Sad Poetry

By CaitlynFournier

Just a bunch of poems and stuff :) More

The Faker
Separation
Society
The Heart
Moving Day
Pretty Face
Broken Wings
Tears
Love
Breakups
Money
Books
Light and Dark
Fire and Ice
School
War
Walls
Hurting
Time
Sandcastle
Secrets
The Fight
Salem Witches
Broken Record
Stuck
The Voice
Creation
Cherry Blossoms
Would you hate me?

Soul Mates

527 16 0
By CaitlynFournier

They aren't the people who are perfect. They may not even really be completely perfect together. But they do something that is becoming slightly rare nowadays. They both try to make the relationship between them work. They say how they feel to each other because they know that hiding it won't really make anything better. They know that for problems to be fixed their partner needs to know what the problem is first. They don't have to have sex or always be together to be happy. They just like to spend time together because it's just fun to be together. People around them think how are they still together? But they know how. They listen to each other and help each other out, sometimes with more than just words. They are the couple that you would be jealous of, and completely nauseated by at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 4.9K 102
Enjoy sleeping with the lights on :) [COMPLETED]
8.2K 414 83
This subject shall questionable ? We learn from psychology ourselves better ,deal with different humans and other things. So we can start the "adve...
751K 20.2K 43
This is currently done unless i decide to do more in the future, it's kinda boring for me now and i just don't have a drive for horror like the scrub...
8.7K 469 14
Hospital/Coffee shop au wherein Dylan Wang works as one of the best neurosurgeons in Shanghai while Shen Yue is working at a small coffee shop beside...