Sworn Enemies

By CallMeAlieyYo

Note: I don't own Harry Potter or anyone of the original characters. What would happen is Snape made Draco wo... More

You have got to be kidding me.
First Night
What?
well then
soooo
Crap ( please read the A/N)
They're unknown feelings, or are they
A/N grounded...kinda
What are you looking at Potter?
The family Business
Well... (please read the A/N)
This is where it gets complicated
Damn my head
A/N
What have I done to you?
Shut up Malfoy
Well Hello there
Harry!
A/N
A/N again.
Harry! (full)
Look at what you've done
What does this mean for us?
Sequel?

No, Please

353 19 2
By CallMeAlieyYo

~Draco~

The order had taken me in and sat me down at at table.
  "Draco, drink this." Said a girl who's hair seemed to change color.
   I was handed a cup that had a liquid in it that smelled horrible. 

 I just looked at it. " Do what Tonks says Draco." Hermione said. I drank the liquid in one gulp. 
" Now, Draco. We're going to ask you a few questions." A man said as he sat down. It was my old DADA teacher from third year. " Uhm, okay." I said.  " Good, Harry, Ron, Hermione. I think it would be best if you leave for this part." Lupin said. They nodded and Harry smiled as if to reassure me. 
 " Draco, did you know what you're father was doing when he gave you, Harry, and Pansy those potions?" Lupin's voice had no emotion. " No, I didn't. I was only doing what I was told to do." He nodded. " Was there anyone else on the room with you when you where given the potions? Besides's Harry."  I shifted in my seat. 'Should I tell him this? Well I am kinda under truth potion so I really have no other option.' " There was Snape. He told me that Dumbledore had checked them and that it was okay for us to take them." Lupin raised an eyebrow. " Severus?" He sounded as if he was shocked. " Yes sir." 

 He questioned me like that for a few more minutes before he handed me a piece of chocolate. 
 " Here, eat this then go talk to Harry. He's missed you." I ate the chocolate and headed upstairs. 

 I meet a few people who I had no idea who were on my way up and then I heard some people talking. "...Not his fault. He was under a spell or potion. What ever you want to call it." Who ever was speaking sounded ever sure of them self's. " But he still killed him 'Mione." The second voice sounded like Ron. I heard someone sigh and walk towards the door. I ran down the hall so that I wouldn't seem weird. 

 I second later, the door opened. " Look, I don't care at the moment. I just want to see him." It was Harry. He stepped out and looked down the hall and saw me. " Hi." Was all I said. Harry's face lit up and he ran to me. I was trapped in a hug that was making it hard to breath, but I didn't care. I was with him. " Draco." Harry breathed happily. 
 He let me go and grabbed my hand. I smiled at him and he winked. " Come." He dragged me up a few more stairs and then into a room. The room looked like it went through a time where no one touched it for year. " This is where I sleep when I'm here and it's quite so we can talk." Harry said. I sat down on the bed and he sat beside me. 

 " Draco, I need to ask you something." His was low and serious. I looked at him. " Yes?" Harry looked at me with a face that I couldn't figure out .  " When you killed him, what was running through your mind?"  I just stared at him. Out of all the things he could have asked, he choose that. " Harry. I was thinking about how all of this is crazy and how if I didn't do it, my mother and I would die." He shook his head. " Draco, you looked at me then killed him. That..." He didn't finish. I placed my head in my hands. All I could think was ' Please, don't let me lose him now. No, please.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
43.2K 694 32
Hermione Granger really hated Draco Malfoy. Draco Malfoy really hated Hermione Granger. It was a win win scenario. They both knew that they could ne...
1.8M 74.9K 66
A Drarry fanfiction based upon a simple question - what if Draco had met Harry in a different way to how it happened in the books? I try to follow JK...
824 22 9
Harry, Ron and Hermione, and others who are the same age as them are on their last and eight year at Hogwarts. Let's see what happens when Harry Pott...