Dominated

By MemoirsofaGeisha

In book 2 of the Ryonan series we are once again pulled into the lives of the Seizan sisters. Will Alyssa fin... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Keira
Chapter 3 - Night terrors
Chapter 4 - Beware of your choices
Chapter 5 - Two?
Chapter 7 - Queen bee
Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?
Chapter 9 - Who are you?
Chapter 10 - Reality sets in
Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?
Chapter 12 - Guilt
Chapter 13 - Let it burn
Chapter 14 - Destroyed
Chapter 15 - Caught between a rock & a hard place
Chapter 16 - Cards on the table
Chapter 17 - A letter...and then some
Chapter 18 - The Visitor
Chapter 19 - He puts the 'A' in asshole
Chapter 20 - Catch me if you can
Chapter 21 - What are you up to?
Chapter 22 - Let the fun begin
Chapter 23 - Do you believe in ghosts
Chapter 24 - Homecoming
Chapter 25 - It doesn't make sense
Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming
Chapter 27 - Birthright
Chapter 28 - Let's date
Chapter 29 - Dirty little secrets
Chapter 30 - Make me forget
Chapter 31 - Darkness
Chaapter 32 - Collision
Chapter 33 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 34 - Old flame
Chapter 35 - Memory lane
Chapter 36 - When bonds are tested
Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)
Chapter 38 - Total domination (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - Three's a crowd
Chapter 40 - It all comes crashing down
Chapter 41 - ...and then some
Chapter 42 - Putting the pieces back together
Epilogue

Chapter 6 - Double the trouble

20.3K 671 27
By MemoirsofaGeisha

CHAPTER NOT EDITED.

Chapter 6 - Double the trouble

Alyssa

Damn it! I jerked awake. How the hell had he gotten into my head? I didn't have enough time to worry about it because I felt this longing to see my babies. I got up and showered as fast as I could and then made my way to the nursery. When I got there it was empty so I headed down to the kitchen.

Both my babies were laying quietly in their little baskets. I trotted over and stared down at them in awe. Twins; both boys. A big grin spread across my face. Dimitri and I had the most beautiful babies ever, and they both looked like him. Midnight coloured hair and jet black eyes. There was no mistaking the resemblance.

I had finally managed to come up with names for them. I looked over at aunt Zaphaya who was studying my reaction.

"They're beautiful," I said. They both stared up at me wide-eyed with their mouths forming an 'O' shape. Each of them had on a little bracelet. I raised my eyebrows amusingly when I read what was on each.

"Baby A, Baby B?" I looked questionably at aunt Zaphaya.

"Kai," she said and I laughed.

My boys seemed fascinated by this and started to fuss about in their little baskets. I took up 'Baby A' gently and smiled.

"Hi there Alekzandier, I'm your mommy. What a beautiful little baby you are. You're father would have been so proud."

I cooed and hugged him to me, enjoying his new baby smell. My first born; Alekzandier Dimitri Ryonan. I brushed his little black curls from his forehead and kissed him there before putting him down. As soon as I did he started to cry. My other beautiful little boy tried to turn towards his brother.

"Don't be a spoiled sport Alekzandier, your brother needs his turn too." I said it in a calm loving motherly voice. He quieted down immediately and I picked up 'Baby B'; Domnik Alexander Ryonan. The spitting image of his father and his brother.

"Don't be a spoiled sport Alekzandier, your brother needs his turn too." I said it in a calm loving motherly voice. He quieted down immediately and I picked up 'Baby B'; Domnik Alexander Ryonan; the spitting image of his father and his brother. Midnight coloured hair and jet black eyes. His hair was also curly. The only thing they got from me was the curls. All their other features were Dimitri’s. I smiled and he let out a gurgling sound. I snuggled his small body closer to me.

They must be hungry I thought. “How long have I been asleep?”

“A little over an hour.”

My eyes grew wide. An hour? They must be starving. I cradled Domnik against me and aunt Zaphaya lifted Alekzandier from his basket. Sitting down, I positioned them; one at each breast and they latched on without much coaxing.

The Sae

“I want those babies. Did you not feel the power radiating off them?” I thought it would have been Aria who gave birth to the most powerful being, but I was wrong. My sweet grandchild Alyssa just gave me the best weapon ever; not one but two.

“With those two little demons by my side I will no doubt control the entire universe.”

She looked at me like I was crazy.

“Don’t worry, you’ll understand soon. Get me those babies! Kill if you have to I don’t care. Just get them to me. Do whatever it takes.”

Keira                               

I hated that bitch, but I needed her for my revenge. After I was banished again, I decided I had had enough. All I wanted was Blake, but that bitch of his had to ruin everything. For two months I have been planning and plotting. Sofia has her own agenda and I have mine. As hard as it is to believe, I do love Blake. I went back for him and he tossed me aside. I hadn’t planned on hurting anyone, but now I’m not sure. Sofia wanted those babies and if it will help me get Blake back then she shall have them.

Kai

It’s been a little over a month and I have never seen Alyssa more alive. She smiled more and laughed more. I could tell she was really enjoying being a mother, but I wasn’t fooled, she was planning something. I knew how to read people and I know when someone it up to something. The signs are there.

She was gently trying to bounce Domnik on her lap, while Alekzandier looked on in awe. He was never more than a few feet away at any given time. When they were put to bed separately, in the morning we would always find them in the same basket. It was almost as if they were protecting each other.

“I need to go out,” Alyssa said. “I need a spa day. Can you watch them? I promise I won’t be long.”

She turned those big beautiful gold eyes on me and I couldn’t say no.

“Fine.”

“Yes!” She squealed and hugged me.

I knew where everything was anyway so she didn’t have to brief me.

She came back down dressed in another one of her little summer dresses and flip flops. Her stomach did not look like that of someone who gave birth to twins a month ago.

She kissed both boys and headed for the door. As soon as she touched the handle they started crying. Glass shattered, books fell and papers were scattered everywhere.

“What the hell?”

A chair flew at me. A friggin’ chair! I managed to duck and avoid it. It missed me. Alyssa sighed.

“I guess they’re coming with.” She walked over to them and everything quieted down. “I can’t go anywhere without you two.” They let out similar gurgling sounds. It almost sounded like they were giggling.

Something was going on here.

“What are you hiding?”

“The question isn’t what I’m hiding Kai. The question is who sent you here.”

I kept my face as neutral as possible.

She smiled.

“Never mind, I think I already figured out why you’re here.”

I gave her my best puzzled look.

She ended the conversation and picked up Alekzandier, or was it Domnik? No, it was Alekzandier, the arrogant look on his face said it all. How a baby managed to pull off a look like that was beyond me.

It took us some time before we could leave because the boys kept on giving trouble. Their clothes kept disappearing and they didn’t seem to want to wear any other colour but white. Alyssa thought it was cute but it was downright annoying.

We finally managed to leave and go to the mall. I was left to babysit while she got her hair done. The boys were quiet and well behaved surprisingly.

After about two hours she finally appeared, or rather someone that looked like her appeared.

“What the hell did you do to your hair? What the hell did you do to yourself? Where is the angelic looking Alyssa?”

Her hair had been straightened and hung all the way past her waist. It was dyed black. She had also changed her clothes. She was in black skinny jeans, red pumps and a red halter top that stopped just below her navel.

“Stop being so dramatic Kai. This is how I always dress, or used to before I was pregnant. I’m not anymore so I can start wearing what I like.”

“Well I don’t like it.”

“You’ll get used to it.”

Some guys were passing just then and they whistled when they saw her. “What the hell are you staring at?!” I barked at one of the guys.

“Can you stop embarrassing me? You’re acting like an over protective brother.”

Even though I didn’t like that she changed her appearance I had to respect it. Something nagged at the back of my brain but I couldn’t put a finger on it.

The twins had been sleeping the whole time and they still weren’t awake yet.

We stopped at a little cafe to get lunch. Alyssa insisted on buying. She produced a shiny black credit card which I didn’t even know she had and gave the waitress. I don’t know what she saw on that card but her mouth fell open. She started stuttering some nonsense.

“Is there a problem?” She looked levelly at the waitress who had gone completely silent. “Didn’t think so. You can go now and tell no one of what you saw.”

“Alright!” I flung my napkin down on the table. “What the heck was that?”

My phone decided to ring at that exact moment. I looked at the caller id and tried to keep my face blank.

“Aren’t you going to get that?”

I excused myself and found a quiet corner to take the call.

“Adrian?”

“I’m surprise this number is still working,” he drawled. “What’s it been? A month? Two? When were you going to tell me that you found her?”

I didn’t answer.

“Where are you?”

I didn’t answer that either.

“Why are you searching for her?”

“So you have found her? I wasn’t sure. I didn’t want to believe that one of my oldest friends would lie to me. My advice Nikai? Run. Because when I find you I’m going to rip you limb from limb.”

The line went dead and I felt pale. What have I gotten myself involved in? I made my way back to Alyssa and managed to put on back my mask.

She was popping French fries into her mouth and playing with Domnik who was now awake.

“So,” she said. “How is Adrian?”

It took a second for me to register that my mouth was hanging open. Shit! What the fuck do I do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 0 32
THIS IS BOOK 2 DONT READ OR YOU WILL BE CONFUSED! Casey and her friends have survived the war. She has become stronger and she is going to need it...
22.2M 586K 30
*BOOK TWO* (Can he read as standalone) **THIS BOOK IS FULLY PUBLISHED NOW ON AMAZON. FIFTEEN CHAPTERS FROM THE END OF THIS BOOK HAVE BEEN REMOVED!! *...
264K 8.7K 26
When Johanna is rejected and told to run, she has no idea where to go. But her wolf does. She runs for weeks, all the while, being chased by wolves f...
1.5K 97 32
Book Two The queen has won and the girls have no memory of each other or what happened. Everyone in the kingdom has been made to believe that Satella...