Chapter 7

Stephon POV

I've been waiting so long for a day like this. I have Alison all to myself. I'm in my pyjama bottom only and she's in her bra and my underwear. She looks so hot. I'm kissing her neck, my hand on her breast and she's moaning. I really want to take off her bra so I can get a better view of her breast.

"Do you mind if I take off this beautiful bra,baby." I ask for her permission in my sexy voice.

"No, I don't mind." Oh I love her voice. I slide my hands around her back and undo her bra. I hurry and take them off. My sex erect. Holy fuck!

I kiss her neck and then suck on her nipple. She run her hand through my hair.

My phone ring. SHIT! I swear I'm not-.

"Aren't you gonna get that?" She ask me.

"No." I continue sucking her left nipple.

"You should answer it. It might be some business stuff." I roll my eyes and then get up, grab my phone and answer it.

"What?!" I said angrily. I lay on the couch and Alison come over me. I grab her butt and squeeze it.

"Um... hello sir... I'm calling to remind you that one of the speeches is to be said Tuesday in Washington but you have to leave New York on Monday." My secretary said.

"Yea I remember." I roll my eyes.

"And your new PA Alison Perrish, didn't come to work today."

"I'm well a wear." I smile at her and she kiss my neck. I tilt my head giving her better access.

"Oh."

"Is that all?"

"Um...Yes sir."

I hang up.

"Who was that?" Alison ask me.

"My secretary. Give me your phone." She did what I said. I turn it and my phone off. "I don't want anyone else disturbing us."

I put the phones on the center table. I lift Alison up and place her underneath me.

We make out for a long time then fall asleep. Her head is on my chest, my head on the side of the sofa and my arm wrapped around her.

*******

"Sir... sir... sir." I wake up. It sounds like Adam. He was calling from downstairs. He's using an intercom. I walk over to the door and press the button so I can talk to him.

"Yes." I answer sleepily.

"Your friend is here to visit you." Shit!

"Send him up." I lift Alison up and carry her to the guest room. "Ally... baby wake up."

"Yes. Hm... what?" She didn't even open her eyes.

"Somebody is here so if your coming out of this room put on some clothes. I don't want anyone to see you half naked."

She nod.

I run to my room and lay under the sheet. I use my hand to mess up my hair so it looks like I'm sick.

Couple seconds later there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." I shouted and I try to sound sick. Tyler, one of my best friend walk in.

"Dude you look pale. I heard you were sick so I came to see if your okay."

"I'm fine, my PA is taking care of me."

"Maya?"

"Dude, of course not. I have a new PA. Her name is Alison."

"Why didn't you just call a doctor?"

"I'm not that sick. You should go, I really need some sleep."

"I just came."

"I'm really tired."

"I'm coming back tomorrow."

"Yea." He walk out of my room.

I wait until I know he was gone then I called Ally. "Ally.... Ally." There's no answer. I walk into the guest room. "Ally."

"I'm in the bathroom." I walk over to the bathroom door and knock. "Come in." She shouted.

I walk into the bathroom. She's in the bra she was wearing this morning and my underwear.

"You okay?"

"Yea. I was just going to have a bath."

"Would you like me to join you?" She look at me in a strange way. I guess that's a no. "I'll go. I can see that your not ready to bath with me yet. I can wait. Ill respect your boundaries." I smile at her.

"Your not mad at me?"

"Why would I be?" No seriously, why would I? I'm not going to make her do something that makes her feel uncomfortable.

"I don't know. It's just that every guy I tell I can't bath or have sex with them they get mad at me. It's very stupid. Some of them break up with me because of that. I want someone that loves me for me and not for sex." She sign and I listen attentively.

"The reason why I'm not mad at you is because I don't want to do anything that makes my baby uncomfortable." She look at me and bite her lip. I stare at her.

"Your the first man I ever thought I might actually fall in love with." Did she just say she loves me... no she said might fall in love with. She hug and I hug her back. I smell her hair. It smell so good. She break off the hug.

I kiss her on her forehead. "I'll give you a little privacy."

I'm about to open the door to leave when she stop me.

"Wait.... you can join me if you want."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel-"

She cut me off. "Yes, I'm sure." She didn't have to say it again. I just strip and walk over to her to help her with her bra and panty while the bath catches the water. I pull her close to me and kiss her. She's so beautiful... especially when she's naked. My conscience smile at me.

We kiss for a while until I felt water at my feet. I open my eyes and stop kissing her. The bath is overflowing. I laugh. I turn off the pipe and shake my head.

"Bubble bath." I ask her.

"Anything." I squirt some of my bubble bath soap in the water. It doesn't smell too girly nor manly. I help her into the bath and I go in after her. She's between my legs with her head on my shoulder and she staring at me. I wrap my hand around her. I take up a rag and start to bathe her. She look very relax.

I'm at her belly and I'm hesitating because it's time to wash her sex. Maybe I should ask permission before I do this

"Do you want me to do it or do you want to do it by yourself?"

"You can do it."

Alison POV

I can't believe it. The first time I ever bath with anyone. I feel embarrassed... exposed. And now he's going to wash my-. He spread my legs apart and start washing my-. Oh my God.

About a minute he stops. That felt very weird.

"Are you going to let me bath you?" I ask.

"Baby, if you want to bath me, I'm not stopping you." He whisper in my ears then kiss behind it. I giggle. It tickles.

I stand,turn around and then sit on his lap so that we are face to face. I wrap my feet around his waist. I take the rag from him.

"Relax." I whisper in his ears then kiss his neck. Since when have I become so brave.

I run the soapy rag around kiss neck, across his chest, under his arm, on his belly, he lean up so I can rub his back and now for the hard part, his-. "Um...do you want to do it?" I ask him.

"No. I want you to do it." He smirk at me. How do I even wash it? I wash it up and down, up and down.

After we're finished bathing he wrap a towel under my arm and another towel in my hair. He wrap a towel around his waist.

Shit. I'm getting hungry. I wonder What's for lunch.