On the Line [Run Cold Book Tw...

By WriterKellie

As May approaches, a recovering Allie decides whether or not the life of a queen is right for her, and who, i... More

1: A New Direction
2: Fireside Chat
3: Changes
4: Friends
5: Sleepless Night
6: Call Me
7: Home
8: Location, Location
9: Runner
10: Swan Song
11: Sorry
12: Mom
13: One-night Stand
14: Breaking Point
15: Where it Goes
16: Before
17: After
Standalone Chapter (Marcus)

Notes and copyrights

3.1K 101 35
By WriterKellie

Welcome to book two, everyone! :)

I just have a few notes before we get rolling. On the Line is a work-in-progress. Therefore, it'll be a little drafty. Don't you worry though, spelling and grammar and the basics will all be present, but things may need a little refining and adjusting as I go along to fine-tune the narrative. I'm picky like that.

Anyway, my message remains the same. If you enjoy this book, please please please comment and vote. Those actions help me earn a reputation as a writer on Wattpad, and they drive stories further up the list in terms of getting noticed. I am forever grateful and appreciative of those of you who do!

The video featured is "Shatter Me" by Lindsey Stirling and featuring Lzzy Hale! :) It's one of the songs on my playlist when I'm writing for Allie.

Chapter One is coming soon!

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Now, some credit for the cover images (obtained through creative commons)! Images are property of their respective owners. Images found on cover were cropped/filtered to fit.

1. "Hallway" by Eflon, flickr

2. "Getting Sexy" by Ryan McGuire, imcreator

3. "Irina" by Jonathan Kos-Read, flickr

Background -- "Heather Marks" by Fervent-adepte-de-la-mode, flickr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Born to Run By Jo

General Fiction

13.5K 192 27
A Queen with an heir. A King left to grieve. A girl who knows only how to flee.
85 12 12
When dealing with physical and mental abuse you can never escape just one. Whether you get away from the physical abuse the mental abuse always seems...
504 23 19
[COMPLETED] "If you let me leave now, I won't tell anyone what you did sir..." I grumbled, and he smirked a little, as if it was a hilarious joke. "L...
907K 25.8K 124
"Was it? 'Cause I know for a fact you also told her when you got back, and everytime you would, y/n would get 'confused' and then our relationship wo...