit. I wanted to snatch that shit out her hand and throw it out.

"I been out. Why you have fun with baby moma number 2?"

"First, that aint my baby moma. Second, I should beat yo ass right now for being WITH THAT NIGGA." I balled up my fists.

"Boy, you ain't gone touch me, unless you fucking stupid." She started to walk upstairs but I grabbed her arm and pushed her to the wall hard as fuck, but not tgat hard because she's pregnant.

I got in her face. "Tri you must think I'm playin with yo dumb ass. Because I'm not bitch. You fucking...." She hit me in mouth.

"AWE IMMA BITCH NOW HUH? YOU KNOW WHAT WE AIN'T DO NOTHING WELL HE AINT EVEN TRY ANYTHANG BITCH. YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE FOR REAL. ME AND MY KIDS ARE LEAVING YOU." She snatched away from me and ran upstairs. I wiped my mouth and walked upstairs in our room, She put her bag on the bed and started to pack.

"Ha. You think you really leaving me? She didn't say nothing. "Awe SO YOU THINK YOU GONE TAKE MY KIDS FROM ME? NAH FUCK THAT. AINT NO NIGGA IT HERE AS GOOD AS ME, TREAT YOU AS GOOD AS ME, LOVE YOU AS FUCKING MUCH AS I DO. TRI YOU MINES. YOU AIN'T GOING NO WHERE." After yelling at her she threw her head down and it got silent. "Tri?" I walked up to her. I tried to hug her but, she pushed me.

"I just can't Trayveon. I'm leaving you." She cried.

I grabbed her gently and hugged her and let her sob in my arms. "Baby I don't want you to leave me, I love and adore you so much. Thsts not my baby ok. Broke is nothing to me. You are my everything." I got on my knees and looked in her eyes. "Baby I'll do anything for you. Please just... dont leave me. Please."

"Tray.... I dont like feeling like this."

"I know and I'm sorry my pretty moma." She smiled. "Come on. I luv you." I said in a playful tone.

"Tray you trying to make me laugh and I don't feel like laughing."

I got up and kissed her forehead, and rubbed her belly. I stale faced her and she couldn't take it, she started to giggle. "Yeah AYYYE. I made you laugh. "

"Ugh so and Im so sorry...." She started to cry again but I picked her up and kissed her.

"Its ok baby I forgive you." I sat her on the bed and started to rub her swollen feet until she fell asleep. Then I layed beside her layed on her breast.

"Big baby." she said out of her sleep, we laughed. Then, she began to rubbed and played with my ear until we fell asleep.

I mean yeah I'm pissed about her being with that nigga but, when you in love and you don't want to lose your soul mate, you gotta learn when to forgive.
---------------------------------------------------------
??? POV

Yea that's where them bitcheslive. Imma get em, especially Trinity. One-by-one everybody dying. Fuck them kids for real. Fuck all them.
---------------------------------------------------------
Brooke POV

I can't believe he left me. I know he with that pregnant ass whale and shit. Man I know this ain't his baby but I ain't telling him. Me and Tray will be a family and nothing will stop me. Til death do us part. And if anyone get in my way, they're done. FUCK TRI.
---------------------------------------------------------

HEY Y'ALL LOL

IM BACK

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG BEEN WORKING ON LOVE THAT GIRL, MY OTHER BOOK GO READ IT LOL

HOPE YALL LIKE IT

I'LL BE BACK ✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 589 20
655K 34.2K 70
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐭𝐨 "𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭" 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞, 𝐈𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝...
False hope By DC

Teen Fiction

2.2K 38 41