The Over Possessive Billionai...

由 jhinelle6

"You can't kiss me out here." "Who says?" He lift me up and spin me around and I giggle. Some guy walk out of... 更多

The Over Possessive Billionaire
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Title Change
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Her Cherry Lips
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
35
The Spy and the Billionaire

Chapter 16

33.4K 925 75
由 jhinelle6

Stephon POV

I got some clothes for Ally, flowers and chocolate, we watched a movie and I got her an laptop. Do you have any idea how hard it was for her to finally accept the laptop? Well she didn't accept it but I bought it anyway. She doesn't even know that I have it. She didn't even want me to buy her any clothes.

We've just walked out of the theater. It's 7:30 already.

"Are we going home now?"

"Not yet. Just one more stop."

"We have work tomorrow remember?"

"We don't have to go."

"We didn't even went Friday. We have to go tomorrow."

"Fine." We walk into the car. "I'm going to have to blind fold you. It's a surprise."

"Okay."

"Wait. First I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"I'm going to Washington tomorrow. And I'm staying a night."

"Oh." She sigh.

"You can come if you want."

"Am I need to take notes or something?"

"Let's just say you'll be on a day vacation. I'm needed there to say one of the speeches and to just finish up some work."

"I can't go. I have work to finish up here."

"Please."

"No. I'm not needed so I won't go."

"Just think about it." I tie the handkerchief around her eye so she couldn't see anything. "Is it too tight?"

"No."

I buckle her seat belt and then buckle mine. I drove off.

Alison POV

I wonder what Stephon have planned for me. My butt is numb. When will we even reach?

"Are we there yet my butt is numb?"

"I can certainly fix that." Even though I can't see I know he's smirking at me.

"I want to urinate."

He pull over. I hear the door close. He open the passenger door.

He lift me out of the car. He put me down.

"Pee." He ordered.

"What?We're am i?"

"Don't worry. I won't let anyone see my baby. Just bend down and pee."

"Don't look."

"You know I'm going to look."

"Just don't look." He help me with my pants. I bend down. "Are you looking?"

"Yes."

"Don't."

"Just urinate. I've seen it all." I could tell he's smirking at me.

"I'm not going to pee if you watch me."

"We're not leaving until you pee."

"Just please, don't look."

"Why?"

"It's embarrassing."

"Can you just pee ...now? It's not good for you hold your pee for too long."

"Fine just don't look."

"I'm not promising that." I shake my head and pee.

After I'm finished he help me with my panty and pants.

"That wasn't so hard huhh?"

"Where's the vehicle?" He lift me up and place me on the passenger seat. He buckle my seat belt. He walk back over to his side and drove off.

About 5 minutes later he stop. He lift me up and walk me somewhere I don't know. He put me down and take off his handkerchief.

"Wow." It has waterfall and under the water are coloured lights. Table set for two and on the table there was a big dish with a big lobster on it. This place is so beautiful and peaceful.

"You like."

"Love. It's peaceful."

"My dad proposed to my mom here."

"How romantic." I kiss him on his lips. "When did you plan this?"

"I called a few people when you were sleeping."

"I can't believe you went through so much trouble, for me."

"I'll do anything for you... because I love you."

"I love you too." He hug me.

He carry me over to the table. He sit. I'm on his lap and his arm wrapped around me. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"Why is there two chairs and we're only using one?"

"It would have looked weird if there was only one." I wrap my right arm around his neck. "Do you still love Bryan?"

"Why the sudden curiosity about Bryan?"

"I'm just remembering the night when you got drunk. He said he wanted you back. Do you sit love him?"

"No. I only love you."

"Good. When I'm gone I don't want you to see him.... at all. I'm serious Ally." He said in a serious tone.

"I won't."

"And when I'm gone please make sure no one at all, touches your breast, butt and your sex."

"I won't let anyone touch me except you."

"I don't want anybody to touch what is mine. I don't want anyone to touch 'my' breast, 'my' butt and 'my' sex. There mine and mine alone." He emphasize all the 'my'. It's not even his, they're mine.

"They're all mine." I giggle.

"They have a different owner now." He smirks. He kiss behind my ears and I giggle. "Hungry." He feeds me and I feed him. I've never eaten lobster but eating it now, it taste so good.

"Dessert, on me."

"Yea. Dessert... on you." He smirks at me.

"I meant I had chocolate and we could eat it for dessert."

"Dessert... on you. Can't wait."

"Stephon."

"Ally."

"Stop."

"Stop."

"Stop mocking me."

"Stop mocking me." I sigh and then he sigh.

I roll my eyes and he roll his.

"What time is it?"

"What time is it?"

I get out of his lap and walk towards the water. I take off my slippers and roll up the bottom of my pants so I can put my foot in the water.

Stephon follow me. Can't he stop mocking me? I really hate it. I sit on the floor with my feet in the water. Stephon follows me again.

"Are you finished mocking me?" I ask him and I roll my eyes.

"Yea." He wrap his arms around me. "You wanna go in the water?"

"Are you crazy? I don't have anything to wear in there, It's getting late and I don't want to catch a cold. Some other day."

"Okay." He look in the sky. "The stars are so beautiful. You want to lay in the grass and look at them?" I nod. He stand up then help me up.

We lay on the soft grass and Stephon use his phone to play soft music. Can this night get anymore romantic? We look at the stars.

"What is your favorite song?"

"Love me like you do and earn it." I smile at him. "What's yours?"

"Don't have any. I just listen to songs and like them. What are your favorite books?"

"Um... the fifty shades, the girl he never noticed,chasing red and pride and prejudice. What about you?"

"I don't like to read."

"Oh. I didn't like to read either."

"What's your favorite place?"

"It would be here. It's very peaceful and the best part is, is that your here."

"Yea. I really love being here. Favorite food."

"Fried chicken."

"I love seafood. Favorite show or series."

"Pride and prejudice and two broke girls."

"I love fast and furious 7."

"I heard about that show. I always wanted to watch it but I never had the time."

"We could watch it some day." I look in the sky.

"A shouting star. Make a wish." I said quickly.

"I already have what I want right here." I look at him and then for a few seconds we're kissing. I'm on top of him and he's kissing me passionately. His right hand in my hair and his left hand on my butt.

The rain starts to fall. "Shit, I'm getting wet." I laugh. I pull out my ponytail and throw the elastic on the floor.

"You getting wet, is a good thing." He smirks at me. "We should get out of the rain." We stand. The rain fell heavier.

"Or we could play in it. Just like old time." I ran away from him. "Catch me!" I laugh and run. In a few seconds he grab me from behind and he spin me around and my feet wasn't touching the ground. He put me down and I face him.

"You're going to catch a cold."

"Don't care."

"May I have this dance." He bow and hold out his hand.

"Of course you may." I bow and then hold his hand. He pull me close to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wrap his arms around my waist. We dance slowly in the rain. Are we crazy or what?

We dance until the rain stopped. Were very very wet.

"Do you have a towel?" I ask him.

"No." We walk back to the car. He take out two of his shirts.

He take off my blouse, bra and pants. Shit I forgot my slippers.

"Stephon, I forgot my slippers." He put on one of his shirts on me.

"I'll get you new ones. It's getting late and it's about a hour drive." He take off his top and put on the other dry shirt he had.

"What time is it?" He open the passenger door for me and I sit in the passenger seat. He close the door and walk over to the driver side.

He turn the key and look at the time in the car. "9:45." I give him a what- the- fuck- you- just- said look. "Don't worry, we'll be back to 11 or after 11. Just try and get some sleep now baby." He draw back the passenger seat so I can lay down and sleep. He buckle my seat belt. "Good night princess." He kisses me on my forehead.

"Night baby. I love you."

"I love you more."

"No I love you more."

"No me."

"No me." Like seriously. We're like some teenagers. I just let him win this one and get some sleep.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

39.4K 2.5K 47
"Yuh think mi did a joke when mi seh mi did want yuh,"he said moving his hand up my thigh. "Yuh caah leave mi alone!" I said pushing his hand away,on...
6.2K 316 25
"What happened to you?" "I fell down a set of stairs. I'll be fine I promise." "This looks like something other than falling down some stairs happen...
164K 3K 23
I walk in to see Mark and Sana kissing. When they see me come in I hear Mark yell, "GET THE HELL UPSTAIRS DONT YOU SEE WERE DOING SOMETHING NERD!"...
20.5K 1.5K 21
"I'm going to do it.. I'm going to drop out" I said as I walked backwards, eyes on Justin as he stared at me with his arms crossed. "You w...