I Am Yours & You Are Mine

By Confiantexetxbelle

(SEQUEL of Will You Be My) Trish couldn't ask for anything more. She has the perfect boyfriend, the perfect l... More

I Am Yours & You Are Mine (SEQUEL of Will You Be My)
Chapter 2- He looked so familiar
Chapter 3- Welcome to Paris
Chapter 4- But What?
Chapter 5

Chapter 1- Fish and Chips

33.5K 672 83
By Confiantexetxbelle

WOOHOO!!! 1000 Fans! Thanks!!!!! :)

<--Please don’t forget to VOTE…Comment…Fan…Like.

________________________________________________

Chapter 1- Fish and Chips

*Trisha’s POV*

“Where’s that phone?” I grumbled as I searched inside my bag and luggage. I have been looking for my cell phone since I woke up this morning. Josh and I were going to Paris today. We decided that it was about time to use the ticket we have won from his dad’s engagement party.

“Chill Fish, you’ll find it sooner or later,” Josh assured me. Ugh, I hated it when he called me Fish. He made that nickname when we were eating in a seafood restaurant during our one week anniversary. Apparently, I enjoyed eating the fish in that restaurant, and I ended up, according to Josh, devouring it; since then, he started calling me Fish.

“Chips, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me, Fish?” I asked Josh rhetorically while I placed both of my hands on either side of my hips. You might think that we are too childish to be calling each other weird nicknames, but when I saw Josh eating all of the chips that I have bought for this trip, I decided to get back at him and call him chips.

“And how many times do I have to remind you that I love calling you Fish especially when you named me Chips?” he chuckled.

Yeah, he wasn’t angry or bothered that I called him Chips in public. According to him, it was awesome if he would call me Fish because if you will combine our nicknames we would be called Fish and Chips.  He found it funny, and so did our parents and Nathan.

“Just help me find that phone, or else you will go to Paris alone,” I threatened him as I crossed my arms.

He chuckled and moved towards me. He placed both of his hands on my waist and hugged me tightly.

“Well, I could call some girls like Sophia, Anna, Margaret, or maybe-” I didn’t let him finish but instead I turned around and slapped him on the chest.

“You wouldn’t dare, I warned him while I pointed my finger at him. He continued to laugh and ignored my threat.

“Of course I wouldn’t, you know that I love you. You’re my one and only.”

I smiled at that statement. I love it whenever he told me that he loves me. Girls had been throwing themselves at him since the school's sports fest, but he never showed any interest in any of them. He had been really faithful since he asked me to be his girlfriend. Who was I kidding? He never showed interest to anyone even though we were fake dating. I didn’t know why I wasn’t able to notice that. He was a player for crying out loud! It was impossible for him not to notice anyone or flirt with anyone. I should have known that something was fishy back then.

“Hey, enough daydreaming about me, Fish,” he joked.

“You wish. Who said I was daydreaming about you? What if I was daydreaming about someone else?” I asked him as I grabbed his collar.

He responded by pulling me closer to him and looking straight in my eyes, “Yeah, and who would that be?”

“I don’t know. There’s Jim, Conner, Luke, and who would forget my first love, Nathan?” 

He pouted and squinted his eyes threatening me, “You wouldn’t.”

Josh was not really that possessive. He was never jealous of other guys because he never considered them as competition. Unfortunately, Nathan was an exception. Josh couldn’t deny the fact that I was in love with Nathan before I fell for him. He was afraid that I might still have some feelings for my best friend, but I always assured him that I only love him.

“Oh, I will,” I said while I wagged my eyebrows. He ignored my teasing, and he leaned closer and closed the distance between our lips. Kissing Josh was one of the happiest feelings that I have ever felt. I never thought that being with Josh would be this wonderful.

When I pulled back I saw Josh pout and he stared deeply in my eyes.

“Enough Chips, we have all the time in Paris. Now, help me look for my phone, so that we could head to the airport as soon as possible.”

He nodded and started to fix his things too. I shuffled my things until I suddenly found my phone. I turned around, and I saw Josh staring at me. He smirked at me. He looked so hot with his blue and black striped top and dark jeans. Josh always wore the simplest clothing, but he never failed to amaze me.

“Take a picture of it, it would last longer,” He joked while smiling widely at me.

“Aww too bad, I don’t think your big head would fit in the picture.” I retorted. Ha, I thought of a good comeback!

“Let’s go now, before you even consider bringing Nathan along.”

I laughed at his statement and went towards him. Then, I hugged him tight.

“Don’t worry, Chips. I don’t need a Dip in my life. I prefer Fish and Chips than Fish and Dip,” I joked.

He chuckled, so I guess he got my joke. We both grabbed our stuffs and went downstairs. Mom, Aunt Stella and Dad bid their goodbyes and told us to have fun. I was already used to calling Mr. Carter, Dad. He was making sure that I was always calling him dad.

The ride to the airport was fun. Josh and I talked about many things inside the car. It was funny that we never ran out of topics to talk about. He joked about random things, and he shared some of his secrets from time to time. We were both looking forward to this trip for the past few weeks. We decided to stay in Paris for the whole summer vacation.

Alexis left for Spain last week. She said that she was going to take a fashion course there for college. While Josh and I, on the other hand, will be studying at Harvard University together. We would both be taking up Business Management to help our parents in the future. Josh finally agreed to take over his father’s business since it was one of the deals to marry me. He assured me that he was really thinking about running the business, not just because he wanted to marry me. He didn’t want me to worry about him.

 Josh will be playing for the basketball varsity as well as the swimming varsity. He was indeed very athletic, so the university accepted him even though his grades weren’t that high. Josh promised to study well this college, so that we could still be together in almost all of our classes.

I was distracted from my train of thought when Josh told me that we were already in the airport.

“Don’t worry about the bags. I’ll be the one to carry them. You can proceed inside already,” Josh promised.

He was really sweet, but sometimes, he treated me too well. It was like I was a princess. I should never became tired nor carry heavy loads. According to him, he was my knight and shining armor. He was my shield and my strength. Seriously, we were getting cheesier and cheesier every minute.

“Okay, I’ll go ahead.”

I started to move inside the airport and went to the bathroom. I was really in a hurry. I didn’t even notice I was holding this for so long. I quickly ran inside and sat on top of the toilet.

“Ah, at last. I should remember not to do that again,” I muttered to myself.

“To do what?” I heard a deep voice. I was too shocked that I forgot to breathe. Why was there a guy inside the girls’ toilet? Was he here to harm me? What was going to do now?

I quickly fixed my things and rushed outside the cubicle, but I was stopped when I hit something hard. I shouted when he placed both of his hands on my arms.

“Ahhh!!!” I shouted. Then, I kicked him where the sun doesn’t shine. I never got the chance to see his face because I started running outside the bathroom. I turned around to see if he had followed me, but I didn’t saw the door open. Instead, I saw the “male” sign. I went into the wrong bathroom.

Crap! He was not a pervert. I was wrong about him. I was the one who went to the wrong bathroom. Should I go back? No, that would be embarrassing. But..I need to apologize. Ugh, what should I do. I was about to go back, but Josh called me.

“Hey, I’ve been looking for you! I was worried.  I thought you eloped with someone else,” He joked.

I hit him in the chest hard, and he started to chuckle.

“Hey, I need to use the bathroom,” He said.

Bathroom? What if he saw that guy and decided to help him. That would be very embarrassing if the guy saw me again.

“No!”

Josh looked at me curiously. Then, he raised one of his eyebrows.

“Why?”

“Uh...,” Think Trisha think of a reason, ”we need to check in immediately. We might be late for our flight.”

“Well you can line up first. Here’s my passport. You have yours, right?” he asked.

“I think so.”

“Well, you can line up already, and I’ll catch up with you, okay Fish?”

“Fine, but don’t stay there too long.”

“Aww you’re already missing me.”

“In your dreams…”

I heard him chuckle after my last sentence, but he was already heading towards the bathroom. It was a good thing that he was heading to a different bathroom, and not the one I went.

I started walking towards the line and fumbled on my things. Where’s my passport? It can’t be gone. I saw it a while ago! It’s impossible that I left it. I searched from bag to bag but I couldn’t find my passport. I stared at my back, shocked.

How was I going to Paris now?

______________________________________________________________

 Hey guys so here’s your request. I just had my first day of classes and it was FUN! I met new friends hehe. Anyway enough with my life. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you guys will VOTE and COMMENT. I don’t know if I could upload within three days but I hope I could find some free time to write.

<--Please VOTE…Comment…Fan…Like

 Btw to those who are still interested in giving me more ideas about Paris just send it to me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...