Big, Bad Alpha (Book One)

By scarletraven23

(Unedited Version) ::COMPLETED Book One Big, Bad Series:: Needs editing, so point out the mistakes you see. V... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
THANK YOU
10.4K!!!
New Story!!
C O N T E S T
A/N

Chapter 26

15.1K 763 9
By scarletraven23

Darrel laughed, then brought over some food and water "drink and eat. You'll need it." And with that he turned and left.

I obviously didn't eat or drink anything he gave me. For all I knew he drugged it to get me to stop resisting him.

I just sat there and waited, waited for my mate to find me. I was feeling hurt still, and now I could very well die and never know if we could have worked it out.

I sighed I am stronger than self-pity. I need to figure out a way out, I looked down at the chain on my wrist and pulled hard but gasped when it got me no where. I pulled and pled and pulled until my wrist was bleeding.

I didn't care about the pain, I didn't care that my nostrils were suddenly filled with the iron-matalic smell of my blood. I wanted out and for a moment thought about biting my hand off, dramatic? Yeah of course!

I heard a tsk, tsk behind me and I turned sharply to see Darrel standing there with his arms crossed. "You've hurt yourself." He accused.

I simply stared at him, he walked over and grabbed my arm that was chained. Quickly unchaining me, I took the moment to swing my uninjured arm and punch him in the face.

Did this help? No. Did I even move from my spot? No. Did I piss him off? Most definitely.

I felt his hand while across my face and then a knee to my stomach knocking the air right out of me. I fell to the floor on my knees clutching my stomach in pain.

I looked up slightly and he had a sickening grin on his face as I seen his fist fly towards me, this time I hit the floor causing me to cry out.

He kicked me in the ribs three times and I laid there motionless, he hunched down "let this be a warning Akira. I'm your Alpha. I will not tolerate disrespect."

And then I blacked out again..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 15.3K 22
(COMPLETED Book Two Big, Bad Series) > Sequel to Big, Bad Alpha < MATURE CONTENT. Thomas is Beta to the largest and strongest pack. The Night Pack. H...
1M 32.3K 35
**MAJOR EDITING** Running. Always running. Danger, a vampire/werewolf hybrid is on the run. Has been all her life. After rumours spread of her unusu...
48.6K 2.8K 52
*Extract from The Alexandra Diaries* ""From the day that I met you, I have been filled with guilt. And it eats me alive like it hasn't been fed in ye...
531K 13.7K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...